• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATLA, Twilight Saga, FLCL~

yugen611

Hi there! Call me Yugen. I thought I would give my RP search another go.

A bit about me/my style
I'm 23, a lady and have been writing and doing RP on and off for 11 years.
I do prefer to RP via email. (yugen611@gmail.com) Please also send you messages to my email, I rarely check the forum!
My style is 3rd person paragraph form, ranging from 2-4+ paragraphs depending on scene, extras, and so on.
I reply anywhere from a few times a day to at least twice a week. I will keep you posted if anything ever comes up and of course expect the same.
I have a preference for doubling as well.
I will play as any canon or your OC for you! I'm also M/F, F/F, and M/M friendly.
I am married and request to play with other females only! 18+!

What I'm looking for (characters requested to be played are italicized)
☆ Twilight Saga (maleOC x femaleOC) Here is the OC's profile to anyone who wants a look
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rMqc_-bQa_ThBKnJj30-UYYQih91VMzM6YBBkqJkWCA/edit?usp=sharing
☆ FLCL (18yroldNaota x femaleOC)
☆ Avatar: The Last Airbender (18yroldAang x femaleOC)

Please don't message me if this isn't of interest to you and/or you have no intention or cannot follow through, thanks! Hope to hear from some of you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back