• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Astro-Z: Ready Players? [Closed]

Characters
Here
At first, Emelia couldn't believe her eyes. She read of the message, prepared for rejection. It wasn't that she didn't understand. But she didn't want any of the other zodiacs to feel alone. And Cancer seemed to give off this air of loneliness. Being the social butterfly that she was, it was probably just that way from her perspective, something she tried to keep in mind but couldn't always seem to remember. Her finger, twitched, ready to shut off the screen and head to where the other zodiacs were, but her mind registered it wasn't the expected message. Her gaze moved across the screen a couple more times before she gasped. Not only did he agree to meet her but he made a crab pun! A good sign indeed. A grin spread across her face and she bounded off the roof so quickly, it was likely a few shingles came off with her.

It didn't take her long to reach his coordinates, or at least the ones he gave her. Emelia prepared herself offhand for the possibility that he changed his mind. Either way this was progress and progress was good. This part of town was not foreign to her. She'd helped people all over the city over the past couple weeks. But in her normal form, she'd hardly dare coming this way. When Emelia arrived at the destination, she peered down into the dark alley curiously as her eyes landed on a silhouette. With a soft oomph, she landed in front of him, on her feet and rose up to meet him.

She was able to get a good look at him now, something impossible with the Zodevice, and she took him in with curiosity, from the costume she recognized in game, to the sword strapped to his side and finally to his eyes. Without a second of hesitation, she extended her hand out and smiled wide, a friendly toothy grin.
"Hi there! It's nice to finally meet you, Cancer! I'm Leo."
BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

------- Alex King -------

As Leo landed before him, Alex took a cautionary step back. While she seemed sincere he couldn’t help but doubt her motive. Why had she been so eager to meet. How did she know that he wasn’t a zodiac killer or something. He couldn’t help but think that Cancers power made it easy for him to target lone zodiacs. It had been so careless of her to agree to meet him alone. What if he had harbored dark intentions. He had even added alone, that sounded so suspicious. All the zodiacs were just people with the power to do extreme good or extreme evil. Why was she so trusting as to come meet him and why was he so worried about her.

As she extended her hand in greeting, Alex froze. He hadn't thought this far ahead. He had agreed to meet because he thought that it would be rude to continue ignoring her. The constant messages had proven that she genuinely wanted to meet so he couldn't keep avoiding her. Tentatively, Alex reached out his hand and accepted Leo's. "So" He said, dragging out the 'O'. "Why did you want to meet?"

Ariel Ariel

"Seems fair enough. Pepperoni sure." He talked for awhile, placed all the orders, and then put his phone down. He saw Key jump into the pool, and the splash made made Nathaniel's costume soaked in water. Nathaniel said "Well, there's no reason to not swim now." He also stripped down to his boxers, and then proceeded to jump up as high as he can, flipped once backwards, and then tucked in his legs and yelled "CANONBALL!" He went zooming down, and smashed into the water, sending water Everywhere.

He resurfaced from the bottom of the pool, coming up to breathe. "That was fun!"
Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
(I too have nothing much to say.)

Arika had continued to bound from one building to the next after the red haired female, keeping up with the pace swiftly whilst ducking behind chimneys or staircase boxes whenever the other went to check the zodevice or paused, almost holding her breath as though Leo would somehow hear it. Slowly the girl stopped and dipped into an alleyway, carefully the long white hair settled on the girls face and shoulders as she crept forward inch by inch till just peering at the pair, it seemed Leo had no hesitations in extending a hand and eagerly greeting, a soft chuckle going through her mind in realisation the girl was just as derby and overly trusting in real life as she was in messages, though her eyes narrowed as cancer then stepped forward shaking the hand in return, he seemed shifty and something about her just didn't trust them.

Her scythe's weight felt more so in her hand at the thought, as though her brain was tempting her to be at arms and on guard in case in need of attack, after all in the news Scorpio was one of the most dangerous, constant stories of paralysed or poisoned crooks coming up and the police complaining about cleaning up the mess afterwards. Personally she didn't think she was being too bad, she never seriously hurt em or anything, just hit em out of commission in order to save who she needed, it was simply how her power worked, a thought entered her mind of if her powers abilities meant she couldn't get drunk, of course not that she would be drinking or had been for a few months since pregnant, but she couldn't exactly deny having had a sip or two beforehand when she was back in her gang days- argh, that sounded so cringey to actually say but alas was the truth, her crimson eyes almost seemed to shimmer and glow under the moons light.

BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Ariel Ariel

Aries looked at the first zodiac from under his hood as he suavely leant against the wall, he was the first one here and he was surprised anyone had came so fast, people were as curious as he. He was in no rush to greet them and his eyes fell over a large man, he was gorgeous and Chandler sighed ever so slightly from under his hood, oh honey that man has to model one of my collections of swimwear. He thought to himself with a chuckle to follow, he continued to lean against the wall as a Libra appeared. Quite a few had shown up here and Aries chuckled at them all. Libra was very shy and she reminded him of a lost kitten, she was adorable.

Aries looked at Aquarius and his mention of the crooks, Aries didn't kill people, nit surprisingly he just liked to intimidate them ans big himself uo with a colourful fiery show, he enjoyed watching people squirm and beg fir their life, it was quite exciting when it was all fake. The zodiac tilted his head at the boy who's eyes glazed iver and rose a brow, the pain these others brought was concerning but perhaps profitable for the future. Aries made a mental note to befriend this one, his morality would no doubt be of use.

"Spicy chicken and jalapenos," was all he said and was about to say something to him before Taurus stripped bare. Aries raised a brow and enjoyed his eyeful before laughing and looking at them all. "I would love to show you my form but I don't think anyone would be able to handle it," he said a hand to his face as he flicked his hair and chuckled at them all. His head whipped around to the thunder clap and his brows furrowed. "Tsh, we're being watched, such a shame! Let's enjoy ourselves as they stare so despondently at our incredible figures," he said aloud, still standing as he looked down at the boys in the water and at the two sat down. Aries crouched at the edge if pool and looked at them smirking. Perhaps these ladied and gentleman would be most definitely of use to him, that Libra was quitea stunner, they all were.

"So how come you all wanted to meet up? I'm surprised little Leo hasn't appeared, you all got her messsges to?"

Cosmos Cosmos
Ariel Ariel
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Rantos Rantos @Destructus Kloud animegirl20 animegirl20
Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

3dc727595a749148e3160ef42e51e321.jpg
Everyone had been going about their business, unsuspecting of what was to come, of what set in motion the second the final zodiac had been chosen. Perhaps for a little while, everyone had thought it would be easy. That it was only a blessing they had acquired their powers that helped them make the world a better place or simple for their own personal gratification. Either way, it seemed nobody that thought to question it, or perhaps it was because there was no one around to question or point fingers at. Nobody was certain that the obscure game designers RE : PENT were even behind the strange phenomenon that granted these players powers. But one thing's for certain. It was not normal. And there were always consequences.

Everyone would be busy with whatever they were doing, some interacting with each other, some at home, some thinking, but a splitting crack would interrupt everyone in their tasks, long enough to make them wonder. The crack was followed by the ground, quaking beneath their feet and the sounds of rubble tumbling to the ground. Those that were outside, able to see into the city would notice as one of the skyscrapers split in two, the top half plummeting to the ground. People screamed and ran, scrambling to get out of the way of the debris as rocks, glass, and dust clouded the area beneath the destroyed building. Some were crushed, those that were unlucky enough or not quick enough. Others buried. When the dust settled, what erupted from the building, tearing the rest of it to pieces was terrifying. A figure, fifty feet tall, took a step forward and swung her fist, causing another building to come crumbling down. Warped, feminine laughter could be heard, emitting from the place her mouth should be, but wasn't.

She took her hand, and very slowly moved it toward the ground. When she raised it again, bodies could be seen, pierced by the talons extending from her elongated fingers. With a shake of her hand, the bodies went flying. In the sky, the moon disappeared from sight and a set of stars shone brighter than the rest, connected by visible glowing lines. Beneath this light, this monster shone, wreaking havoc on the city and killing its people.

Those that played Astro-Z would notice, even if they wouldn't say it. That the monster attacking their city looked a lot like the first boss a player met in the game. Just as wicked and cunning and even more unsettling than seeing it on screen. In all of her horrid glory, she basked in the light of the stars and screeched.

Andromeda.

As Libra was still relaxing on the chair, watching Taurus and Aquarius play in the pool, and was waiting for her pepperoni pizza to get here. A sudden disturbance was in the air when one of the skyscrapers split in two. "Wtf?!" said Libra, who turned around and saw what happen.

