Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered ~ Class EM-300

This past week had been irritating. Though he had most of his hearing back now, having to go through his tasks deaf and keeping his telepathy constantly open was something he did not enjoy at all, especially considering a lot of the work he was doing to help secure the area further only partially relied on hearing others and mostly hearing what he's doing. He was thankful for his durability throughout the week, but he was still a mortal. He didn't come out of it unscathed, after all. Still, even if it was irritating, it got done, and thanks to the fact Astrella's had a nurse who was eerily more apt at her job than he would have thought, he didn't have to worry too much about it.

A testament to that was the fact that, with all of his other bumps and scrapes, she was still able to restore his hearing to this level.

So with that not being too much of a worry, and classes starting up, he had a few tasks to handle. One was, of course, the nurse's office at the beginning of the day. He'd notice that, after each visit, he'd be able to hear as if he wasn't injured for a longer and longer period of time. Unfortunately, with how he's timed it out, it didn't seem like it would last until class, but the progress was notable and held some amount of promise. After that was waiting for the Delinquent students. It wasn't difficult to get to his office from the main doors, so it was just after he had gotten into his office that the delinquents had shown up, had their bags checked, signed in, and were off with Lu-Dao leaving right behind them to get to his class.

Thankfully no students were there yet, and he had time to set up. He started up the floor projector and cycled through the models that he had requested to be loaded into it, and started pulling up maps of Astrella's Boarding School, Security bots, routes, etc., which would be used for the first half of the class.

Satisfied with that, the only thing left to do was to wait. So he'd walk to the wall behind him and lean against it, preferring to stand rather than sit, as he waited for his students to arrive. They'd likely trickle in little by little, seeing as it was early, so he had some time to go through the lesson and the tests he would run today in his head.

Lpip.600.1973032.jpg
Azira

Honestly this last week had just been annoying. Not having classes left many kids a lot of free time. And with that came a lot of flirting from other guys in the school and she would be lying if she said she hadn't thought of it with a few of them. Luckily though she new it would get better. She had almost instantly submitted the medical forms after she got them and had managed to get a couple packs of cigarettes rushed to her. As she got ready for school she chose a long thick sweater, a paid of short shorts, and long socks with white sneakers as her outfit. Collecting all her things and making sure she had her stuff including the new pack of cigs and her lighter. Honestly she was still fuming over the lighter situation despite having been given it back once medical forms where approved and was ready to drop a swift knee into that teachers baby makers. Still she knew it was not a good idea and calmed her self as she headed to class. Lighting a cigarette as he walked to class, making sure to avoid any one who seemed to be a Holy being. Taking a deep inhale of the cigarette as she entered the room her eyes instantly locked on the teacher with a cold glare. To avoid wanting to beat him, make him bend his knees to her and beg her to stop she moved across the room to the window. Flicking her ash out the window she reached out and put the cigarette out on the other side of the wall before slipping it back into the case before she moved and sat in a desk near the window. Once in it she crossed her arms and sat back. Looking to the teacher with a small glare before she looked away once more​

Tsunami

Being a delinquent student was going to be a pain in the ass. Even if there was no use in complaining about it, it was what it was, and there likely wasn't any way to change any minds. The only reason he was irritated with it, however, was due to the fact he felt he had to get up early to make sure he signed in in time. Still groggy and not paying attention to those around him, Tsunami had stripped himself down to his boxers and went through the motions of changing himself, throwing on a simple pair of jeans and a black shirt, threw his shoes on, and left the room without even a second thought about the entire ordeal. It wasn't likely that it would have been a big deal considering he had his boxers on the whole time anyway. So having left the dorms, hands stuffed in his pockets and still groggy from sleep, he began his walk to the main building.

The past week had been irritating. Tsunami had a certain set of... Hobbies that he didn't want others to know about. As tough as he usually was, he had a fondness for music - always had since childhood. He loved to practice with a wide variety of instruments, and though he prided himself on being adept with his abilities as a Powered human, he felt he was more than content with the notion of putting down the sword and picking up a violin, guitar, drums, piano - any kind of instrument he could get his hands on. With the students having a week before school started, there were obviously those who would spend their time in the theater, and he wasn't about to let on that he was a softie for music. He wanted to see how far he could push his manipulation of liquids by making at least one copy of himself and focusing on a second instrument. Of course, it wasn't likely these students were the same, but he didn't want someone deciding to wreck school property because he wanted to practice with them once he had rivals.

