[Athamar: Quests from Lorana] Ask Ace's Characters

Calisa, what is your favorite spell to use and why?

Arsene, what was a childhood dream of yours?

Brol, who is one person you've always looked up to?

"Oh, well...I...I've always preferred frost based magics. It..it keeps them from coming at you"

"Childhood Dreams? I lived on a corn farm. My dreams were anything that took me away from there."

"Me Pa. Strong old man, me brothers said he could lift an oak clear outta the ground."

"My familiar? Oh, w-well he's a cat. Dominik is his name. He's...very stubborn about what I do to him. Once, I practiced an invisibility spell on him. It was meant to wear off after an hour, but I..I don't know if it didn't wear off or it did and he was hiding."

Once, Bernadette and I had to pose as a wealthy married couple from Lamordia in order to gain entry into a ball. The contract was to steal the host's antique Elven statue of what was fabled to be modeled after the "first Elf". We knocked out the true lovers and stole their clothing. Halfway through the ball they barged in, wearing only their underwear. At first, we were worried, but we flashed the identification cards to the guard and actually managed to get them sent to the dungeon under the lie that they were drunkards. Ha, that was a good one. We got the statue, our payment, and Bernadette and I celebrated with a night of...well that's not appropriate to speak of.

Arsene, have you ever felt guilt over a particular crime?

Brol, have you ever been in love?

Calisa, what is one regret you have?

"Guilt doesn't get someone far in this business."

"There was a maiden back in the tribe. She was a fine huntress, if'n I recall right. She was felled in battle."

"I...P-perhaps not studying as hard as I could."

Calisa knows a low level healing spell, enough to mend lacerations and burns. For anything worse than that (Deep cuts, blunt force trauma, broken bones etc.) the group would have to man up and seek out more skilled healers.

They usually don't take on jobs that is more than they can handle.

I enjoy the book about the mage boy, Hareth Poteria.

Books, eh? Well, I'm not claiming to be well read or anything, but the Elven language romance novels are good.

Never had much care for books. Ain't nothin wrong wit em, but me never had the time.

Traveling, for the most part. No sense staying bolted down for too long, there's a whole world teeming with work to do. And maidens to bed.

I've taken in some of the Loranian Arts. Theater, to be specific. The groups of people is daunting, I admit, but it's worth the quality of the performers.

Training. Drinking. Nobody wants to hear this old dwarf's war stories.

I went back home, visited the parents. Talked about corn. Fascinating vegetable.

I visited the Meaderys. The winter is when the brew up the spiced meads and ales.

I-I spent it at my home. Curled up with tea and Dominik, it was...soothing.

Brol, Ale or Mead and why?

Arsene, What is your holy grail of thievery, the one item you wish you got a chance to steal?

Calisa, What is the funniest unintended effect your magic has had on a situation?

Mead be a wee bit sweeter than Ale, and can be made up many diff'rent ways. So Mead.

Hm, now that is a question of the ages. Most ambitious (and cocky) thieves dream of robbing Royal Palaces. I don't mean just your baron or duke, but kings and queens.

E-early on at my time in Anorgath, a spell backfired and, well...my hair was gone. I was bald. It was...quite traumatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back