Assassin's Creed Role Play Idea.

Hadrian Dark

ezio_full_shot_11.jpg

So I recently played and beat Assassin's Creed II and I must say I'm completely hooked. I wasn't half as interested when I played the first, but the second completely blew me away and I thought "Hey, this could be a cool role play." There are however only a few issues with this.

My original idea was that there would be two factions, the Templar and the Assassins. Each would have their own special characteristics. The only problem is I feel like NO ONE would want to be a Templar. The idea is that each Assassin is given a Templar to Assassinate, the Templar won't know which Assassin is going after them. The Templar will also be given an Assassin to kill. Meanwhile there will be story missions to obtain pieces of Eden and bring peace to the region.

The region can be one of several, we can choose one of the two we already know of, The Holy Land (Israel), and Renaissance Italy. Or make out own (preferred). We could do post new world Britain, maybe Egypt, even locations like Russia, Australia, anything. I'd prefer to avoid Asian areas because that is way too cliche.

As far as equipment goes, we already know of the creativity of Assassin weaponry if you've played, Templar weaponry will be hard, but we can probably get some cool stuff going on. So let me know your opinions and Ideas perhaps, I'd like some help with this for I'm not entirely sure what to do, I can easily make a general storyline, but idk if we all wanna be assassins working together, or have some kind of competitive thing going on that has people working against eachother. Let me know.

assassins-creed-logo.jpg

If you want a roleplay with assassins, might I suggest you read the Night Angel Trilogy? it makes all assassins look like babies, and it has room for multitudes of Wetboys (Assassin mages), as well as some interesting magical artifacts.

the only other thing that worries me, Aren't you already running the official; and honestly, you haven't been particularly active in it either... (sorry to say it, but it's the truth, you seem to be making a post a week these days...)

Never played Assassin's Creed 1, or 2, but I'm up for giving the rp a shot if the storyline is interesting.

While the official is cool and people are looking forward to it, i figured we would run into this problem. Hadrian has run the last 4 or so official naruto rps. Honestly im not surprised he would get bored with it. While it saddens me to say that, a newer different rp i think he would keep much more active =/

You guys also need to keep in mind that he has VERY limited time to get on, which is why the Naruto RP is slow. And I barely post too, so it's hard for him to reply sometimes without others posting.

Anyway, he told me of the idea for this RP last night and it does seem pretty interesting and cool :P

Aye ofcourse I/we understand, I don't think anyone here blames or points fingers at Hadrian after all that he has done for the community/rps.

And I'm looking forward to this kind of rp ( no superhero/powers-stuff) actually * stays on topic * xD

By no means am I dragging down Hadrian's ability to hold up an rp...

SO LONG as he's online...

I would like to see thing work, but can he actually take care of another rp as is?

(If he wants this done, maybe a joint ownership is in order... not me though... I'm not versed enough in Assassin's Creed for it...)

ASSASSINS CREED!! *runs around with his wrist blades*

>.> i see you over there templar! *scales the side of the building to plot the execution*

haha i completed the game about 3 weeks ago and considerd a roleplay, but only problem is people HAVE to die otherwise your not a very good assassin... and lets face it people dont like dying lol.

Also if Hadrain has very little time to be online, shouldnt the leadership of Naruto Official be delegated out?

This would seem like an interesting idea. I would like to know when it takes place? we going to be picking up where 2 left off or we going back in time? if we do go back in time we just going to roleplay there or are we going to do the Anima, where we have to get out after awhile? But yes this would seem interesting, but you can tell me all about it this weekend when i go home for a bit eddie :P

To answer some quick things. Yes, the naruto role play is VERY slow. It was only however meant to drag in our old members. We will be having a poll for a new official this weekend maybe, perhaps assassins creed can be on that list? The next role play will be a joint ownership between me and someone who seems fit, most likely an active member who the staff recognizes as responsible and kind. I have fines to pay so I wont have a new pc anytime soon unless eddie gets his new pc soon, which means i get to borrow the old one for the time being.

People WILL die in this role play. You will be able to make a new character with the same amount of experience when you die, but yes death will happen. There will be a limit to three encounters with your target, if you make it to three, someone must die. Keep in mind that the templar will have the help of the city guards, their vast numbers will give them a competitive edge. I'd prefer joint ownership with this role play to be someone who knows the game very well. -J4- perhaps?

Also i'm not quite sure if we will implement anything with the animi (plural for animus), perhaps later in the storyline. The timeline is undecided as of now, we will all have to agree on something.

If you do, do a poll this should be one there as one of them. As for joint ownership you could ask ppl who has played the game and understands what's going one. there are ppl who play it and don't know what happen or the mechanics of somethings. Maybe you could interview ppl to see who has a full understanding of things. i don't know i may just be rambling now.

I feel like the people who joint with this official rp if it does commence must be approved by not only the members but must be trusted by the moderators and knows how to use information sources and have played the games well enough to know what is real and what is too extreme. For those who do make it as the jointer's, good job and good luck!

Maybe a requirement for being joint is you should have played at least assassin's creed 1 and 2 at the least, because there are the ones out for the PSP and DS which are mostly just back story but still could help.

this thing is going to be awesome xD

for assassin's, are there going to be set weapons, like a certain style/ look to the weapons?

well we will definitely have the option for the equipment we have seen so far such as double wrist blades, throwing knives, poison, and the pistol. but i feel we have such a creative audience that we are bound to see some awesome custom weapons.

Yeah i dont mind helping you out.

As for equipment i think wristblades should only be available to assassins, but general other ideas is a gun sword, instead of smoke maybe have firecrackers to cause distractions, even fireworks as they were around back then. Also there is a flying machine (more of a glider), so you could use this concept and maybe create traps and larger things than gadgets (which gives another element for an eningeer assassin)

For templar you could implement races, such as

'Seekers' Who can find an assassin even if hes in cover

'Agiles' Who are just as good as free running as assassins so u can hide but cant run!

'Brutes' Which have heavy armor and are amazing at fighting, so in a one on one situation your going to get ur ass killed

'Archers' Who use rooftops, more like scouts to alert fellow team mates

You could also add your own races if need be, so an Assassin equivilent, or like a Monk who uses hand to hand that uses some kind of knuckle duster etc...

As for templar equipment that can be custom also, such as the armor and general weaponary. So for example the archers bow could be tipped with poison, fire multiple arrows, diamond tipped to shoot e.g. a hanging basket down to block an excaping assassin, or even have a bow that splits into two swords.

The advantage to draw people into a Templar role is what Hadrain mentioned of the 'city gurards' so you are never alone unless your lured away or on a mission etc...

As for Edan pieces i thought of a Key Sword idea:http://fav.me/do8thq

I like a lot of J4's ideas but the whole Templar's having a assassin equivalent that shouldn't be, as for monk i think you have some what of a far eastern idea of a monk in mind. Monks in the area where the assassin's creed story line takes place are western kind. I like the idea of coming up with different and new piece of Edan, but I think a sword is a bit to...unoriginal, but that just may be me. I really do want to see some "tools" the RPer Assassins come up with though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back