Real rivals. Enemies. People who just wanted to watch his world burn. He was likely to gain at least one or two of those. He was already a delinquent, so the sideways glances he had been getting already told him what some thought of him. Where they thought his place was.

And they could shove it up their fuckin' arse.

By the time Tsunami reached Lu-Dao's office, he was fuming with the thoughts swirling around in his mind, but even with that, there wasn't much to do about it. He was prone to anger. Even his handwriting had shown his frustration - it was a quick, heavy flourish of his hand and a toss of the pen before he let Lu-Dao pat him down and followed the man to class. That was where another irritation came to his mind: Azira. The girl who lost her shit at the teacher beforehand. She'd made a huge show of her disdain for the teacher, even though he was simply following the rules. Tsunami could see both sides of the coin, but honestly, he couldn't be arsed to care for either side of it. The teacher got rid of what would be contraband at that point and she got butthurt over it, but it looked like she had her ducks in a row now and was just giving the teacher a shit look.

He couldn't help it.

"Y'know, if ya wanna be pissy about it, I'll let ya know right now he ain't gonna give a shit," Tsunami said to the girl. "I mean, if ya paid attention, the guy follows the rules. Besides, if I remember correctly, I watched him hand you the forms in the hallway and give ya lighter back. You could cut the sod some slack."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lpip.600.1973032.jpg
Azira

Azira was ready for class to start when a boy spoke to her. Glancing over to see a rather attractive blue haired guy though her attention was immediately grabbed by his words and she glared at him a little. "He'll give a shit when hes on his knees begging me to not hurt him." She said coldly before looking away. What set her off a little was how he tried to defend the guy. Letting out a groan as her head hung back before she sighed and spoke calmly. "Look... There's a lot of shit you don't understand about this situation so stay out of it. If you knew the hole situation id be more willing to accept your advice but you barely know anything about it. I have perfect reasons to go off on him for what he did and till be mad at him for it." She explained to him. It was clear the boys unknowledgeable insertion into the situation aggravated her but she understood why he would insert himself in. Still her thoughts strayed from her aggravation back to the boy. Glancing at him for a second before looking away with a sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest and brought her left leg over her right. "There's a lot of reasons behind my reactions to him which are all within reason of what he did." She told the guy once more
Osuka Osuka

Attachments

• Lpip.600.1973032.jpg
    Lpip.600.1973032.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Steve made his way into the classroom where trouble was already brewing. The dark-haired, blue-eyed teenager known for his towering height and slender frame was dressed in a red T-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. He couldn't believe this crap. Someone had attacked the school on the very first day, they'd been delayed for a week and this girl was bitching and moaning about some damn cigarettes. This was undoubtedly one of the stupidest things Steve had ever seen. It was enough to make him very nearly lose it.
"Okay, what the hell?" Steve started laughing maniacally. "Really? You're really bitching and moaning about damn disgusting cigarettes? And we got attacked on the first frickin' day? Are you frickin' kidding me? That's so messed up, like, for real." He kept laughing the entire time, so much that many of his words barely made it through.
This was just stupid. Cigarettes. Something that would kill you. Something Steve hated with a passion. Here this dummkopf was acting like it was her lifeblood. He just couldn't believe this. This was truly insane. She was losing her mind about cigarettes. All he could do was laugh at the absurdity of this situation.

Osuka Osuka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

(Sorry got busy '.')

This was different. draxian never realized that he was placed into the delinquents until he was actually told this. "What...the fuck." he said to himself as he walked into the classroom and took a seat He himself had always gotten into trouble, but never anything serious. More-less pranks that were harmless...in his eyes at least, though he grew out of that a while back.
Draxian sighed and started to make a rose with ice and melted it. "This is gonna be one hell of a year..." he looked over at Azira and Tsunami and shook his head in disbelief as he took in two of his classmates he'd likely never get to know very well but...he had to try. "Yo...name's Draxian, this is bull, getting placed in the fuckin' delinquents class, isn't it?" he asked with a chilled and icy tone.
"Why the fuck is this happening, i'm sure you two didn't do anything that serious, Let's be honest, everyone in here has problems but they aren't a huge issue."​

