• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ATLA Universe RP

4scorelightnings

𝐭𝐞𝐥 ★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Questions, plot details, and character meet-ups should be posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hey I really love your character! I have a proposition for you: I'm creating a animal companion for this RP, and I think your oc would be a perfect match for her! She is a creature called a "Polarleopard", she is a water tribe based creature, like Naga for Korra. Her name is Yula, and she is in need of an oc companion that she can be loyal to and who understands her. And if you accept, you can help me come up with a nice summary as to how they become aquatinted with each other! She is the best creature you could hope for, trust me. Her bio is up now, so please let me know if you would be interested in adding her into your OC's life, at least for this RP. Thanks!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Name:
Ulva

Female

Species:

Human

Bender:

Water Bending

Healing

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance:

cm__qzayl_waterbender_training_by_x3misteryyuyux3-d6n7uv5.png

Pretty much what you see in the picture, with some white highlights in her hair and a betrothal necklace around her neck. She stands around 5'9'' with a thin athletic build.

Personality:

At first sight she seems humorous and energetic with a laid back and fun-loving demeanor. She is always happy to help and loyal to those she becomes close to though has a snotty side to. She is deeply spiritual knowing a lot about them and treats spirits with the utmost respect. Finally her exile and civil war deeply effected her deeply with moments of sadness and depression.

Backstory:

Once the only daughter of the chief of the Northern Water tribe and, despite several attempts at a son, the heiress to the chiefdom. This succession causes strife within the water tribe due to the tribes sexist views, as pressure came to her father to marry her off or even pick an heir from the nobility. Despite initial favor to give up under the pressure, the chief seemed to his daughter as capable leader and even trained her in martial water bending. He stood by her even when the strife turned to signs of rebellion

One night she was woken by her father and told to leave, she didnt know at first but things had turned violent with people calling for the expulsion and even death of the current loyal family. She was lead out of the city to exile leaving behind a civil war within the northern water tribe for its chiefdom. Now travels as a drifter unsure what to make for herself.

Likes/Dislikes:

(please specify)

Extras:

(optional)[/quote

Artemistel said:
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki, your character will be accepted after you write something about their likes/dislikes.
Thank you
Done

Lepolarleopard said:
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Hey I really love your character! I have a proposition for you: I'm creating a animal companion for this RP, and I think your oc would be a perfect match for her! She is a creature called a "Polarleopard", she is a water tribe based creature, like Naga for Korra. Her name is Yula, and she is in need of an oc companion that she can be loyal to and who understands her. She is the best creature you could hope for, trust me. I will post her bio soon, so please let me know if you would be interested in adding her into your OC's life, at least for this RP. Thanks!
I like yula and the idea of a pet for Ulva. Minor issue Ulva is Northern water tribe while you have yula all away in the south. I am a bit concerned with how well Yula fits in the avatar universe particularly due to her supernatural aspect that go beyond the established universe, unless you aim to eventually reveal her as what I think you will reveal her as. Having said that maybe it just me over thinking it and if Artemistel gives her the go ahead will be happy to have her.

Done
I like yula and the idea of a pet for Ulva. Minor issue Ulva is Northern water tribe while you have yula all away in the south. I am a bit concerned with how well Yula fits in the avatar universe particularly due to her supernatural aspect that go beyond the established universe, unless you aim to eventually reveal her as what I think you will reveal her as. Having said that maybe it just me over thinking it and if Artemistel gives her the go ahead will be happy to have her.
Wow thanks that will be fine! We can over look the distances for now if need be, and just focus on their relationship! So glad you accepted, and yea, she is a little different, but I will not explain why just yet!

@Lepolarleopard, your character will be accepted soon, but I just have a few questions regarding your bio info.

Firstly, what type of "supernatural" powers does your creature have? Anything that does not pertain to the element she is closest to will (most likely) not be allowed (for example, a flying bison's [pertaining to the air nomads] ability to bend air in such a way that it is able to "fly"). Secondly, how did she evolve to have only four legs and wings? I'm just curious about this one. :)

One more thing: the character should only be connected to ATLA. If it is able to control fire, breathe ice, and literally turn not a shadow, you may need to tone it down with maybe one power pertaining to where the creature originated.

