[Attack on Titan: Outside the Walls] The Beginning of the New Era

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten
Time, Setting and Tone

The sky is no longer showing, only clouds linger, in an ironic way, foreshadowing the events to come. Light winds fill the air as the sound of panic can be heard outside and inside the barracks where your characters are stationed. The walls have been predicted to fall in three hours and announcements have caused a city wide evacuation to a nearby fort outside the walls.

Some soldiers have been ordered to stay and stall the Titans when they do indeed attack. However there has been disobedience and people of the army yearn to be with their families in their last possible moments. However Commander Olivia's men have been ordered to prevent that and force soldiers to stay and fight, with any way they decide best. The barracks are crowded and above a balcony hangs, preparing for an up and coming speech done by Sir Louie'Ack, one of the Senators of Wall Sina who demanded he stay by his daughter's side.

The tension is building, anxiety is in the air. The only thing that can be certain is there will be death with no time for grievance and care.​

The Story Ensues

Klaus

The sound of people sobbing sounded within the area. People were afraid and Klaus didn't blame them, the Titans were terrifying. Even someone as sturdy and stiff as Klaus was shaking with fear, he couldn't help but wonder if he would make past this very night, if he would ever see the glimmer of the stars of the night sky again? The clouds grew over their heads and it certainly set a mellow and melancholy mood for the city, the cries of children from over the walls of the barracks certainly weren't helping. But at least they would have a good incentive to fight, he wouldn't run, he had planted his feet in the military when he signed the contract. In the sight of his right eye he could vaguely see a figure inside, it looked like he was preparing, but then again his sight did lie to him very often.

"Um... Sir Klaus could that be you?" A voice murmured to him as he felt a gentle nudge on the tip of his shoulder blade. He looked behind, having to lean forward to get a good look at the perpetrator. She had distinctly familiar face, she was short and had neck-length blond hair. Klaus observed the girl slowly and carefully before coming to the realization who it actually was. Emily.

It was the very girl he led his first mission with, a skittish, shy female. Her skills lacked lust, but she had sweetness, enough to sweeten the entire world's supply of tea. Klaus thought she had died, since he had not seen her in a long time since he was promoted, but she was the one thing he missed from his old position.

"E-Emily." Klaus stuttered, looking down at the girl and staring at her for an awkward amount of time. The two glared at each other, both oblivious on what to say. It wasn't until Emily burst into laughter and pulled off a smile, brightening up the grey skies above them. "Oh Klaus! I'm glad you didn't change! I thought for sure power would turn you into a complete different person." She gleefully said, grasping him into a hug. Klaus lightly giggled and returned her embrace, normally he would stand there, emotionless and refuse the hug, but right now he need at least some affection.

"Of course, I wouldn't. Why change when I'm not broken to begin with?" He confidently replied and slowly removed his embrace of her, but she still lingered on for a couple more seconds. Finally she withdrew and smiled at his comment. "That's exactly what I was thinking! Anyway, I am actually here because I want to tell you something I overheard from Commander Olivia, you know the really scary and contentious bitch?" She bluntly stated. Klaus paused a moment, he couldn't believe what she just said about the commander. Rumour has it she roasts anyone alive even if they dare lay a finger on her fragile skin. Klaus paused an awkward moment, his mind confuzzled because of all the people around him. "What did she say?" Klaus inquired curiosly. He had never met the Commander in person before, but he knew it was either something really good, or something fatal to his life.

Emily thought a moment, as if to play with his anxious head. "Hmmm, she was thinking of making you the second in command or something. She says you have some similar ideals to her. Believe it or not, the bitch actually has some pretty positive morale." Emily said and patted Klaus on the back. Klaus gave her a blank stare, this was not the Emily he remembered. Titan killing must have done this to her, hardened her mind of something. In some ways it would save her though. However he wondered if what she just told him was the truth, or a lie to raise his confidence?

(OOC note, NPC's created by players will require a mini character sheet. If the NPC wants to become used more often a proper character sheet must be made.)

