Jung Choi

Username

Atlas

Male

Sexuality

Pansexual

Appearance

420dde62587a3eca836d6aea6d25bcbe.jpg

(Ignore the dual swords. He only has one)

Weapons

Blade of Eveningtide

Weapon Appearance

a0d215ed45bbac24ffb75de805f5ba78.jpg

Beta

No

Personality

Atlas has a rather cheerful personality. He will willingly make friends and joke around. He is accepting of anyone, no matter who they may be or what they may have done in the past. However, when made to fight, he understands that this is no game, and will battle without remorse, because he knows that it doesn't matter how nice and friendly you are, in this death game, killing is all a part of surviving.

Flaws

-Atlas doesn't exactly know how to keep his mouth shut when he should. This leads to, for example, him joking around when somebody is mourning over somebody's death.

-Atlas has no sense of right and wrong, which has gotten him into trouble a number of times, with both player-killers and ordinary, everyday people trying to mind their own business

-Surprisingly, Atlas enjoys the tasteless game food. It reminds him of his own crappy cooking in the real world.

-Cute animals. He may try to hide it, but deep down, Atlas is very affectionate of small, adorable creatures. Unless they are trying to kill him, of course.

-Surviving. This one is obvious, but its a little deeper than you might imagine. He enjoys anything related to surviving. Leveling up, killing monsters....killing other players. It's comforting to know that he's still alive.

Dislikes

-Like most other people, Atlas dislikes when people try to kill him, and takes it a bit personally (for some odd reason)

-Monolagues. Of all things for people to do, why must they monolague? Very, very few things irk Atlas more than people who give speeches about how great they supposedly are.

-Giant bugs. Atlas dislikes, no, downright HATES, giant bugs. Of all things to be used as monsters, WHY BUGS?!?

Fears

Insects. Atlas has a near-crippling fear of insects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...can I request that you add something to your character that is at least close to a fault? A flaw? Something like that? 

Umm...can I request that you add something to your character that is at least close to a fault? A flaw? Something like that? 

Aye aye captain. It has been done. Just let me know if you want me to add more of a flaw or change anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back