Thank you!

Artemistel said:
@Lepolarleopard, your character will be accepted soon, but I just have a few questions regarding your bio info.
Firstly, what type of "supernatural" powers does your creature have? Anything that does not pertain to the element she is closest to will (most likely) not be allowed (for example, a flying bison's [pertaining to the air nomads] ability to bend air in such a way that it is able to "fly"). Secondly, how did she evolve to have only four legs and wings? I'm just curious about this one. :)

One more thing: the character should only be connected to ATLA. If it is able to control fire and breathe ice, your creature just be going into god mode.

Thank you!
Ok I understand completely where you are coming from with the whole "supernatural power thing". The reason I don't like going into detail is because its actually a really big secret for her that she isn't supposed to find out, but I guess I have no choice but to fully indulge you. The reason she has these power, honestly, is because her parents are actually spirits. Her mother was a polar leopard like spirit who crossed over to the other side, just like the two yin ad yang spirits, and also gaining a normal polar leopard physical form. She had the power over ice and healing. Lula resembles her the most. Her father was a four-legged winged spirit of the night, who had the power of shadows, allowing him to cross between the two worlds without the need of the portals. Yula's mother gave birth to her in the South Pole, but died in child birth, her body no longer strong enough to hold onto being physical. So in reality, she never "evolved", she literally is a completely different species. It's also why she has the telekinesis power. I hope thats enough to explain what happened and why Yula has these certain powers. and I'll edit the world thing sorry.

Lepolarleopard said:
Ok I understand completely where you are coming from with the whole "supernatural power thing". The reason I don't like going into detail is because its actually a really big secret for her that she isn't supposed to find out, but I guess I have no choice but to fully indulge you. The reason she has these power, honestly, is because her parents are actually spirits. Her mother was a polar leopard like spirit who crossed over to the other side, just like the two yin ad yang spirits, and also gaining a normal polar leopard physical form. She had the power over ice and healing. Lula resembles her the most. Her father was a four-legged winged spirit of the night, who had the power of shadows, allowing him to cross between the two worlds without the need of the portals. Yula's mother gave birth to her in the South Pole, but died in child birth, her body no longer strong enough to hold onto being physical. So in reality, she never "evolved", she literally is a completely different species. It's also why she has the telekinesis power. I hope thats enough to explain what happened and why Yula has these certain powers. and I'll edit the world thing sorry.
Ah, that explains it a lot more. However, when writing her bio please specify this in her backstory. Even if it a secret for the characters, we users should know everything about your character through the bio. Thanks!

Artemistel said:
Ah, that explains it a lot more. However, when writing her bio please specify this in her backstory. Even if it a secret for the characters, we users should know everything about your character through the bio. Thanks!
Ok I understand thank you for accepting this

@Leo296, I like your character bios, but in order to be accepted, make sure to include a picture of each of them in their descriptions. Thank you!

For Yagari's history, I might end up editing some of the details later on as I'm not sure that's what I want 100%. Just informing you guys before hand.

Artemistel said:
@Leo296, I like your character bios, but in order to be accepted, make sure to include a picture of each of them in their descriptions. Thank you!
I uploaded the pictures a while ago.

Lepolarleopard said:
I knew it!

I am that awesome. :P Anyways about how the two of our characters meet: after Ulva escapes the city she wonders the tundra and almost dies from exuastion and cold and yula comes to her rescue .

I am that awesome. :P Anyways about how the two of our characters meet: after Ulva escapes the city she wonders the tundra and almost dies from exuastion and cold and yula comes to her rescue .
*gasps* LOVE IT!!! I'm adding that to my bio right now! (<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Thinking of joining as an airbender girl ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Please do! We need more diversity anyhow! Just make sure to fill out your bio completely so that the accepting process with be simple!

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Thinking of joining as an airbender girl ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Best wishes in creating a character. We do need a representative from the Air Nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back