Name: Emily Podolski

Appearance:

1303641-bigthumbnail.jpg

(See: it's easy! :3)

Louie and Olivia

Louie began to prepare his appearance for his short announcement to the soldiers. Scouts have reported the Titans are at the last layer of rock and with the assistance of many special Titans, the process was only quickened. However right before stepping out, a lovely voice hit his ears.

"Father, this is ridiculous. You should've gone with the other citizens. You can't fight at your age!" Olivia scolded, looking actually quite angry. He had turned everything down that she told him five hours before.

"Ah, my beautiful flower Olivia. You are looking absolutely gorgeous, don't you think anxiety can pull out such an unrequited and strange beauty out of a human? It is so intriguing." He eloquently put and lightly stroked his hands across her face. Olivia turned bright red and pulled away. "Stop father! What if my men saw us in this state! I would loose all credibility!" She shrieked, causing Louie to shrug. "My greatest apologies my lovely daughter. Now where was that script you wanted me to read?" He asked her and Olivia pulled out an ink drenched paper. Louie put on his glasses and begun to read the paper, his expression grow from gleeful to a little bothered.

"Dearie, you want me to lead the squad to an abandoned castle outside the walls? But honey I stayed here so I could stay by your side. I can't leave you alone and who is this Klaus kid?" Louie protested and handed her back the paper. Olivia pushed the paper back into his hands and her stare began to narrow. "Read. It. Daddy!" She countered, sounding extremely angry. Louie awkwardly chuckled and made his way out to the balcony, terrified of his daughter and not the Titans.

Louie looked down at his people, however hesitated to start because of the noise. Shortly after Louie entered the balcony his daughter followed, the death stare still lingering.

She paused a moment and looked down at the shrieking soldiers and slammed the tip of her blade so hard it snapped in two. The crowd went dead quiet...

"Hello my people! Today we fight the battle for those not able. Children, woman and men, we fight for all of them that could not join us today in the biggest struggle. You mustn't loose hope with my Daughter at the head, there is no need to fear! You will prosper and even if the walls are obsolete, we humans will find a new way to live! I know it!" Louie breached but was shortly nudged by Olivia to 'get on with it'. "Anyway. We will be splitting into two teams. One led by myself and my helper will be Lyon Podolski, we will see that everyone who evacuated via the tunnels arrives at their destination. The second will be our brave souls, hand picked by madam Olivia herself. These people will distract the Titans at the fronts, they will be led by Commander Olivia and General Klaus Austerlitz. This group will contain the following people, might I ask you to leave outside the barracks when called. My daughter wants to tend to you outside our area. Here they are: Chrysanthemum Vantas, Samantha Brookes, Lucas Boysa, Cyren and Eyden Ambrose, Arabella Rochman, Raylan Pearce, Ryker Summers, Luka winters and Sora Knightwalker. May we wish you all the greatest luck in my daughter's plan." Louie finally finished and focused his attention on the rest of the people.

Klaus

General Klaus Austerlitz. It had a good ring to it. Upon hearing the name he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked to the right, it was Emily, smiling right at him. In the possible final day of his life, he was promoted. He felt... Honoured.

Like instructed he left for outside the barracks like he hoped everyone would do. Less they face the wrath of Olivia Reyson. The scariest Titan alive...

@SekiryuuteiDxD @PrincessPotoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Author's note: Currently, at this time, Eyden does not know who Cyren is. She does not know that she has a brother at all, even if the Commander and others of the city might know this information.

CYREN

Fuck. The ever-elegant Cyren's thoughts permeated his consciousness as he made his way, a bit dazed, through the crowds of people. It had been a rough week for the man. Not only were the goddamned Titans nipping at their heels, but he had ran a few errands for Zero and his henchmen earlier in the week that left him bruised and battered. His morale was low, to say the least.

Not to mention his fucking shoulder felt like a titan had picked him up and stretched him. He clasped it with his opposite hand and rotated his arm, hearing a satisfying pop.