Last edited:
Lpip.600.1973032.jpg
Azira was sick of everyone pushing into her business hearing the dumb ass laughing she turned to him. Her eyes flashing rage as the gravity on The boys body increased. Azira was sick of idiots like this. Standing from her chair she stared at him as the Gravity on him increased more and more at a very rapid rate till the gravity on the boy was that of Jupiter's gravity (for clarification a 160 pound person on earth weights around 296 pounds on mars) before pushing it even furthure. Staring him down with a cold glare she spoke. "Do I know you? Do you know me? No so next time you want to be an idiot make sure you know who your laughing at before you decide to act like a bitch." She snapped at him. turning away from him she took a slow breath in to try and calm herself. To many people where pushing themselves into her life and she wasn't enjoying it. She as ready to crush someone flat and just wanted to be alone. Ignoring the new kid to the room Azira grabbed her things and moved across the room to a chair opposite of where the boys where. Not even giving them a glance she pulled her lighter from her pocket and studied it to try and take her mind off being surrounded by guys who deserved an ass whooping.
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Osuka Osuka Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume
(was gonna wait for osuka but got sick of waiting)​

"What the hell? Cut it out, you bastard!"
Steve had stopped laughing as soon as the girl attempted to toy with him by screwing around with the gravity surrounding his body. It could be seen that he was not pleased. She had acted very immature from the moment she'd come there and Steve hadn't liked it one bit; this wasn't helping things any. He soon found himself seated on the floor.
"Asshole," Steve intoned calmly once she'd walked off, though anger and annoyance could be heard in his voice. It was fitting, Steve thought. It was all the girl had been from the second she'd gotten there. Meanwhile, she thought she was qualified to call someone an idiot when she was the idiot bitching and moaning about cigarettes. She thought she was qualified to accuse someone of acting like a bitch. Look in the damn mirror, asshole! A scowl could be seen etched onto his face as he hauled himself to his feet. What the hell's wrong with this girl? Who the hell does she think she is?!
Osuka Osuka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume

Draxian stared blankly at the now vacant chair that Azira had just left. He could tell that she was most likely claustrophobic or Enochlophobic, fearful of crowds.
He ended up in the back of class, fiddling with his fingers when he got an idea. He used his power of fire to lie a message on Azaria's desk without being obvious which read 'You good? you got a bit...flustered over there. Don't worry about who this is right now, just put a note in the flames. I'd only like to be a little help, that's why I am speaking to you'
This was his attempt at finally getting into the world, not just in the background.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lu-Dao

Before another word could be said, the lanky instructor cleared his throat as his hands slid behind him, one clasping the other as he began to speak.

"Good morning, class," he began, his voice filtering through his gas mask. "Before we begin, we're going to go over a few ground rules: First and foremost being that there will be no quarreling within my classroom. Put your rivalries aside as you enter my class, for there will be no place for it. No matter your personal stance, you are here to be trained as Heroes - those who give service to those who cannot defend themselves. You will learn to fight as a team, to rescue as a team, and to aid others as a team, and for that, there will be no place for your squabbles. Those who do not follow this rule will be subject to incentive training, in which you will be further honed through rigorous exercise and drills to ensure that you learn to work together rather than against each other.

"With that said: The second rule is that, as we drill, you are to obey my commands at all times. They are in place to keep you alive and safe as we drill, and I assure you - those who haven't followed my commands during these drills have been harmed each and every time. I'm not here to coddle you, and I certainly will not as we undergo training."

That being said, Lu-Dao, hands still behind his back, strode over towards the nearby closet and opened it, producing a stack of papers that he seemed to fling at the class, but as he did so, each one had separated neatly. They each slid through the air and onto the desk of each student, and if they hadn't taken their seats, this was the time to do so.

"This is the syllabus and my expectations of you," he started again, his voice flat and cold - commanding as if a quiet drill instructor rather than an educator. "Each one is tailored to your abilities, meaning that no two syllabus will be the same. As part of your training, you are to memorize and, one month from now, shred them. We will then have a test on it. If you're wondering what the meaning of this madness is, it's simple: you're to learn how to absorb large amounts of information and to destroy any physical traces of it. If it is found at any time during the test or afterwards, you will lose points on your test. This will be similar to a failure after a mission which involved critical data. Those who cannot remember it after the test will be given one re-test and one re-test only."