Libra's face was then in horror when Andromeda erupted from the building, and she caused innocent people's bodies to fly everywhere. "...Nobody told us that the game would be real," said Libra, as she wasn't calm now. She didn't think this would happen because it said nowhere that the monsters from the game would appear in the real world if she said yes to that weird prompt. 'Holy crap. This is our fault for saying yes to that weird prompt, and the game really wants us to die after defeating the final boss now.' thought Libra.
Libra figured out what is really going on, for she didn't question the consequence of her action. She just pressed yes to that weird prompt without knowing about the rumor of being a real life hero to be true. 'Keep it together, Aurora. It's not just my fault for causing this to happen. The other zodiacs caused this to happen too, so it's pretty much all of our fault.' thought Libra, trying to calm herself down. 'Time to fix our mistake in an Astro-Z style.'

Libra ended up wearing her determined look for when she was playing Astro-Z on. "Alright team. It's time to go beat Andromeda, so let's do it by using that same pattern in Astro-Z on her," said Aurora. She didn't want to go first despite Andromeda being there. Aurora knew she can die for real now, and it would be suicide if she went by herself.
Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Luckz Luckz Prince_ Prince_

Last edited:
Extra-Short-Ivy-League.jpg
CODY STONE
THEME Bull's Eye!

Taurus guffawed when Aquarius cannonballed in as well, and when Aries sat at the edge of the pool near them, Taurus was mightily tempted to pull him in. And he would have too, if it weren't for... a fifty-feet Andromeda exploding in emergence in the near distance, like a heart-stopping nightmare he had no idea he was even in. A myriad of bodies flung and flown, clearly killed. All ... all those people! Children, the elderly!

The truth slammed him. Either the game Astro-Z was manifesting because they accepted, or the game was just a simulation of what was already here, already real? Whatever it was, the city was collapsing from this outlandish disaster.

"Andromeda! It's Andromeda!"

He leapt out of the pool and toweled quickly dry. His bare feet trembled at the thought of the roof giving away underneath. He was so filled with fright and relief that he was not on that building that fell to ruin. Then, all that weakness dropped like an anchor. What was left in him was cold fury. This was unforgivable.

"I'll KILL YOU! Once I get there...! I'mma keel you dead!"

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Prince_ Prince_ Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Capricorn Oliver Evans had been biding his time, ignoring all the other Zodiac messages. He was under the belief that their powers and alter egos should only be used for serious reasons and not social gatherings.

The giant in-game boss suddenly becoming reality and destroying their city, however.

That's a good reason.

Oliver was currently on the building across from where all the other zodiacs were, he was going to go over and tell them to stop messing around and go try to help people, when low and behold the exact thing he was going to warn them about happened. As soon as Andromeda from the game appeared in real life Oliver's eyes went wide. "What the...." he said to himself sounding confused at the change of events. Once this boss started doing real damage to real people Oliver jumped into action, gracefully descending the roof he was on to reach the street below he started to ensure that the civilians around the beast were safe before anything else all while keeping an eye on Andromeda with his staff at the ready in case it decided to swing at him, which he figured would be less likely considering every other Zodiac were probably going to jump her.

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Prince_ Prince_ Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Nathaniel Hearth
Nathaniel looked at Andromeda. "Holy shit... Andromeda?! That... shouldn't be... possible? But we shouldn't be possible either... gah, this isn't a time for thinking over trivial things!" Nathaniel would leap out of the pool, and through on his super hero suit. He then pulled his sword long dagger and then looked at Libra. "I've got a plan... it involves you with your power over air. Could you throw me at it, while spinning me, really fast?" He asked.

He then proceeded to say "Because it's absolutely massive a normal attack probably wouldn't do much... but I'm pretty sure we should be able to drill a hole right through it, if not hurt it badly. Whaddya say?" He'd look to Libra "Just... make sure to get me there and back without having me get impaled. I'm putting my trust in you." He then looked at Andromeda, thinking back to the strategy he used to defeat her in game. This was real life now.

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Emelia felt like eons had passed since she introduced herself and held out her hand. Her arm might have started to get tired if she wasn't blessed with boundless strength. Thank you, Zodiacs, for supporting awkward social situations. She kept that same easy going smile on her face but she was definitely sweating mentally over it. Was he just going to stare at her forever? She could be patient, but her patience only lasted so long. C'mon Cancer! Don't leave me hanging!