He grimaced for a moment before dropping his hand and picking up his pace. With the impending doom stretching itself over the walls of the city, the soldiers had been all summoned to the barracks again. Well, they weren't exactly supposed to have left in the first place, but Zero was a very convincing man. Cyren wasn't dumb enough to cross him and would rather have dealt with a few unruly Commanders than his shady boss. Sneaking in wouldn't be a problem, either, Cyren realized as he came to the yard of the barracks. The guards were keeping people from leaving, not keeping people from entering.

"Christ, what a clusterfuck," he muttered as he made his way through the barracks. Cyren was a rough young man who didn't feel the need for apologies as he shoved his way through the throng of panicked and adrenaline-fueled people. He spotted a few tears squeezing their way out of others' eyes and Cyren just tsked. Some people were made for this life...others became victims to it.

Cyren made a promise to himself a long time ago--he would not be a victim. Maybe he wouldn't be as great as a savior, either, but a survivor? It was all he knew how to do!

Running a hand through his dark hair, he frowned at turned to look up at the balcony. An announcement was soon to be made by their great superiors. Cyren didn't know exactly how great they were, and honestly he didn't care too much. His only 'superior' was Zero, and that held more weight over some stuck up Sina snobs playing a live-action game of gory fucking chess. Fuck that.

He had to listen to them, though. It was the only way he could stay in the city, and keep an eye on her...

Yes, even though Cyren would never be a hero, he had made his pact long ago to protect her. His loyalty--his true loyalty not even offered to Zero himself--was to her.

EYDEN

"Eyden!"

"..."

"Eyden!"

"..."

"EYDEN ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

"Wha?" Eyden's head turned to face the shouting. Her cold green eyes lay on a girl her age--Tory Something-or-Another.

images

(Tory Marshfield, Age: 20)​

Tory looked rather distressed, and Eyden supposed that was an appropriate response to the situation. She couldn't bring herself to feel bad about it, though, and kind of felt disgusted and disturbed at the other girl's tears.

"We are going to get killed if we fight!" Tory's small fists hammered at the bunk bed Eyden currently sat atop as the other girl had a demented break down. Snot streamed down her nose and she probably got a good deal of it in her mouth as she sank to the floor sobbing. "We have to leave!"

Eyden blinked. God, Tory was such a crybaby. 'Oh noooo my boyfriend got eaten by a titan! My life is over!'. Eyden remembered that moment from their cadet days. Eyden hadn't been able to sleep for a week in between Tory's sobbing and Sarah's snoring. Why she had managed to luck into a squad of all females was beyond her. Eyden never was one for embracing her sensitive, girly side.

She hopped off the bed, landing with a cat-like silence to stand beside the curled-up, shaking Tory.

"If you do not fight, you die," Eyden said simply. She knew it was probably harsh. After all, Tory had chosen the Garrison regiment for the reason that it would allow her to stay out of the war zone, and for the most part she had been able to. Until now.

Eyden turned her gaze away from Tory for a moment to survey the other troops milling about. Most of them had chosen the Garrison regiment too, and only Eyden and a few others were adorned with the Scout's cloak. She wore it proudly draped across her small shoulders. To hold herself with dignity was something that Eyden could do, that Tory never could.

"Why did you join the military?" Eyden's voice was sharp as the blades they wielded.

Tory sniffed and looked up at Eyden. "Wh-what?"

Eyden's eyes narrowed. "Why did you join the military if you did not wish to fight?"

Tory looked taken aback. "I..." she was cut off by the beginning announcement by the commanders and shut her mouth.

"I know why," Eyden interrupted, talking over the words of the Commander. She knelt down next to Tory and grabbed the other girl's chin in her hands. With a sharp pull that made Tory wince, Eyden forced the other girl to look at her. "You joined the military because you thought it would be easy. You thought that because you were smart and you had Gerald to protect you, you could make it into the military police. But you did not, did you?"

Tory's eyes shut, and the tears poured faster. "Wh-why are you saying this?" Tory begged.

Eyden didn't answer. "You could not join the military police because you lacked the skills. You spent your life riding on the skins of others, but when it came down to it you could not perform. So you chose the Garrison regiment because you thought it was the next best choice. After all, how could the titans break in again?