His stoic expression began to harden as he allowed the students a moment to take a glance at the pages of documents before speaking again.

"My final rule is simple, and should be remembered quite easily: Help each other. Learn to work as a team, because when it comes time to do so in the field, you'll be required to know the strengths and weaknesses of your peers as well as how to utilize them to fit the situation. Some of you will be born leaders - those who immediately take initiative and do so well. There will be others who wish to be a leader and will do it wrong by not listening to the input of your peers. We'll work on both of those.

"If you have any questions, speak them now. Otherwise, we'll be moving onto the map of Astrella's and how best to utilize the information presented in case of an attack, as well as drills that we will be doing that you're expected to memorize and execute as a team, and drills that you're expected to do in your own time."

Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Azira

Azira glanced down as fire spread across her desk. She was about to freak out at the sudden fire but quickly noticed it was writing. Reading over it she sighed. Grabing a slip of paper she wrote a quick message and dropped it into the fire. The message read. "You try being one of my kind and deal with everyone not understanding what you need to live and then tell me if your alright. There's no point trying t help. Don't try." Watching the note burn once it was gone Azira brushed her hand at the flames to get them to go out. As soon as they went out a paper lande on her desk detailing everything about her abilities and what he had planned (do you just want us to make this up?) hearing him say they were to destroy it once memorizing it she shrugged. "Easy enough." She said softly to herself as she leaned forward resting her elbows on her desk as she read over the paper. Planning to burn it after class.
@oskua Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume

A scowl remained firmly planted on Steve's face as he walked towards his desk while muttering a glut of German obscenities under his breath. Who did this girl think she was to try that crap with him? She was going to get a rude awakening if she thought he was some toy for her to throw around. As he sat down in the chair at his desk, the scowl was still there. It was about thirty seconds before his rage finally subsided enough for him to read the paper in front of him and even then it was still readily apparent.

"Stupid jerk, stupid jerk, stupid jerk!" Steve muttered under his breath as he read the syllabus and expectations. Okay, I'll remember this.

When Mr. Quon opened the floor for questions, Steve was the first to speak up. "Yeah, I've got a question. What's the punishment for assaulting a fellow student, huh?"

He really wanted this girl to be punished for what she'd done. All he'd done was tell her the truth and she'd gotten all pissy and tossed him in the air like he was her plaything. From the beginning, she'd been an asshole to everyone, and he did mean everyone, there and frankly, Steve thought it was high time she paid for her crimes against humanity.

Osuka Osuka Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume

Last edited:
(These, by character, are the differences in each syllabus for the characters:
Steve: "Controlling one's urge to make right of a wrong - it is not always your place. To bide your time is far more valuable than to strike with the first opportunity. See me tomorrow after class."

Azira: "Your case is far different from anything I've had to deal with as an instructor before. Please see me today after class to go over it and to help in creating alternatives in case a worst-case-scenario is to arise."

Baki: "Your ability to manipulate water, as demonstrated by your simulation, is decent, but you need to work on it more. I expect you to create an elaborate weapon made from your primary element after class on test day and show some sort of progress on researching another that you may be able to do. Staple it to your test when you bring it up." )

Lu-Dao:

Students were passing notes - fine for now, but they'll be expected to not do so the next day. Today was just orientation. It was obvious that they would attempt to fraternize and learn more about each other at first so they know what to expect. Normal human psychology. There were students who did have questions: What else would be on the test, what were they expected to bring (He told them to forget about their books unless he notes it a day prior, but everything else would be issued to them as need of it appeared), and such, but there was also, obviously, the sleighted Steven Freeling, who apparently only tolerated being called the shorthand of the name. He had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer given, but then again, he wasn't supposed to like it. It was reality.

"The admonishment of a student's actions isn't for the other student to be aware of," he started. "It isn't your business. For now, though, I'll say that she is only given a warning. It's as I stated before: You're in my classroom to learn. If you quarrel among yourselves, expect me to directly intervene and extra work to be assigned, as well as any other punishment I deem fit depending on the actions taken by the offending parties."

Lu-Dao wasn't done yet, which was apparent as he raised his hand to stop any sort of retort until after he finished. They could be said once he was done talking.

"When you leave here, you're going to be diving into peril: Slung through building, bones broken, slashed, beaten, trapped, captured - which almost always leads to being tortured. Considering that, having your field of gravity altered is uncomfortable, but it's fairly kind considering what your true enemies will do with you given the chance."

