Attack On Titan Roleplay

Kami

School Idol
Would anyone be interested in doing an Attack on Titan roleplay? I think I would make it an AU of sorts, [probably a highschool one] where you could only be actual characters. Feel free to make suggestions!

I kind of am, cuz c'mon. Who wouldn't want to be Mikasa, or Levi, or the bread girl? xD

But my updates would be sporadic because of college.

I think it would be interesting to have Erwin as a teacher who is trying to build a club of some sort, and recruits the gang to join.

Yeah that's a good suggestion! :>

Hmmmm maybe it could be an Anti-Bullying club of some sort? Where basically bullies = titans, and the people that are titans are bullies?

I'd definitely be interested in joining as either Levi, Armin, or Marco (or possibly Sasha, Krista, or Petra, I suppose though I generally write Levi and Armin most regularly).

Alright. I'll let you guys know when I make the rp, but I could use a few more suggestions first.

Sounds interesting! I might join.

For some suggestions, perhaps maybe P.E. exercises include something with ropes and whatnot to represent the "3D Maneuver Gear"? And the setting could be High school, since most major characters are teenagers?

I like the idea of the gym being like training and having ropes (maneuver gear), but perhaps there are alternatives to an anti-bullying club. I feel like the club should be something that requires training and has an element of danger in it. Not to mention it probably should deal with rivals(The Military police) and have an enemy (the Titans) So maybe....

OH I got it.

Maybe..,,depending on the setting the club can be a rock/ice climbing club. Where the animals...mountain lions, wolves, snakes are the "Titans" and the "Military Police" are the winners of the last rock climbing competition, who have won several years in a row.

And everyone wants to win this thing...Especially Erwin's group cuz the school sucks at everything and needs the funding.

Kay I'm done babbling lol

Just a thought :3

Ohh! And older characters could be teachers, yes - like Erwin could be a teacher with tenure, given that he's the head of the scouting legion and Levi and Hanji and the like could be non-tenure teachers given that they are lower in the ranks and Commander Dawk could be the vice principle or something and totally have it out for Erwin and - sdakgh;asdkhga; Yes.

*TEARS SHIRT OFF*

ATTACK ON TITAN YEAHHHHH ANARCHY WOO HOO YEAH UH HUH YEAH

sorry you had to see that

but yeah I'd def wanna be Marco jtlyk

I'd love to be Bertholdt asdfasads idk I've never role played as an SNK character, but hopefully I won't be too OOC? (By the way, are you guys caught up with the manga?)

Okay I'll see if I can work on the roleplay this weekend, since I've been really busy this week and still will be.

[Also, I'm all caught up on the manga! :>]

Unfortunately I am not :/

I'm spoiled for the whole thing but I haven't actually had the time to sit down and read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back