• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

AtlannianSpy draws a thing every day.

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
So I rather enjoy drawing but too often I only do it when I have like an excuse, a new OC or something else for an RP so sometimes I find myself going a week or two without drawing anything which is hardly conducive to getting better. 

SO this. I'm gonna draw a thing, something once every day and post it here. It's kind of a motivation thing. It's out there, the time is displayed so it'll be obvious if I put it off. Most of these will be pretyt bad, since I don't wanna spend too much time on them and get burned out and most of them will be stuff I want to get better at which means I'm bad at it to begin with. I'm not especially looking for advice or critique though you are free to offer it of you feel so inclined, mostly it's just a practice thing.

So our inaugural doodle is a bus stop.

l8UqKxd.png

My current RP is a sort of urban fantasy thingy, so I'm trying to get in that space. I guess theoretically this could be a bus stop anywhere since there's no real background but I always associate waiting for buses in the rain with cities. I dunno. 

Stay tuned for another doodle tomorrow, if indeed you are presently tuned to begin with.

Next up to the doodle stage is a sleepy dragon.

oeZHNfB.png

Perhaps Sleepy Dragon also just got off a twelve hour shift, I bet guarding treasure or kidnapped princesses all day is hard work, he just makes it look easy.

Lol. Dragons look cute when they're sleepy. 

They get mad when you tell them that though.

Day 3 is a slightly wonky PS4 controller. Mine has been sadly underutilised, my ps4 is relegated to a fairly small TV that's bolted to the wall so it's hard to really get comfortable with it.

u6G0vYS.png

PlayStation for the win.

I'm more of a pc gamer these days, but there are some exclusives I've really wanted to pay so I finally picked one up. 

Day 4 is a chibified version of my old flag, I think I changed it before I started this thread.

KbygTVo.png

The Atlannian fanged gecko is a ferocious, warm blooded predator that can grow to horse size, it is the national animal and despite the grave risks associated it was semi domesticated and ridden into battle for many centuries as a potent counter to more conventional cavalry. Though slower than a horse the fanged gecko is far more sure footed over rough terrain, a more confident swimmer and much more vicious in close battle. 

Truly a fearsome beast.

Day 5: Once a renowned child psychologist, Reginald Bearington has since retired to my desk where he minds hayfever tablets, keys and change. It's slow work but he finds it suits his temperament well.

ugnDfFM.png

now listen, AtlannianSpy did indeed draw a thing today but but due to technical difficulties I won't be uploading it tonight, I'm stuck at work and didn't bring a couple of things I needed to make this work so you'll be able to see it tomorrow.

I SEE YOU THERE ATLANNIAN! Ya can't escape me. 

Your shading is looking good like usual ^_^!

I like how there's different things for each day. 

As promised, the missing drawn thing, balance has been restored

JZ0i4LZ.jpg

This is Augie the workcat. She was one of those, "a cat starts hanging out in your backyard so often that you decide to start feeding it deals" That's... a thing right? My workplace didn't just steal the neighbours cat or something did they? 

Augie is a pretty chill cat though, on night shifts I let him stay in the house and we watch whatever crap is on TV, that bizarre subgenre of reality TV that includes hardcore pawn and storage wards mainly but we caught First Blood the other night. That movie holds up. 

I SEE YOU THERE ATLANNIAN! Ya can't escape me. 

Your shading is looking good like usual ^_^!

I like how there's different things for each day. 

:$  I figured you'd find your way here eventually. Day seven is for you then.

5930j9x.png

For everyone else, this is an OC of mine, not really keen on dressing up it turns out. 

Day eight: I keep promising myself that I will have a crack at some scenery on one of these but I keep doing them at like 4:00 am so instead you get a poorly conceived fantasy creature.

cqVbiox.png

Some kind of winged... frog thing. Why are its arms so long? Why so many questions huh? maybe he's sensitive about 'em, maybe its a family condition and he stresses out daily about passing them on to his eighteen winged frog thing kids, you don't know.

You don't know.

Day 10: uggh, so rushed. I'm really looking forward to having two days off from tomorrow and being able to spend a good amount of time on these for once.

bIe4tJi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back