"But you were wrong, no?" Evelyn whispered. She shoved Tory away from her and stood. The other girl collapsed into sobs. "I am not going to make you fight; but just know that if you choose to run away from the innocents you were supposed to protect--the ones who did not choose the path of blood as you did--then you are better off dead."

With the piercing words dripping from her tongue like venom, Eyden just turned away from the girl just in time to hear the rest of the announcement. "--and Eyden Ambrose..."

"Good bye, Tory."

---

CYREN AND EYDEN

"FUCK," Cyren hissed. He wrung his hands for a moment before running them through his hair. She had been chosen for the special ops group?! This couldn't be worse! Cyren looked around, surveying the area for the slightest hint of familiar ash-blonde hair. He knew that she had joined the Scout regiment after her graduation, but Cyren hadn't been able to see much of her since. It was hard to keep an eye on her in between both his Garrison work and side jobs, and not to mention her scouting missions. But now the two would be working together, in the worst possible situation that Cyren could think of.

He supposed it was time to tell her, though, as if the Commander calling him Ambrose didn't already send of odd red flags. He turned on his heel, marching his way to the meeting place of the new special ops squad. He knew that not only would this mission be dangerous...but so could his interaction with her.

It was stupid, though, and kind of sad too. Why should he have to overthink simple interactions with his own little sister? Wanting to berate himself for the thought, he stopped in his tracks as he arrived at the meeting place. His green eyes widened momentarily and he swore loudly as he made eye contact with her.

Eyden looked over at the second person to arrive to the little group. He swore loudly, and ran his hands through his hair the minute they made eye contact, and Eyden arched an eyebrow. She had never seen the guy in her life, but something in his eyes told her he knew her.

She couldn't ask though, because before she could open her mouth, the next member of the group arrived.

Among the sea of soldiers within the barracks anyone could spot the hair accompanied by the green cloak that is Sora Knightwalker. He walked around the barracks punching, backhanding, and kicking all the cowards and cry babies he could spot. They were mostly MP and Garrison members, Scouts new better than to display such things in his presence. He simply had no tolerance for wimps today, so many in the other two regiments are now aware that not only is the the good looking red headed Commander of the Scouting Legin but he's one that doesn't tolerate those who can't do what they have to do.

His fist and feet were covered in blood at the start of the announcement. He borrowed the jacket of an MP that was searching for thier tooth which he kicked to wipe his hands then shoes. He instantly noticed half the names called were Scouts and wondered why some MP got to be the leader, even now the government is favoring the MP as they always have done. But now that the Titans have broken in the MP are useless, it doesn't matter if a few among them are competent with the 3DMG because they don't have the sheer experience fighting Titans that Scouts have.

He walked at his own pace as his name was called. He had a calming effect on female soldiers as he walked by, he winked at a few. He was doing his best to raise morale using his looks. He arrived outside at the meeting point, He noted the members from the Scout Legion. He honestly is going to follow an order only if seems to actually make sense and tactically the best move. The look in his eye would convey that easily. Currently he has no reason to believe in the MP or Garrison no matter the rank.

His cloak now flapped with the a wind which rushed by, it carried the rancid sent of the titans.

Ryker And Luka

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryker

Ryker sighed in his tent, listening to the sobs resounding throughout the camp, wails at the doom gathering not only over their hearts, but their heads as well. He looked up at the cloth ceiling of the tent, picturing the gray pregnant clouds swirling above. He had to admit he felt pretty shitty with the nearing Titans and all, the loss and dread filled air getting to him too. He felt pretty gray himself, like the fire inside had been blown out, the fear that he stored away becoming a double edged knife and showing its other side, anxiety now gnawing at him. he looked over to the side of the tent that his bunk mate had left to talk with someone outside, the rising voices catching his attention. What did Jack get himself into this time?

Now what? It's Sherry isn't it? Did he finally break up with her?

The thoughts swirled in his head, curiosity raking his patience. With a huff he stood and walked over to the side of the tent silently, his ears honing in on two voices outside, one slightly shrill with hysteria as the other was deep and calm.

