[Athamar: Quests from Lorana] Event: Athamar: Nightmares From Lorana

Luthien

The Elven One
”…Ah, but you’re not here for superfluous introductions now, you’re a passing traveler in need of a good story, aren’t you? Well, come on then, come on, sit down by the fire, grab yourself a mug of cider. Smells funny you say? Nonsense! Anyways, what story would treat you well…. Ah, yes! Now this one’s a real treat. This one is definitely not… uh... for the weak willed, as they say. It all began—oh I told you, nothing is wrong with the damn cider! Now then! It all began on a dark… ominous… night….

[media]

[/media]

ATHAMAR

NIGHTMARES FROM LORANA

Welcome to our monthly event! As you know, this RP will be an AU (Alternate Universe) with the same setting, but not following our timeline in the main RP.

Rules to get started:

1) You can only have ONE primary character. Choose wisely.

2) All RP rules from the Main RP applies here too.

3) Events in this RP will run on time. Depending on the pace in the adventure and the reactions, you may have a good ending or a bad ending.

4) Have fun! Take it seriously, but not too much. :P

You do not need to post your character sheets, just tell us who you're playing as! Any questions or comments, you can state them here.

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!

I will be using my character Ualan as my one primary character xD .

My aim is to get the OOC started up within the next couple of days. I'm really sorry for the delay, I've been caught up in some gnarly homework >_<

Since Wattz and I are backed up with school work, we will extend the event RP to November!

I will be home this weekend, so I'm going to take the time off from school to work on the IC. Wattz let me know if you're available. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back