Finally, finally, he took her hand. She noticed his grip was still slack, maybe he was still sort of anxious. She guessed she couldn't blame him for it. But that didn't mean Emelia was about to tone any of her personality back either. She gripped his hand firmly, giving it a quick shake before using their clasped hands to pull herself closer and to lean into him. "I promise I won't bite," she whispered, her lips twisting into a more playful smile. Afraid that he might flee if she kept up the close proximity and teasing, she released him and took a step back, keeping her gaze fixed on him for a moment longer before it strayed and she shrugged.

"You never talk to anyone. Seems kind of lonely if you ask me. Well, you're not the only one who is a little wary of everyone. But I figure if we all got blessed with these super awesome powers and we're all helping everyone, at least I think everyone is... Then we're like a family! And we understand each other all a little better than we think and better than a lot of people could. Dontcha think?" She turned to the side, giving him a friendly sideways glance before casting her gaze up to the sky. A cold chill settled over her as her eyes moved over the stars, tracing certain constellations. "I mean... I think anyway..." She shivered, rubbing her arms when the city practically exploded. It wasn't very far at all. From their alley they were probably a couple blocks from the real damage. At first it seemed they were fine. The ground quaked but they were fine. Until something seemed to happen much closer.The building beside them, not much more than a couple stories, cracked, fissures tracing from left to right and then began to topple toward them.

"Watch out!" Emelia cried, jumping forward without hesitation. She collided with Cancer, practically ramming her head into his chest and the two tumbled out of the way of falling debris, a rock that would have crushed them, if not, broken a lot of bones. Emelia, who was now on top of Cancer, sat up and looked up just in time to get smacked in the face with a hefty chunk of concrete. Her body crumbled beside him and she sucked in air through her teeth as she clutched her face. She was a bit stunned, could definitely taste blood and her vision was a little blurry. She was unable to act quickly enough to do anything as the building fell around them, encasing them in rubble without hardly a crack to look through. It was heavy and lucky for them, the space they were trapped in left enough room to breathe and even stand up in but not much more than that.
BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

Aruka's eyes shot to the ground at the slight vibration beneath her feet, so focused on spying on the pair in front of her she hadn't even noticed the giant crack begin to form, loosing balance before catching herself the girl stared back wide eyed in horror as the skyscraper began to split and fall in her direction. Giving one quick glance to the pair she grit her teeth and sent a grimace of regret as she leapt away without going first to save them, eyes slit in desperation as she leapt from building to building, feet slipping at the shaking from the building hitting the ground on an edge and falling a short distance to the ground below mostly out of the rumbles range though a few pebbles and specks still scattered down across her face as she lifted her kimono donned arms in brace.

A moment later pulling herself to her feet only to look up at the blood curdling sight in front of her, no-…. it- it couldn't be her bu-…. but how was it- here!?…. Andromeda…. Her fist gripped tightly to the metal of her scythe's blade, biting down on her lip almost as though an automatic attempt to calm the light shaking of her hands, a real life monster, here- were they expected to defeat it? Twelve of them against- it…. Her eyes shifted nervously back towards the rubble she could only now assume both Cancer and Leo were buried under, suddenly rushing forwards her small yet agile figure leapt ungracefully towards the pile, throwing the scythe a short distance to the side her hands began digging at the rocks desperately, picking up those she could and passing them a small distance away. No matter how cold hearted and tough she liked to act she wasn't about to let two of the only other people wrapped up in this crazy situation be crushed alive, "H-Hey!? You idiots alive down there!" she called out as loudly as her lungs would let her amongst the dust, she wasn't strong as what she'd seen the others be, nor did her ability help in this case so all she could do was rely on pure human strength. A minuet or so in a small crack of light opened up into the beneath but it was barely enough to see through and there was so much more- just what the heck was she supposed to do here!?

Ariel Ariel BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

------- Alex King -------
He had seen it all with his percievance, yet he had remained frozen in such a crucial moment. His mind couldn’t find a place for them to run to. It seemed instincts would always be faster than the mind. She hadn’t even hesitated to dive into him, pushing them both to the ground and out of harm's way. Laying there stunned, Alex looked up into Leo’s eyes, seeing her for what seemed like the first time. How had he not seen it, that innocent drive to do good. She hadn’t even hesitated to jump into harm's way for him. Him. And as she lay there atop him, she continued to shield him from the rubble. In that moment, Alex felt a multitude of emotions. Guilt. Regret. Admiration. Maybe a little something more. But, he didn't have much time to dwell on these emotions as he helplessly watched a chunk of falling debris collide with Leo's face, knocking her to the ground beside him.