That was definitely Sherry...

The maroon haired man chuckled at the thought of her whining to stay together with his bunk mate, Jack in turn trying his best to let her down softly. The voices stopped suddenly, Ryker's eyes shooting wide at the sudden silence, Did they hear me?

He held his breath and was about to dash back to his bed when he heard Jack speak again, his voice muffled through the tent, though he heard the words clearly.

"What do you want?"

His bunk mate sneered, he could practically hear the glare and disdain in his voice. It wasn't hard to guess who the blonde man was talking to, the only one in this camp, no, in the whole Scouting Legion that he hated that much.

"What do you think? Apparently not for you."

A cold voice responded, the newcomer's deep voice challenging and mocking. A half-hearted smile crept to Ryker's lips, he knew it, it was him. He poked his head out then, startling Sherry and Jack as the newcomer looked over not in the least bit caught of guard.

"Now now kids, don't fight outside the tent or I'll have to separate you!"

He tried to joke, his faulty joyful facade not fooling anyone. He held the smile before disappearing back behind the cloth flaps and dropping it. He left the two males outside together once again, though they didn't speak another word to each other.

"Come on in Luka!"

Ryker called from inside, sitting down on his bunk and fitting his 3D maneuver gear on once again grimly, he wanted to be ready when the Titans came. The tent rustled behind him as his best friend walked in, Luka's boots hardly making a sound as he walked closer, stopping directly behind the red head.

"I hate that guy.."

Came the flat words from behind him, enticing a chuckle from him and making him turn to face his friend, Ryker coming face to face with his friend's ass as a voice boomed over the camp, his laugh dying at the familiar voices.

Ah damn....Louie and Olivia...

His amber eyes widened at the listing, why was he on it? He wasn't especially talented, why did he have to go rush into death once again while those not chosen walked comfortably to safety? He growled from deep in his throat, his eyes glaring at the woman as he walked outside, his fists clenching. However, he continued to listen to her, hoping against the certainty that Luka wasn't to be called, he didn't want his friend to die, or in the worst case scenario watch him die...Luka had come to stand beside him, hie could feel his presence and his frigid golden eyes as the last name was called. This was some fucked up shit humanity had gotten itself into, that all of them had gotten themselves into.... Ryker sighed, the last name echoing inside his head as anxiety cast yet another cloud over his heart, his expression hardening as his resolve turned to steel. He woud save him, He would do all he could to benefit humanity, he would go along with Olivia's little plan like a good little soldier, but he didn't agree with it at all. He turned swiftly and headed back into the tent with a blank expression, scooping up his already packed bag and throwing on his cape. He turned and met his friend's eyes, ice meeting ice as they silently agreed to do as they always had done, watch each others back. But as they walked toward the rendezvous together, Ryker couldn't help the name Olivia had spoken from echoing once again in his mind, dread clutching him as if she'd read it off of a list of the dead.

"Luka Winters."

----------------------------------------------------------

Luka

Luka smiled fondly at the chuckle, he hated when the red head was so serious and empty, he wanted him to be like they were before, happy and carefree. Though he knew that was impossible, no human could go back to normal after seeing the things they had, that all members of the Scouting Legion had seen. The pestilence of the Titans had taken too many lives....the Titans had left mankind scrambling about in panic as they picked off its last pockets ruthlessly, a beast incapable of digesting but still gorging until it eventually vomited a hard ball of their dead victims.

