Persona:

Evil (It comes naturally to him)/ Devoted 

Club:

Varies but he'll be seen loitering outside the Martial Arts Club often

Extra:

His crush is someone in the Martial Arts Club

He is a sadistic person by nature but hides it under a aloof frontt

@Judeauofaltrades

Wes! I called it! one syllable! lol, not really, don't know... Plot twist, right?

Incorrect, I also said it was a person in the Martial Arts Clubs in his CS remember? Though...he might develop a crush on Wes. Depends how I feel, I don't like to get ahead of myself with shipping.

Lol okay... I mean Wes is a psychotic mess if you think about it... Dead family... Could kill people... Get anything, make anybody do anything... But Ithink it would be cool, but Wes is a mess too... lol

Lol okay... I mean Wes is a psychotic mess if you think about it... Dead family... Could kill people... Get anything, make anybody do anything... But Ithink it would be cool, but Wes is a mess too... lol

Two slightly messed up fellows in a relationship...Interesting. Though Atsushi is meant to be a sadist so he may or may not prod at sensitive subjects to get a reaction...Course whoever is in a relationship with him can try to nullify that trait.

Do you think you could sho us who it was he had a crush on since WesXAtsushi is official (for most part)?

@Kira Times

Well...It's fine to spoil it now.  I was planning on it to be Yuri if you really wanna know. 

(Mentions are being a pain at the moment.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back