Athena Kiramoto

FrostFire

Flaming Ice Queen
Name: Athena Kiramoto

Nickname: Athena Kira

Ethnicity: British-Japanese

Appearance: 

IMG_1774.JPG

He hair is black, her eyes are bright green, and her skin is really pale. (That's a pen she's chewing on)

Role: Double agent

Personality:

She is quite distant and has a very hard skull. An undiagnosed sociopath, and will often project whatever personality she feels is best for the situation, so this can change dramatically, making it difficult to pinpoint her own, and whether she even has one. Obviously, nobody knows this, and she generally comes across as a nice person, who gets along with almost everyone, and is very enthusiastic about the cause (Depending on who she's with, the cause is different). Even if her own personality is rarely on the surface, she is cunning, and often brutal, and her high intelligence added to that makes her a very dangerous person to her enemies, and she is darkly serious, often planning ahead for multiple situations and scheming. Cold, calm and collected, her extensive knowledge makes her a formidable character, even if she does have the internal personality of cement.

Bio:

She grew up in Britain, her photographic memory was caught early on, and she sped through education, learning at an almost unnatural pace. In her teen years, the school she was attending in Britain saw a tragedy, the whole building burned down, with only one survivor, Athena herself. She had been crying in the girls bathroom, and was spared from the blaze, by using tap water to keep the flames at bay, before being saved by firemen from the window. Official reports claim that the insulation in the roof was ignited by the cigarette butt of one of the builders that had been working there, who also died in the blaze.

Recovering from this, she went to a private school, and quickly progressed through the years, before finishing her Alevels when she was 13, 5 years earlier than other students. From this, she went straight to university, Cambridge to be exact, and studied; "Psychological and Behavioural Sciences", "Chemical Engineering", "Natural Sciences", "Computer Science", and "Human, Social, and Political Sciences" (All courses can be found on the Cambridge website), over the next 8 years, studying some courses simultaneously, and obtaining Masters Degree level qualifications in all. Becoming perhaps the most diversely qualified person in the UK, she went straight to work for the SIS, more commonly known as MI6, but moved to Japan during the Kira incidents.

Other notable points during her life; Whilst in university, one of her professors and his whole family died in a plane crash that killed all passengers, and 3 of her colleagues were killed in action after varying slip ups leading to their deaths.

Although, obviously very little know any of this (The police/ detectives know a little more, although her time during MI6 is still completely hidden, and they will see on her record that she worked in the governments security department. And by record, I mean what they will have requested from the British government, as most of what's mentioned above was wiped, and what is below is on all "known" records), and the backstory she uses is;

Her education was completely normal, and she finished her Alevels at the normal time, 18, went to Cambridge to study Science, and then moved to Japan when she heard of Kira, intending to join the cause.

Motivation:

Mostly unknown, but she is very focused on making the world a better place and conservation of the environment, regardless of how she has to do it. 

Theme song:

(I couldn't decide, so you get two...)

The theme song she normally has;

Her true theme song;

Other: She gives information to both parties, and each group believes she is working for them, although it is unclear who she believes she works for... And she also worked in the original investigation somewhat. She's always wearing her grey coat in the winter. An avid reader, she always has some sort of non-fiction or educational novel on the go.

The fact that she has seen the deaths of so many people is shady, to say the least, but I'll let you decide what to think! (And no, she has never had a Death Note)

(I know I made a pretty hardcore character... But my imagination ran away with me, and now I like it too much to change it. ^_^ Obviously, I will if you want me to.)

For a second I thought you had said that she'd joined ISIS. I was like: "WAIT WAT. HALP." XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back