[Athamar: Quests from Lorana] Chapter 2: Delwyn's Gift

Not a problem Sneaky! It's great to see everyone is still interested. I admit I've gotten distracted with Diablo again xD

Wattz and I are in the process of getting a co-post together. :)

Sorry for messing up our rhythm, but won't be able to make a reply until Tuesday.

And there will be reply on Tuesday.

*Your "Tuesday" may vary.

Saturday. :(

This past week has been, "I'm back for work! Gee, that's a warm, comfortable bed there... I'll knock one out before I have to leave tomorrow... Of course I will!"

Four days later: "Well, crap."

It is okay, sneaky!! I am super excited to read your post =D Lovely work, everyone. I'm so glad to see this moving again.

I will respond to the tavern scene as soon as I can, which will probably be after the weekend. I was gonna say soon, but let's be honest, I've got homework that will probably interfere with RPing....

bale-creek-allen-tumbleweed-4.jpg

Welp. I finally, finally posted.

Guys, I am so sorry for the wait as well as the rushed response, but I figured that something is better than nothing. I am not being a very good co-gm right now T__T.

I don't have any real good excuses except that I got caught up in homework and kept putting off the post, but I finally buckled down and wrote something up so you guys weren't just stuck there staring at some guy in desperate need of crazy pills. Another thing that's kind of backing me up right now is that I broke my laptop, so if I wanna post I gotta get to a school computer. Yay for broken laptops!

Again, I deeply apologize for the wait.

Also! Since right now we've got such a cluster-fuck going on right now, it's probably a good time for some co-posts! I will be much more diligent with those now, especially since I really don't wanna keep ya'll waiting anymore.

I would like a dance partner (or partners to be extra cluster-fucky?) to do a co-post if anyone is willing.

Please read "cluster-fucky" as "efficient".

EDIT:

Alternatively, I could post a rather under-sized post to smooth things along.

I wouldn't mind lending a hand in a co-post with you sneaky, for sure.

Also, I think it'd be a good idea if Angelic, Luthien, and I (and whoever else necessary) partook in a co-post as well, if you guys are up for it!

Welcome back Cthulhu, you have not missed much lol.

Sorry everyone, been reallllly hectic here with my second semester. I will try to find a free weekend to work on a copost with you Wattz!

Okay, so here's the deal.

I have final presentation day on May 2nd. That gives me about four weeks to prepare and finalize all my design projects. I think we can all agree that is more important right now. So posting and RPing shall resume after May 2nd.

After that, the co-post will be in process, Chapter 2 will resume with decent posting speed, and hopefully we can move on to the next storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back