See thread, please.

• Yay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay.

• Other (post below)

• Total voters
Lareo how did you get my Star Fleet Blueprints those are supposed to be classified. If I had everyone with the plans of the Enterprise or even a Transporter there could just be mass chaos you fool!!!!!

Freeman said:
Lareo how did you get my Star Fleet Blueprints those are supposed to be classified. If I had everyone with the plans of the Enterprise or even a Transporter there could just be mass chaos you fool!!!!!
Sorry, can't tell you. Temporal prime directive. *Sips on Antarian cider*

:cool:

Whoever gets that reference, will receive 10 Nebulapoints.

Update on the situation:

Integration of the reform has begun, as you might've noticed, new information is appearing into your Nation threads being in the form of Production and Government Popularity. At the time of posting this, I haven't yet added the Production values as I've run into a small road bump in that department.

As for Government Popularity, those values I've already began implementing. Now, before any of you voice concerns about it looking limiting, remember that they are ESTIMATES and not EXACT values. This will be explained more in-depth once I get the chance to update the Main Guide, which should, hopefully, maybe, be tomorrow.

Hear ye' hear ye', the production update is now in full-effect! Please refer to the updated Main Guide, for more information- Mainly, the Civilizations section.

I've also began a general "overhaul" and it's likely certain features will be changing in the days to come, as well as updated information in the Main Guide. I'll be giving more detailed descriptions, whenever appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back