• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan Roleplay

snailghosts

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am currently looking for an Attack on Titan Roleplay partner. I would like our roleplay to be literate, using paragraphs instead of one-liners and such. I care more about quality over quantity, so there's no need to worry about line counts; just do the best that you can! I do not have a set idea for the plot I am looking for yet, and I am okay with either a romantic or non-romantic roleplay. I would prefer a canon-compliant OC x CC story, me playing one of my OC's.

CC I will play:
-Hange Zoe
-Sasha Braus
-Histroia Reiss
-Isabel Magnolia

Characters I am looking for:
-Mikasa Ackerman
-Hange Zoe
-Jean Kirschtein
-Levi Ackerman
-Erwin Smith
-Moblit Berner
-Furlan Church
-Reiner Braun
-Annie Leonhart
-Ymir Fritz

I can roleplay almost any character you ask me to, these are just preferred characters for me. For the rest of the canon characters, we can further discuss who will play who later on. :)

Last edited:
I'm super interested in a possible levihan plot if you're interested!

Would you like to do an eruri roleplay?? I can be whoever!! As long as your intrested though of course!

Would you like to do an eruri roleplay?? I can be whoever!! As long as your intrested though of course!
I would love to do an Eruri roleplay with you! Would it be alright if you played Erwin? If you are alright with that feel free to private message me so that we can begin planning! :)

Hello! I am currently looking for an Attack on Titan Roleplay partner. I would like our roleplay to be literate, that meaning the use of paragraphs and not one-liners. Of course, I care more about quality over quantity, so there's no need to worry about line counts. I do not have a set idea in mind for what our plot could be yet. That being said, I am okay with either a romantic or non-romantic roleplay. I would also love it if we could do an OC x CC story with me playing the OC. I would also love to do a canon-compliant roleplay if that is preferred.

Characters I mainly play:
-Hange Zoe
-Sasha Braus
-Histroia Reiss
-Isabel Magnolia

Characters I am looking for:
-Mikasa Ackerman
-Hange Zoe
-Jean Kirschtein
-Connie Springer
-Levi Ackerman
-Erwin Smith
-Moblit Berner
-Miche Zacharius
-Furlan Church
-Marco Bodt
-Reiner Braun
-Annie Leonhart
-Pieck Finger
-Bertholdt Hoover
-Ymir Fritz

!! I can roleplay almost any character you ask me to, these lists are just suggestions for potential main parts that we can each choose to play and focus on, the rest will be minor parts and we can discuss who will play them later on !!
I’ll play Levi for you if you play Isabel for me.

I’ll play Levi for you if you play Isabel for me.
I would love to do that if you’re still up for it! I have to apologize for such a late response, I have been logged out of this account for some time now and was recently able to log back in. I completely understand if you’re no longer interested in the idea, just let me know! :)

In that case, I am still up for it. I understand being not able to log out of your account for a long time. I will PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back