Anime & Manga Attack on Titan (AoT)

Dawnster

Wakanda Forever
GUYS the second season is coming out and AHH!! Anyone else excited, seen the first three episodes, or have speculation about what exactly is going on?

Preferably no spoilers, if you must though use the little spolier button thingy.

I read manga for a long time and lets say I lost interest after certain events. Hopefully anime won't reach that far ahead considering manga progression however if my guess is true they will cut second season just before big answers acquired or right after they are acquired (second is unlikely considering how far manga progressed but it is a possibility)

Ofcourse there is a chance they will progress ahead or use fillers to let manga progress again or outright get out off manga's event line and does something to finalize anime (like first full metal alchemist or hellsing)

You should read the manga! So far, I'm loving the 2nd season of the anime, but these cliffhangers are really killing me.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy That would be sorta cool in an uncool way.

Greenstalker Greenstalker Dang, really? While I normally read the manga first, this time I didn't. (For no particular reason.) I would hate for them to start answering questions and leave it... hopefully it will continue, if nothing else but to see what they plan on doing with it.

White Stag White Stag Yes! I'm dying right now! Is the manga good? How close the anime to it?

Greenstalker Greenstalker Dang, really? While I normally read the manga first, this time I didn't. (For no particular reason.) I would hate for them to start answering questions and leave it... hopefully it will continue, if nothing else but to see what they plan on doing with it.

White Stag White Stag Yes! I'm dying right now! Is the manga good? How close the anime to it?
I read up until 47ish and honestly, it becomes a giant monster manga. If you started reading for a human conflict and a fight for survival, then this is the wrong manga. If you read this still because you think Eren transforming is beast, then keep going.

I'm happy with the manga, personally. I think the anime is pretty close. Even certain scenes in the anime look exactly like it. For example, when watching episode 1 of season 2, I thought I had already seen it because of the close resemblance it bared to the manga. I read up to chapter 60-something a few years ago. I should catch up since I still don't know what the titans are... Ugh!

I really need an AoT roleplay. I've got an idea for one, but I feel like I never have time to flesh it out. I should really sit down and write it.

I used to be super into the fandom but then got out of it about 2 years ago, and now I'm back and better than everererer. I forgot a lot of events in the manga wow I feel like such a loser, but I guess that makes things a lot better because it's like I'm finding out everything anew all over again. I demand Jean screentime in the next episode though :' (

Also my inspiration for AOT is incredibly high right now so if anyone is up to do a 1x1 whether with canon ships or OCs, I am here !

I used to be super into the fandom but then got out of it about 2 years ago, and now I'm back and better than everererer. I forgot a lot of events in the manga wow I feel like such a loser, but I guess that makes things a lot better because it's like I'm finding out everything anew all over again. I demand Jean screentime in the next episode though :' (

Also my inspiration for AOT is incredibly high right now so if anyone is up to do a 1x1 whether with canon ships or OCs, I am here !

I'm interested! I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back