• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Asylum chapter 1: The mad house

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
Docter/Phyciatrist route: you are a staff member at an asylum in salem massachusetts, your job is to try to help and monitor the patients and make sure none try to escape!

Patient route: you are a patient at an asylum in salem massachusetts, you along with your fellow patients are forced to stay in a dirty moldy prision-like asylum, will you stay and live there forever, or will you attempt to escape? you decide!

Rules:

1: this is an asylum! there will be no immediate source of technology allowed to patients unless with direct watch from a staff member

2: Doctors may let patients out from time-to-time but the patient must be supervised at all times when not inside their cells

3: Please wait until i accept your cs before you Start!

4: just follow the basic RPN rules!

5: Romance is allowed to an extent but please i ask you not to make it the main focus

Last edited:
((Ok ill post my starter and you can whenever and please post your cs on the character page as i did :) ))

Ash sat alone in her cell boredly staring at the patterns of mold and dirt on the walls fascinated by it for a moment before the voice in her head piped up again "oh shut it you" she growled to the voice

Lilly sat crying in her cell (us usual) waiting for the guard to come in and tell her it was ‘socializing time’ when they let the stable enough people out to talk to each other. She hoped that it would last longer this time, but knowing some of the other ‘residents’ it would probably get cut short again.

She chewed on the eraser of her unsharpened pencil that they gave her. And messed around with her fidget cube. It didn’t help very much, but it was much better than nothing.

the voice in Ash's head kept saying random things just to annoy her and make her have to stay in during socalizeing time "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" she souted at the voice hitting her forehead with her palm for a moment before she gave up and rested her head in her hands

she looked down at the floor absently as the voice chattered on annoyingly "Shut.Up" she growled under her breath to the voice yet it continues "I told you to shut up!" she said growing more annoyed with every word the voice says

The guard knocked on Lilly’s door and entered, “its Socializing time, we set out snacks, but Terry already ate most of them.”

Lilly sighed as she walked out of her room.

The doctor soon let Ash out for socializeing time, she decided to work on the writeing "assignment" her psychiatrist had her do...
"May i have a pencil and paper, my psychiatrist said to write something about one of my disorders" she asked the doctor, and it was true she did have to write a poem, the doctor gave her a dully sharpened pencil and some paper and stood and watched her write

what she wrote:

Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of
Get.
Out.
Of.
My.
Head.

Get out of my head before I do what I know is best for you.
Get out of my head before I listen to everything she said to me.
Get out of my head before I show you how much I love you.
Get out of my head before I finish writing this poem.

But a poem is never actually finished.
It just stops moving.

Lilly found that there were three more of the snacks left. Today was cheese and crackers. She took one and sat down; her feet dangling off the chair. One of the other ‘residents’ sat down next to her. He was 11 years older, but his mental development stopped a long time ago, so it was almost like talking to someone her age, just bigger.

she gace the pencil back to the doctor who was watching her write and the doctor put it somewhere she couldn't find it and took the paper and gave it to her phychatrist who ewad worriedly through the paper "Oh my lord..." was all the phychiatrist would say...

She just walked out her cell as she saw some people as she got out her notebooks one to draw one to talk she couldn’t hear what other people say unless she had hearing aids which she don’t she just drew on her drawing book as she smiled

She just smiled as she looked at the girl as she saw the girl that waved to her as she just smiled as she breathed in nervous” I.... zey” she say couldn’t say her name she had her name on her notebook

She just looked at her as she wrote it on the notebook’ I’m Zoey what your nsme’ She wrote as she smiled giving her her communication book as she was still new at the asylum she heard some ghosts at least she didn’t have to talk to anyone here

She just smiled as she was happy’ I’m new here actually today is my first day here’ she wrote as she smiled’ I’m an orphan actually’ she wrote

she wrote in the notebook 'ive been here for 5 years, i might as well be an orphan with the way my parents treated me' and she softly smiled

She just looked at her as she sighed’ I’m sorry’ she sighed as she looked up at her’ most people hate me even while I was at orphanage they thee sand at me and everything cause I’m deaf no one likes me’ she wrote on the notebook

she read and frowned for a moment, then smiled and wrote 'that isn't true, i like you' she wrote adding a smiley face to the end of it

Lilly got bored talking to the guy decided to do something else. She decided to watch the tv screen that was always on. It wasn’t usually interesting, but it could be worse.

she heard the framilliar hum of the t.v and casually walked over and sat on the other end of the couch and smiled to lilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back