[Athamar: Quests from Lorana] Chapter 2: Delwyn's Gift

Great to hear everyone. Let's get the party started now that school is over for me.

I recall there was going to be a co-post between Wattz, myself, and Angelic. I just need to hear from you ladies first and we can start on that. =P

OKAY WE'RE BACK FROM A LONG UNWANTED/WANTED HIATUS! Hooray!

Several news:

AngelicAsylum is our new co-gm! She will uh...do co-gm things and make sure things are moving along.

We're going to do a time skip forward to start fresh. Another words, we will be thrown into Draconis Peak. Hooray!

So everyone asleep on here, wake up! :D

guys. i REALLY hate writing for my thesis. LOL 2nd year of grad study is annoying, but it's my last and final year.

THEN I CAN FOCUS ON THINGS I ENJOY.

i'm gonna write the post tonight :D

OKAY. I ALSO am suffering through grad school. This is my last semester actually and I'm struggling to make sure I keep up with everything.

HOWEVER.

Luth asked me to do this, so I'm going to. Right now. Expect your post in thirty minutes or so.

Great post angelic!

I'm seriously excited to get this moving. Even if it's going at snail's pace! I've been playing a lot of catch up between work (whoa I have a real job) and school work because last week I got hit by a car. DO NOT WORRY. I am perfectly fine, nothing's broken, and I'm recovering quickly! Just a bit behind on things.

But I'm pretty sure that once I get everything in order again, I can make a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back