Attack on Titan: Tales of the 747th

Meld is sort of a friend of all, however so far into the story he isn't close with anybody. Btw, would the characters be trainees while the Wall fell or after? @Kawashima Thunder

Yeah I just made one, noticed that, heheh.

Read rules and I'm posting the portrait version now. I just got into Paint and made a smaller pic with the lower torso cut away. Hope it works...

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]Shima Shima be my bestie !

[/QUOTE]
Okay, make your character first ^^

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]Ehhhhhh.... can i do it tomorrow? I'm tired right now. :C

[/QUOTE]
Okay <3 You can do it tomorrow. We won't start till around Sunday anyway, I'm giving everyone a day to sign up and then I have a lot to do tomorrow.

@SekiryuuteiDxD

Before I accept, please put in your Character's Personality. I'd rather that you don't pull the Cloak & Dagger on your fellow cadets.

Based on the show, where we've really only been exposed to the inner workings of the Survey Corps, it's not a surprise.

CrystalFalls said:
Is this still accepting?
Yes, its still accepting 

LazyBasil said:
Based on the show, where we've really only been exposed to the inner workings of the Survey Corps, it's not a surprise.
You should probably post your character portrait soon, I plan to start soon.

Sure! Maybe they knew each other from before joining the military? I could see my character having a soft spot for yours.

Well Emora had moved from his original place in the wall of Stohess when his father became part of the military police when he was nine. So perhaps he had to leave behind a friend or two if someone's interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back