Assassin's League

KorbinTheAwesome submitted a new role play. @KorbinTheAwesome, please edit this post to include the sign-up information.

Read more about this role play... 

Name:Kyru Tzin

Occupation:Hired killer. (At occupation I will accept Assassin, Hired killer, Contract killer, and so on.)

Weapon of choice:Daggers, Along with a Bow.(Keep these weapons Medieval. I will not accept guns.)

Appearance:Short, Spiky Auburn hair, Often wearing a dark colored trench coat with dark colored pants underneath (I will accept a Picture here.)

Physical Appearance:Kyru is a Nimble scrawny looking boy, But underneath he is very strong and powerful, Kyru has a several Tattoos running along his chest along with a scar across his cheek.

Backstory: Kyru Grew up in a Poor family, He was always hungry, or sick. At age 9 his mother passed away due to disease. A few months later, His master, Atano, found him and trained him till age 15. By age 15 he started taking contracts, Showing exceptional skill. At age 17 Atano was caught and Executed by the local Guardsmen. At age 19, He was Invited to the Assassin's League Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back