Tsunami:

After Lu-Dao had been done speaking initially and had been asked by the student who had been messed with earlier, he wasn't entirely sure if he had any questions until he got to the very end of his syllabus. He had read it a few times and almost had the feeling that this itself was added in to speak directly to a specific student rather than the class, and he caught on when he said that each syllabus would be different. The only thing was that he wasn't sure he could learn another element. He also didn't have a problem sharing that with the class.

"Two elements?" he chimed in as he raised his hand, holding the syllabus up about halfway and tilted away from him. "You expect me to even just research a second element?"

"Yes," was Lu-Dao's only answer.

"How the hell do you figure-"

"Tempest knows far more than just Wind, Baki," Lu-Dao interrupted. "And so do many more like yourselves. Consider the fact that they'll also likely be older and wiser to the ways of combat to you. Having a diverse repertoire of abilities and skills will make you more difficult to counter, otherwise you're bait. Being a 'Hero' is a very competitive field, for some odd reason, and those above you won't mind using you as such if you're threatening their livelihood by being the unexpected underdog proving himself far too skilled."

"Yeah, but I don't get how the hell I'm supposed to learn that on my own, mate. You have any idea how long it took me to just do the basic things? Load of bullocks."

"Then you'll fail your missions and let others down, be defeated and, at best, killed, or maimed and unable to save your compatriots."

That hit hard enough for the class to fall silent, and it made sure everyone knew Lu-Dao wasn't pulling any punches with his expectations because they were going to be life-or-death oriented. With a sigh, Tsunami tossed his syllabus back onto his desk and shook his head. How in the hell was he supposed to learn another element? He tried before and failed miserably at that - couldn't even get dirt to quiver let alone move any insignificant amount. Couldn't make candles snuff themselves out, couldn't make something smoke as if it was heating - it was impossible, but this bellend thought it was. Having been at a loss of words, Tsunami could only sit back and fold his arms, waiting for the next part of the class to begin.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Azira

Aziras look turned into a devilish smirk as she eyed the boy who she had clearly touched a nerv. Giving him a 'Awww did I hurt your whittle feelings.' Look as she say back in her chair. Looking over her syllabus once more she sighed. There was no question she could ask that could be answered now besides "why am I so special?" Thinking a little on it Azira leaned up and raised her hand. "uhhh excuse me? Why am I such a special case? What do you mean by 'Your case is far different from any other you've had to deal with before as an instructor?' " Azira asked her teacher.
Osuka Osuka Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Shinu Tatsume Shinu Tatsume

The room suddenly fills with the sounds of phones going off all at the same time. Even if they had been put on silent, they still go off loudly, ringtones blaring. All the text messages are from one person named "Sudo" in your phones.

Sudo
them
Tempest has escaped
Sudo
them
Tempest has escaped
Sudo
them
Welcome to the school.
them
Just a friendly hello. :angel:
me
...Who the hell is this?? "Sudo?" You a Linux fanboy tryin'a be "Anonymous" or somethin', mate?
me
I don't have a clue who you are, and I really don't like havin' sudden surprises like this. So let's cut to the chase: Whaddaya want?
them
Dude, hostile much? Specialty is tech, mate. Chill. I like Linux and penguins. Sudo seemed fitting.
them
Wanted to say welcome to the school, and did. Not some big deal. R U Aussie?
them
No response in two whole months. Woe is me.
them
Enjoyin' the school tour, freshie?
me
Look, I'll make this more clear than I did before: I ain't got a clue who the bloody hell you are. So 'less ya gonna introduce yourself instead of lurkin' behind computers - cuz I know for a fact you got past blocks to do all this, ya need to quit messagin'.
me
Already in the delinquent program n' I don't need ya fuckin' up my chance to get outta it.
me
So do me a favor, eh, and don't blow this for me, or else ya ain't gonna have to come to me for us to settle it. Blocked ya for a reason, mate. :cheshiregrin:
them
Tempest has escaped

(( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Osuka Osuka ))