This had been his fault. He had again been unable to act fast enough. His eyes showing him the foreseeable future while his body remained a step behind. Alex turned to Leo's crumpled form and gently cupped her head in his hands. Worry was written across his face as he stared into her unfocused blue eyes. ”Try to stay still. We don’t know the extent of your injuries.” He said, his voice just above a whisper. Having never been injured in his Zodiac form, Alex couldn’t help but worry about Leo’s current condition. How much damage would translate over? “You saved me...Thank you.” He added as he lay her head down on his cloak turned pillow.

Ariel Ariel

Libra was about ready to go attack Andromeda, since nobody was attacking it yet. However, she stops herself when Aquarius wanted to do something with her power. “Alright, but don’t say that I warn you if you puke from that.” said Libra.
She lifted Aquarius up in the air and spun him really fast with her Aerokinesis. ‘I hope he is alright from this, but anyway, to Andromeda we go.’ thought Libra, as she jumped from building to building while avoiding the obstacles for both herself and Aquarius.

Libra saw Andromeda attack the city again, and noticed that Leo and Cancer were stuck under the building. ‘Stick to Aquarius’s plan, Aurora, because he will probably puke all over the place. There is nothing I can do about that as well, so attacking Andromeda with a spinning Aquarius is a better option.’ thought Libra, who continued with his plan.
Libra also wondered if Taurus would help Leo and Cancer out from that mess, for they do need their help in this.
Prince_ Prince_

Emelia tried blinking a few times to clear the haze from her eyes. It was like the rock knocked her vision out of focus and no matter how hard she tried to take a deep breathe, blink it away, she couldn't see. Her head ached and she licked her lips clean of the blood drizzling from her mouth. A small groan escaped her lips, more of a protest of the events that occurred... She'd never had a great pain tolerance to begin with. And now she was sure the damage she'd taken would have probably killed her if not for the blessing of Leo. She felt hands on her face and a small smile spread on her lips. "Oh, good! You're okay! I was worried there for a second," she said with a meek chuckle. She reached up and patted him on the cheek, her hand swaying a bit before she found what she was looking for.

A voice, muffled by a whole lot of rock tickled her ears. "I think I hear something...." She shook her head, not sure if her mind was playing tricks on her. "So um..." She murmured, trying to swallow her worry or fear and sound a little more brave, "What happened? Do you know? Also, I can't really... see... But I can still try and help." She tried to get up, hissing in pain.
BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher (Mentioned Cosmos Cosmos )

Aries recieved no reply about Leo before a thunderous sound clasped his ears and the air around them all cracked with some serious tension. So this is what the game had in mind, the consequences of their actions, their acceptance of the game and that company...the company? Aries eyes narrowed in anger, he would pay them assholes a visit and get them to talk, through katana or fire. His blood boiled as the Aries looked at Libra and Aquarius, they were ready to attack, Libra, power of air, he made a mental note for when he'd get home. He was lucky he lived in a much nicer part of this area, he would not have his home and other's reduced to rubble. "You pathetic ingrate," he growled from under his hood, unsheathing his katana, how dare that Andromeda destroy the city he had contributed to, how dare the company form such a creature that destroyed human kind. "COWARDS" He shouted and in seconds leapt of the building, hot-headed and brash, he stormed the rooftops, fueled by hatred of everything and headed straight for Andromeda and her ugly ass.

The disappearance of the moon spelled out only danger and the brightness of the stars were his only guidance is the darkness. He would not falter, he would not fail, he beat this creature before, he would do it again, whether he was alone or not. His hood came down, revealing blood red hair that matched his outfit, he utilised his training, maintaing balance on some of the unlevel rooftops and effortlessly bounding across gaps and over edges to reach Andromeda. Aries would wait for no man, for the best offense was quick, riding on luck and no plan, an engulfing fire that did not need to be kindled and protected.

