• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Attack On Titan AU Roleplay! (1x1)

Thug Pug Johnnie

Emo Prince
Okay so I would like to do a one on one roleplay based off a few videos (I'll put them in the post). I wanted to it to be OC x Levi or like if you want to play a different character besides Levi then I'm fine with that! Warning, this is yaoi or boy x boy so if you don't like that then don't message me! My OC info will be listed below as follows-

• Name: Samuel Van Gothel• Nicknames: Sam or Sammy• Gender: Male• Age: 17• Species: Human• Skin Color: Pale, almost white• Eye Color: Bright orange• Hair Color: Brown• Sexual Orientation: Pansexual• Height: 5"7'• Weight: 153 pounds• Piercings: Nose piercing• Scars: Faint ones on his wrists and chest• Tattoos: Wings of Freedom (back of neck)

• Personality: He is funny (tries to be), witty and can be somewhat blunt. He is straightforward most of the time if it is needed but tries to change the subject if it's about him or something that happened to him. He tries his best to make everybody happy and hates it when people are upset with him. He's normally very meek and doesn't talk a lot unless he knows them very well; seen as the outsider.

• Preferred Weapon: Doesn't believe in violence but he does carry a pocket knife with him• Family: He doesn't have a family and doesn't remember ever having one either• Birthday: October, 30• Astrological Sign: Scorpio• Allergies: None• Relationship Status: Single• Significant Other: Nobody (at the moment)• Pets: He has a sugar glider named Loki• Fears: Drowning and heights• Nationalities: English (From England)• Hobbies: Writing music/novels/poems, reading, jogging and wrestling• Likes: Art, music and horror movies• Dislikes: Crowded places, being alone and jump-scares• Favorite Food: Chicken and rice• Favorite Drink: Tea• Favorite Phrase: "Oi! I'm not completely gay but I'm not completely straight either! I'm just all over the damn place!"• Favorite Animal: Bats but mostly vampire bats• Nervous Habits: He chews at the flesh of his fingers to the point he start to bleed• Job Description: He works at the library; ordering new books, checking out, putting turned in books back in the system and shelves. He also has another job working as a designer for a tattoo shop; poorly paid however.

Okay! There's my OC Samuel! Now for the videos I was talking about-

Angels On The Moon

I Found

The Intern

There it is! Just pm me if interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back