[Astrum: Heavens] ECNF Major Michael Alighieri, Diplomatic Corps

Crocmon

Pop-punk n' space magic. Not always in that order.
Supporter
General Information

Name: Michael Alighieri

Race: CAST

Appearance

Visual Appearance: He's friendly, really.

Physical Appearance: Being a CAST grants Major Alighieri some neat perks. Namely that he will always appear alert and ready to go. The armor is made to move, and isn't intensely limiting on his armor. He does this to reduce any overly intimidating features, contrary to what happens with some other CASTs' philosophy of big bulky armor, gigantic guns, and bright flashy parts with obscenities painted on. He ensures that his posture is upright and that he appears to be fully aware of whomever he is talking to.

Personality Information

Likes: To-the-point Conversations, Exercise, Reading diplomatic reports

Dislikes: Endless talking, waiting, 'drinking motor-oil' jokes.

General Personality: Major Alighieri is a very up-front and blunt person, who will respect others and their beliefs as long as they don't start to become a pain. If someone's zealous adherence to their religion or traditions is all that stops a diplomatic deal from going through, he'll be quick to point that out. He'll try to be delicate about the situation, but when it comes down to it he'll ultimately tell it like it is. He absolutely despises the somewhat racist remark of CASTs drinking motor-oil.

Equipment (Only necessary for DoWs!)

Stuff: His MAG named Kireek, the most recent best-selling book, a personal phone.

Equipment: A pistol in his desk, and a CAST personal-body-repair-kit.

Powers ( Only necessary for DoWs! )

Unique Powers: N/A

Skills/spells/talents/other: "Charming" Personality (Major Alighieri's blunt mannerisms are often what makes him so memorable, making people come to enjoy his refreshingly honest take on things)

Career

Job: Chief Diplomat

Legend: N/A

Character's History

History: Michael Alighieri was originally a Lieutenant in the ARKS program, and it is there that he earned a majority of his reputation. As an ARKS Trooper, he was tasked with the removal of a particularly large creature found in a the caves below a city. This cavern was filled with dangers ranging from terrain hazards to aggressive animals, but the danger in sending a full-scale military operation to deal with it was the network of caverns that - if not handled with due care - would collapse. Large numbers of people would have to be extremely careful, however one ARKS Trooper was more than capable to use methods all his own.

Michael Alighieri was a fighter, wanting to get up-close and personal with his foes. He brought with him a special longsword, designed to deal with most things in a single swing. Making his way through the caves and any form of fauna that attacked him, he found the massive creature before him. It wasn't a mindless beast that needed to be dealt with, but an dragon that had been taking refuge among the caves.

After a duel of almost mythical proportions, Alighieri managed to subdue the dragon. He did not kill it, merely trapped it within its nest. Upon his reports making it to Congress, the myriad of factions went into an uproar of just how to deal with it. The young CAST caught wind of this, and marched into the Congress building and ended the debates with a slam of his sword into a desk. He announced that it would be studied with non-invasive procedures, and that if it were found to be reproducing it would be left to repopulate. His diplomatic procedures were rather abrupt, but he had been able to adapt his language to the various dialects of the ECNF factions as well as using his body language to easily communicate who he was talking to. For his masterful handling of the Congress, Alighieri was offered a job by President Martinez as the head of the Diplomatic Corps. He accepted, not entirely realizing just what he got himself into.

Wait, wait - Wait.

Have you edited this profile at some point? Because I don't recall approving anything about an alien dragon..

Okay, then I must have approved this without giving it a proper read. :confused:

Unfortunately, I have to ask that you edit it. An alien dragon and a fleet of alien dragons, is a no go.

What abooout... A native dragon? That he managed to get to chill out?

Just asking before I totally cut out the mention of a dragon. I like dragons. >>;

Crocmon said:
What abooout... A native dragon? That he managed to get to chill out?
Just asking before I totally cut out the mention of a dragon. I like dragons. >>;
So.. suddenly there lives a species of sentient dragons on Domus?

The meaning of "chill out" can mean a variety of things.

It could be that he subdued a major conflict over which faction of Domus' government got a say over the dragon. Sentience is not required at all. =U

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]So.. suddenly there lives a species of sentient dragons on Domus?

[/QUOTE]
:P

It wouldn't be so suddenly... And they would be very rare if at all.

Unless you don't want any kind of dragons. D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back