[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

Hush, or I'll add Azula to that list. > :) BLOW UP ALL THE STARS! HUE HUE HEUE HUEHUEAWHodusnhföfädsdk

Of course I won't, Sherlock! We're all joking here. :tongue: (though I still count that 'noooo' as bowing down before me)

awe sad face.... Well I do believe Ive completed my nation.. Let me know if I need to change anything up.

Also The rules say create 5 custom ship using the rules in the sign up thread. What exactly does that mean? cause if i can change one of my starter ships into something else Id totally do it.

Belial said:
Also The rules say create 5 custom ship using the rules in the sign up thread. What exactly does that mean? cause if i can change one of my starter ships into something else Id totally do it.
Nothing, it was old info, fixed it.

Well as long as you recognize that shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" is me defying your puny authority that you think you have...

highdarklord said:
Well as long as you recognize that shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" is me defying your puny authority that you think you have...
I have quite a bit of 'authority', as it is my RP after all. I've never claimed to have 'authority' beyond that.

Now, joking around aside, I don't appreciate unnecessary comments like that, what-so-ever, how it goes from here is entirely up to you. If you don't like Astrum, or me personally (not that you 'know' me in any real capacity), nothing is forcing you to stay.

[QUOTE="Helix Nebula]I have quite a bit of 'authority', as it is my RP after all. I've never claimed to have 'authority' beyond that.
Now, joking around aside, I don't appreciate unnecessary comments like that, what-so-ever, how it goes from here is entirely up to you. If you don't like Astrum, or me personally (not that you 'know' me in any real capacity), nothing is forcing you to stay.

[/QUOTE]
Well my only problem is our two diffenct sets on the concept of Logical conclustions. But then again I just argue for fun....

highdarklord said:
Oye, I'm only joking around :x
My feelings... they will never recover... :cry:

I figured you were, however due to a host of bad experiences in my early days of RPing (Finnish RP-sites *shudder*) and even recently, I've never taken baseless comments about my authority as a mod too-too well. There are plenty of unfair, unjust and biased moderators/admins out there and I've had to deal with my fair share of them, always trying my best not to become one them, so I get really frustrated/annoyed and/or super-serious when someone questions my rule or actions as a mod- Joking or not.

Freeman said:
Well my only problem is our two diffenct sets on the concept of Logical conclustions. But then again I just argue for fun....
As enjoyable as our (most of the time ultimately pointless) arguments about the spatial dimensions of an auxiliary laboratory on some space-station, are - Things sometimes get out of hand, and yet, I've never punished you in-game for making me angry or somehow offending me OOC, even if the desire to do so has been great.

And believe-you-me, I've had some excellent opportunities to screw you the hell over, for no good reason. The K-15 and surrounding sectors are among the busiest in how I've planned out all the events and such, so there would be plenty of evil-mod opportunities for me to exploit, were I in such way inclined. :tongue:

Roger that Nebs.

As for evil mod opportunities... is there EVER shortage? I mean shit, Uzi unleashed zombies, ghosts, and was about to go all hardcore inter-galatic invasion on us in Mirror Mirror all that long time ago.

to be fair some of that was actually me using him as the medium.... Just sayin...

Though full on galactic war was totally all him, and he was only going that way because all his other players of prime nations... basically me you, freeman and some one else, were going to rain so much death on his only real active hell aligned nation that he pretty much rage quit...

Both of his major Hell aligned nations for that matter... that guy was going to get wiped out so many different ways...

Yea well he had the bright idea of not only pissing off one of the major nations who had been active for a bout a year.... But ALL of the major nations... Never mind the fact we were all the veteran NBRPrs.

And the sad part is, even though the game ended when me and HDL were just about to glass Ukraine that poor newb of a player still thought he was going to win. Sure he had Satans army but I have a god damn ION CANNON!!!! And Titans, lots and lots of fire power.

Though I think I messed up by giving HDL Apollo, I could have left that NPC God in space and HDL would have never known.

I was in on that as well.. and I had a couple of gods.. Was working on getting cthulhu and nyalthrope or something like that. Had some ghosts and a bunch of other shit... Plus I had godzilla... and a baby god being born... and enough nukes to turn the moon to dust... Plus so many titan creatures it wasn't funny.

he was going to have a glass parking lot for a country... Everything i had had nukes... My basic infantry had micro nuclear rpgs, my plains had nuclear fighter missiles, my ships all had nukes... I had giant nuclear squids...

Its because i always find myself as the antagonist to the world or vise versa, and I hold to the ideal of while i may not win this God dammit i will insure that no one else will. I like to insure that any one willing to invade me is willing to really commit to it.

Do you really hate me so much that you are willing to risk blowing yourself and the rest of the world to hell..

Yes: then fucking bring it!

No: then back of or ill turn yea to glass..

And what is funny is it always starts off with me minding my own business, then out of no where a low flying flock of pant show up and start landing on peoples heads and before you know it its been nearly a year and instead of burring the necronomicon in a mile deep hole full of cement, Ive turned the dammed thing into a computer spam virus and am using it to summon cthulhu just to say fuck you to the world.

And that's what sparked my invasion of you, in essence! Rather than be a quiet isolationist you gotta go and summon fucking cthulhu hahaha.

I summoned it cause every one was all bothering me.. Fucking uzi dropped that spupid book in my lap and rather then letting me just mail the stupid thing back to the dominion he had me show up with a fleet to pick it up

Hahaha, moon base... Beli could have blown up the world and HDL would have ruled over the planet on a Iron Throne, while all loyal Communists were whisked away to a father better of land. Thanks to in part given by the previous creation from God.

Hahaha, thought we had effectively made plans to carve up the world between us Freeman? Our two sides would have been able to easily live in peace.

By the time I was don there wouldn't be anything left worth carving up... the planet would be uninhabitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back