[Athamar: Quests from Lorana] Chapter 2: Delwyn's Gift

OMG a POST a POST... Dost my eyes deceive me, there is life where there was naught before!

Damn good post by the way. I got a warm and fuzzy reading it. ( Ummm if I wasn't already scared of nuns, I would be now...)

Thank you for the kind words, all. Sorry for the hold-up. I really hope we can regain our lost momentum, but I know that we all have other things that must be done.

I don't plan on disappearing again any time soon.

A little update for anyone who knows both Luth and I a little more than others. It hasn't been established from events but giving a heads up JUST in case, Luth can confirm or otherwise when she gets the chance.

Luth and I have recently ended our relationship so posting from us might be a little delayed. Not sure if it will actually effect our posting speeds, but just in case its a heads up to you all.

Also we're both indisposed for this weekend so you might not see anything from us until late sunday or monday, she's with family and I'll be getting drunk with friends this weekend.

I don't think spreading our business on the forum is wise. You could have just mentioned we're both busy this weekend.

I'll get up to date with the posts and see who else needs to respond. Sneaky, it's great to see you're doing well! :D

sneakyonfoota said:
Thank you for the kind words, all. Sorry for the hold-up. I really hope we can regain our lost momentum, but I know that we all have other things that must be done.
I don't plan on disappearing again any time soon.
Glad your up an about mate. Hate being down with the sickness...

I'll fashion up a post tonight. Finally I'll get some time to myself and won't be so busy. >=P

Super major apologies for my absence everyone. A lot of personal issues have been popping up throughout this month on top of school work.

RP will take a slow time moving again until I have moments for myself (which will never happen. I work and do hw everyday). Hope everyone is still here and involved!

Alright after a long disappearance. I'm back after settling a few things away. Well I'm back for the next month...until bootcamp kidnaps me

Sorry about my absence as well, guys. I've been preoccupied and things have just really gotten in the way.

Reply pending Wednesday at the latest.

EDIT:

Make that tomorrow. I somehow managed to burn myself out on my day off.

EDIT2:

Argh. Make that Saturday

EDIT3:

Sometime before the weekend. I am terrible.

Is everyone still here? My first semester just finished. I have a paper to write, but other than that I'm officially back for the month and we can get this RP moving again!

Goood, goood.

Did a little bit of a clean-up. Deleted the event threads since that never took place (perhaps in the future!) and one of the players became inactive since September. Cthulhu is at bootcamp, so some of his characters will be controlled by me.

Still here, and if you need help with a co-post then I'm all for it! I'll try to make a separate post before then as well.

Aye. Santos and Rath remain, each night gazing at the stars for signs of portent. It is a joyous day to see...

Wait.... Ohhh shit, this looks like it could get a little rough lads!

os1272-rift-530.jpg

Who wants to live forever right? Right? Ok then...

Got swallowed up by the holidays.

Still slogging through it, to be honest... Boxing Day is probably going to be a special kind of struggle.

This week's schedule is kind of bleak, but I'll be back on the horse come Saturday, I think. After I get some brunch in me, anyway.

Seasons greetings and all that, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back