"GAHHHHH!" Aries bounded up the side of a building, it was partially knocked over but he stood slanted, one leg bent on the higher ground as he held out his katana towards the horrid beast, he would not falter as long as he could breathe. "Hey asshole, pick on someone your own size," Aries needed to lead her out of the city and into a more open area otherwise there'd be more funds of the city's wasted.

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

An alarmed look flashed acoss Alex’s face as he reached to steady Leo, catching her shoulders. “If your going to try and stand, let me support you.” He remarked, “The building collapsed around us. We’re safe for now though so take it slow, for my sake if not for your own.” Alex added, the worry evident in his voice. She had mentioned a voice, at first he had thought it was his own, but had somebody seen the collapse and was trying to rescue them?
Cosmos Cosmos
She had also asked what was going on but he didn’t dare tell her. During the collapse his vision had allowed him to see a colossal white figure. Andromeda. It didn’t matter how the first boss from the game had gotten to their world, it was quite obvious what its purpose was. Murder and destruction. And, If the constant messaging had been any indication of Leo’s personality, it was that she was stubborn. Alex believed without a doubt that she would push herself to more serious injury if she knew what raged across the city while they remained trapped in their collapsed building.
Ariel Ariel

Nathaniel was starting to feel queasy. He wasn't throwing up though... 'Oh god... This isn't good.' his vision was becoming somewhat blurred. "How... many meters... until you can.. shoot me... Don't know how much longer I can go without puking." Nathaniel thought he had about maybe half a minute before his meal of pizza would be propelled out from his stomach. He saw somebody saving people, but not for long before he was spinning again.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (And anyone else)

Peach.Girl.600.37188.jpgVirgo continued to watch the others trying to decide if she should just go over there or not. Just as she was about to make her decision she heard a splitting crack. She glanced around wondering where the sound came from then suddenly there was quaking underneath her feet. The building they stood on began to shake and Virgo grabbed on to Gemini's arm for balance. Virgo looked around and noticed a building a little bit further down had began to crumble. People were screaming and running for their lives as parts of the building fell to the ground. People were getting crushed and being buried alive. It was awful to see and Virgo wished she had moved or tried to do something but just like everyone else she was stunned to see what happening in front of her. But what would happen next would Surprise everyone and raise important questions. Virgo recognized the figure that came into the clearing and swung her fist into another building making it crumble for sure killing more innocent lives. The figure began to laugh with it's warped feminine voice that sent chills down Virgo's spine. The monster continued to wreck havoc and Virgo couldn't believe her eyes. "Andromeda......she's real? But how? She's just a monster in the game how is she real? How is she here?" She looked at the zodiacs that were on the other building. It seemed like they were readying themselves to attack and one of them she noticed had already started it might of been Aries but she wasn't sure. She looked up at Gemini "We have to help we can't let that thing to continue killing people." Virgo quickly let go of Gemini realizing it would come off as her being scared. Which she was but that wasn't going to stop her from fighting that thing. It was killing innocent people and she was not going to forgive that.
Kloudy Kloudy

Aruka let out a hissed breath as she continued to scoop at the rocks, she wasn't going to get anywhere at this rate- with an ounce of regret she snatched the zodevice from her kimono's pocket and began to frantically flick through to typing in the group chat, little chance any would actually look at it with the chaos only a short distance away but there was no way she'd get them out by herself. 'Cancer and Leo are trapped under rubble, not strong enough to move by myself.' -Scorpio

The words flew off the screen and into the chat and in an instant she went back to digging, swearing under her breath when hearing their voices faintly but doubting they heard her own in return, soon her nickel sized hole grey bigger to that of a fist, enough to let a small beam of light in and sound to travel clearer, "I said are you idiots alive down there!? When someone's trying to save your damn life the least you can do is respond!" she hissed through gritted teeth, coughing a little for a moment as the scattered dust got to her lungs.

BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Ariel Ariel [MENTIONED THE ZODEVICE GROUP CHAT]

As Libra carried Aquarius to Andromeda while dodging the obstacles, she was getting exhausted around the 70 meter line. 'I need to put Aquarius down now, because I can't keep using my aerokinesis on him.' thought Libra.
Libra put Aquarius down, and immediately sit on the roof's floor to catch her breath. "Sorry Aquarius, but it looks like I am at my limit," said Libra. She still wanted to attack Andromeda, but not when she is exhausted, because Libra knows that is a very bad idea. "You have to attack Andromeda on your own, or get Taurus to throw you at Andromeda." Taurus might help Aquarius out, for that bull would try to assist him in his plan. 'Damn it. I wasn't able to reach Andromeda to do the attack.' thought Libra. Libra was both glad and sad that she knows her limit now, even though she wasn't able to Aquarius's plan like they hoped.
Prince_ Prince_

HenryCoolio.jpg Nathaniel Heart -- Currently: Aquarius --Interacting with Libra ( Blackrose7 Blackrose7 ) And Taurus ( Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf )
"Th-thanks..." Nathaniel was glad to be set down. "I'm... not sure how much longer I could've taken that spinning... without puking. But thanks for getting me closer." He used put more energy into his Astral Hearing... which turned into an Astral Projection. He was multitasking, trying to find Taurus while also jumping from building to building, trying to get a scale of Andromeda, see if he could find any vulnerabilities while he was at it.

He hunted down Taurus, and then appeared in front of him and said "I've got a plan, and it involves you throwing me, as hard as you can. You up for that?" Nathaniel's ghost said, arms crossed, while the real Nathaniel was jumping around Andromeda

Last edited:
CODY STONE
THEME Bull's Eye!

Taurus gripped the edge of the rooftop, peering 400 feet down. His heart nearly burst out of his chest, but with the way Andromeda trashed the city and the other Zodiacs were leaping ninja monkeys, he figured maybe his fear of heights were getting pretty ridiculous as any. He gave himself a running start. He sprinted past the glowing pool, feet slapping cement tiles, adrenaline pumping, and crouched to jump and instead stopped short.
At the edge and at the staggering view of 400 feet down.

"Motherf--"

He tried again the running start. His hands spread out, as if that'd convince himself.

"Just do it... Nike."

He ran harder like the old track meet days as if he was going to do the high jump, letting out a battle cry, and leapt suddenly over not one but TWO buildings and did not stop pedaling the air until he landed at Andromeda's feet and was face to face with a nasty-looking toe with a nail that needed a pedicure. He was also face to face with Aquarius.

Or rather, his ghost? Taurus tilted his head, waving a hand through his static materia, wondering how this was possible but decided not to get into the science of it.

"Okay. Do I like jump like a flea and then do a spin maneuver?
Or shoot you like a javelin? Noggin's coming up with a lot of ideas.
I mean, all this is ahahamazing, maaan."

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Prince_ Prince_

HenryCoolio.jpg Nathaniel Heart -- Currently: Aquarius -- Interacting with Taurus ( Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf ), Everyone else.

Nathaniel's ghost would look at Taurus. "I believe... throwing me, and then if you really want to you can follow up. You've got super strength, right? Anyways, I'm running to you now. See you in a minute." Nathaniel released the Astral Projection, and decided have it look around for any other zodiacs who needed help. He dashed onto a crooked building, as that piece of the building fell off. "Oh shit!" he jumped off of debris, and rendezvoused with Taurus.

"Hi, ok then. So... do we need to get any closer or what?" Meanwhile as he was talking with Taurus about their strategy, his Astral projection was on the lookout for any zodiac asking for help.

CODY STONE
THEME Bull's Eye!

Taurus looked at Aquarius weirdly, pointing at the ginormous and ugly toe of Andromeda that was within six footsteps. How do you not see that? There was no way they could get any closer if they wanted to. Taurus had asked how he'd prefer to be thrown, but it seemed he wasn't being listened to and just was asked to be thrown. Maybe this was overwhelming Aquarius, Taurus had no idea. He did not know how to respond to this kind of confusion, but decided to keep it simple. He would throw the dude his way.

He grabbed Aquarius by the waist and leapt like a flea, did a spin maneuver, and flung the dude at Andromeda. Landing again, he felt his Zodevice vibrate and checked. It was from Scorpio saying that Cancer and Leo were trapped under rubble. He glanced at the fallen building and exhaled. That must be where they were. He murmured to himself.

"Be right there..."

He leapt his way there and started to think about it. If he roundhouse kicked it, the people inside would not have survived any more collision. This required gentle handling. Taurus lifted, walking a few steps forward, and lifted higher until his hands were above his head.

Cosmos Cosmos Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Luckz Luckz BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher
Rantos Rantos Kloudy Kloudy animegirl20 animegirl20 Prince_ Prince_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back