The dark haired male snapped from his thoughts immediately at the booming voices of Louie and Olivia, his eyes narrowing at the words they were saying. Why? Why was it up to only an elite group to protect the others traveling to safety, how would they not be charging right into certain death? He shook his head, golden eyes honing onto Ryker. As long as this man wasn't called, Luka didn't care. He didn't want to lose his only living treasure to death as he had his family and his friend's as well. As if the petty Gods had spit in his face, Luka heard
his name called from above, freezing as Ryker stood and walked outside, shock taunting him with the fact that Ryker had been called. Why? Why hadn't they called him? Why hadn't they called him in Ryker's place? He shook his head and forced himself to follow his friend, his heart vacant as the rest of the names were read, relief flooding through him as his own name was called, though he felt Ryker stiffen beside him. He wasn't surprised that he himself had been picked, his skills surpassed many of the Scouting Legion's members, and even though Ryker insisted he was nothing special, he knew that the red head would make it in. He watched his friend silently as he swept past him with clenched fists, entering the tent with Luka on his heels. He watched as Ryker slung his bag on his shoulder and flung on his cape, amber eyes sucked of their warmth staring straight into his own cold eyes as they both committed to a pact, a promise through their bond that they had done many times before, to watch each other's backs since no one else would. Luka turned after the silent contract ended, leading the way to the rendezvous with his usual emotionless expression, his heart clenching with anxiety and worry for his friend as he absentmindedly traced the pattern on his bandanna, the sacred cloth at his wrist worn and mottled with grime, though he still traced the pattern burned into his brain. With his eyes ahead he came to a conclusion, a commitment with himself to not allow Ryker to die on this dangerous mission, no matter what happened, he'd protect him.

Lucas Bosya

Bosya stood with the fellow soldiers around him, when the events that happened, happened he was quite in awe, but mostly scared. Bosya was currently in the company of Lt.Klaus his commanding officer, he was very tempted to ask if he knew what was happening next, and he was hoping the answer was to stand and fight, but at the same time he wanted to hear turn tail and run. Bosya never got around to this as the higher ups appeared. Bosya listened to the little speech given, and spat on the ground. He wasn't to believe in the bs said we were fighting for the rich and spoiled, while the young and poor waited to get out of here. He then soon bit his tongue as he was called to be one of the few to distract the mass of titans. He sat down with a large thump un moving, but he quickly tried to regain his posture for he learned he was now standing in the presence of a general.

Bosya lifted his bandanna from his neck back over his mouth looking at the newly appointed general as he left the room, going outside as ordered. Bosya looked around as many others started moving out, but Bosya did not move until only the stragglers remained he was stuck looking at the room, at the scared faces as they left. Bosya was quick to follow, and he found himself following General Klaus. Bosya looked at his 3dm gear, making sure everything was in order, and after this he checked is flare gun. He knew he needed everything to work perfectly to increase his odds at survival. Bosya stopped this, and stood at attention by the General waiting for the higher up Olivia to make her appearance.

Lance Askaray

"You know, you... but you know what I mean right?" asked Lance in a stream of broken and slurred words, the result of far too much liquor in a short time. "No, I don't know what you mean, you haven't made sense for fifteen fuckin minutes pal" said the bartender as he polished the interior of a glass beer mug with a cloth rag. "Look... oh, o ok.... so, uh, alright, wha.. what I'm saying is, the.. th-these people you know... THESE PEOPLE need to stop with their wining and crying bullshi... bullshit" said Lance, almost falling off of the bar stool as he spoke. "Look buddy, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, you're making a scene" said the bartender, noticing that the other customers had begun to stare at Lance as a result of his erratic behavior, the barkeep gestured over to one of the bouncers who stood by the door with a nod and a large flatfaced bald man in a black shirt and matching pants began walking to the bar to remove Lance from the establishment. "Loo.. L-Look man I ain't even d-drunk yet, com-comon keep em coming" said Lance as he pulled his wallet out, trying to buy more alcohol to numb his mind and body before the inevitable blackout occurred. "Not gonna happen Lance, save that money for tonight" said the barkeep with a smile.