It was someone else telling Steve he was too cocky. Maybe he was right. What else was new? When Azira attempted to get a rise out of him, he merely rolled his eyes. Uh-huh. Keep smirking. You try something like that again and you're gonna get what's coming to you. Suddenly, he received a text.
Sudo
them
Tempest has escaped
me
Big surprise there after we got attacked on the first day of school.
"Son of a bitch." Steve muttered under his breath. His response was clearly sardonic in tone. Everyone knew there was no way to really stop these villains from escaping unless one was willing to stoop to their level by killing them. Steve wasn't, of course, unless that outcome proved itself unavoidable. This was gonna be a long year. Villains escaping, getting attacked on the first day of school and a girl who looks like a demon hounding me about stupid cigarettes... All without my bike within so much as a 200-mile radius. What the hell have I gotten myself into now?
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Osuka Osuka

It was right when Lu-Dao was about to respond to Azira that Tsunami felt his phone buzz. Taking into consideration the fact that his parents knew his schedule, his friends knew his schedule, and no one would have texted him since he cut old ties and settled debts before he came to Astrella's, he had absolutely no idea who could have texted him. So, with a huff that blew blue locks from his face that hung in indignant rebellion against the hair tie he wore, Tsunami pulled out his phone, opened the screen, and then narrowed his eyes in a quiet fury.

Last he remembered, he told this "Sudo" individual very clearly that he wasn't to be fucked around with. He wasn't going to be friends with them, text pals, or anything of the sort and was sure they would leave him alone. So his fingers began to fly across the screen's keyboard, and he almost finished...

"T-Tempest..?"

He blinked. No, that couldn't be Tempest. Tempest went missing. It was that fucking impostor that had escaped. The quiet fury that had built up in him suddenly boiled over, and he all but threw his phone as he began hurling himself out of the room.

"No," came a voice in response, and Tsunami suddenly found himself pinned to the wall. The force of the word was there - considering the fact that his feet where a foot off the ground was a testament to that if the pressure wasn't, but the impact didn't hurt at all. "I'm guessing everyone has gotten bad news, and you're most closely tied to it. Your attempt to deal with it will wait, as will your anger."

"You don't fuckin' get i-"

There was a tick of movement in Lu-Dao's right eye as he heard those words, and immediately heard himself cut Tsunami off.

"I'm the last of my race," he began. "My entire planet had exploded due to foolishness that I couldn't manage to stop even with my position as Sage, so it if has to do with loss, which I don't doubt it does, then do not assume that anyone you meet has not dealt with such thing. Now, seeing as my phone hasn't gone off, I would like for you to tell me what it said, and we'll figure it all out as a unit - as we're supposed to."

Tsunami found himself blinking again, but this time entirely stunned. He wasn't sure how high up his title put him, but seeing as Lu-Dao himself seemed to express in his speech that it was fairly high up, it was obvious the kind of pain the thought caused the man. Lu-Dao was even glowering at him. It was almost painful to watch someone who had been stoic the entire time Tempest had known him to suddenly show a negative emotion, and when he said "we," well...

"Got a text from someone named Sudo," Tsunami started, feeling his feet touching the ground. "I'm sure everyone already read the thing, so spoiler alert: the Tempest impostor escaped."

"Impostor?" Lu-Dao asked, his visage now going back to his regular stoic expression. "How do you know they're an impostor?"

"Look, mate, I'm not gettin' into it-"

"You'll speak with me about it after class," he said, stopping Tsunami's deflection in its tracks. "For now, take a seat. Regardless of the text, I would like to remind the class that this school is well equipped and fortified, and we, the the staff, will not allow anyone to bring harm to any of you here, no matter who it is: Government invasion, villain organizations, or otherwise. The heroes who are tasked with tracking down and recovering risky individuals will be able to handle this well enough without any of us being a possible liability. With that said, I would like to address Azira's question.

"Azira, I'm not from this planet. I'm not entirely familiar with the different races that reside on Earth, and therefore will need to learn as I go in order to instruct you correctly. If there are any issues throughout class, I encourage you to bring them up to me before or after class, in private, so that you will have my undivided attention. My role as an instructor, for all of you, is to work with you and ensure that you learn and retain as much as possible during your stay at this school, guard you with my life, and hope that you survive once you're released into the world to put your abilities to good use."

He didn't want to say that he hoped they would forgive him. This world, as he understood it from news, gossip, reports, and his own travels, was a harsh place. It was no Ixia, but it would chew them up, spit them out, and then toss them aside as if a spoiled child who didn't like the food their parents had put on their plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back