The bar tender and Lance had become closely acquainted with each other over the past few years and this wasn't the first time that he had kicked the drunkard from the bar, and it probably wouldn't be the last, unless the army failed to contain the problem that was. Before Lance could drop more money onto the wooden bar the bouncer arrived, pulling Lance from his seat and slipping his wallet into the right pocket of Lance's leather jacket. For a brief moment the thought of violently resisting the bouncer flashed across the dulled mind of the drunken bounty hunter, but the bouncer was also acquainted with Lance after so many long nights of drinking in the bar and instead of instigating and putting the man down, Lance calmly stumbled to the door at the guidance of the bouncer before stepping out into the deluded light of the sun which had been dulled by the cloud coverage. "Fuck too early to be drunk" thought Lance. "Goddamn pussies all of em, son of a whore I'm hungry, everyone wants to evacuate now, nobody to sell food, only one bar open in the whole district, goddammit" thought the drunkard as he stumbled along the empty street. The quiet disturbed him, it was a strange thing, a city with no people in it, a ghost town. "I wonder if, na, no way, maybe, I don't know man, you think there are any ghost towns out there outside the walls? Na no fuckin way, well why not though, the titans don't eat buildings" thought Lance stupidly, his mind heavily clouded by the eleven shots of whiskey that he had consumed at the bar.

From the street he could hear crying, whimpering, screams of fear from the distance, probably coming from the barracks, they were generally the sounds you would expect to hear after a battle, not before one. "A lot of confidence they have in themselves" thought Lance, laughing to himself as he stumbled along. As he walked along the path he noticed two young men who were clearly walking away from something instead of going somewhere, something about their hushed pace, their suspicious nature and the way they continually looked around as if expecting something gave off a red flag to Lance. "H-Hey, where d-do you thin... think you're going?" asked Lance. The two stopped a dozen paces before him and exchanged glances, "He ain't an MP" whispered one to the other, it was a terrible whisper, one of those whispers that was learned on a helicopter and even from his distance the always perceptive Lance could hear the words. "DESERTERS" yelled Lance, planning to have some drunken and sadistic fun with the two.

"Hey man shut the fuck up" said the one on the right before stepping forward a couple feet, he was a tall and lanky kid who looked to be no older than twenty and his blond hair and blue eyes complimented his sharply boned face. He was dressed in a civilian shirt but his slacks and foot wear were clearly military. The second one stepped up, putting a hand on the others shoulder before speaking. "Chill out, he's just some drunk homeless guy" turning his attention to Lance he increased the volume of his tone, projecting himself loudly enough so that Lance could hear his words. "Hey, look, we don't want any trouble, how bout we throw you a few bucks, and you keep a lid on it" said the second soldier, this one was the polar opposite to the first, he was brown haired and brown eyed, and was much shorter and stockier, he was clearly a well built person although his frame wasn't slim, he had a layer of baby fat over his body and face and in stark contrast to the height of the first soldier, the second one was hardly 5'7". "You... you j-just take the government money a-and when it's t-time to fight..... you run away, if that's not some cowardly shit, I d-don't know what is" said Lance, already laughing internally. "Look man, I got two kids, I can't leave them, not like this" said the shorter of the two. "COWARDS" yelled Lance, trying to egg on the two on. "I'll be damned before I let some snarky drunk homeless bastard call me a coward" said the first soldier, stepping rapidly towards Lance.

Before the soldier could get too close, Lance pulled his nine millimeter from his side holster. "Alright, kiddos, wallets, and pants" said Lance, drawing looks from the two. "Wallets and fucking pants lets go, and don't take off your goddamn shoes, pants over the shoes" said Lance, his voice now less slurred. The two soldiers took out their wallets and dropped them upon the ground, and started attempting to take off their pants over their shoes, the taller of the two fell onto his backside while doing so, drawing a riotous laughter from Lance who had to fight the urge to bend over and hold his gut.

After almost a minute of struggling the two soldiers stood before Lance with their hands up, their pants off and their shoes on, Lance stood before them with his gun pointed allowing their minds to work up sick and twisted scenarios before finally allowing them to move onward towards whatever place they had intended to go. As he walked away with several hundred dollars in his pockets he laughed and smiled to himself, it wasn't even nighttime yet and he was having a great time already.

ok everyone can u just shut up xD srsly though nerds im a gamr andi just got back from wwe camp with my uncle as caoch. thast meens special treament im stronger then everyone.

Well, I'm very glad your Uncle loves you.

Such family bonds makes me teary eyed.

/sniffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back