• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom - New 3E Classroom - IC

Emmi

Jumin's Bae

5c4acbc5cb91d2865f44ee6e5cbc034a--silver-hair-red-eyes.jpg

large.jpg
The halls of Kunugigaoka Junior High School was full of bright students who had bright futures. They were all trying to get to class early, and find the best seats. They were all determined in their academics, and ridiculed the 3E students. Class 3E was the lowest class, or "End" class, as some like to call it, and it consists of students who broke school rules, and/or failed to keep their grades up. After the former principal was promoted, a spot was left open. Former teacher Ikuto Watanabe, or "Principal Watanabe", took the spot soon after. His ways were no different from Gakuho Asano's ways.

"You would like to repeat the same event from ten years ago?" Principal Watanabe asked a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. "Yes." She threw some files on his desk. He glanced at the files, and opened the files, looking at the pictures and information. "This creature.. is impossible to kill." He looked at the photos of the creature, who looked almost human. "She seems humanoid," the woman continued, "we found her after escaping from Lab 98, Facility 65B." She closed her eyes. "And threatened to destroy the sun."

Principal Watanabe looked up at the woman, and scoffed. "So why hasn't she already?" The woman pursed her lips. "Because, well, she wanted a challenge. She wanted students to kill her." Ikuto let out a crazed giggle. "Is she supposed to be Korosensei's copy?" The woman shrugged. "She seemed as though she didn't have any... good motives." He threw the files back on the desk, and leaned back on his chair. "I see..." he mumbled. The corners of his lips formed into an alarming smile. "In that case, let her in." His eyes widened in mischief. "I would love to see the trouble she would bring us." He looked at the woman. "And in case she decided to destroy our school, send in a few assassins to keep a watch on her. Your top assassins."

Webs Elk Webs Elk The Prophet The Prophet Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Danidify Danidify Aes Aes xAlter xAlter One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Nico Nico drummerboi drummerboi

**It started! Woo! So, basically, everyone's post'll be about them arriving at their classroom, and they're basically interacting and stuff. My next post, after my character's post, will be Kyuban Sensei's arrival! ^3^**

Orion Belial

Nearby: Fellow Students
@Tags:

Orion watched as the seconds ticked by, his eyes focused slowly on the clock, and not the fellow students in his class. Class E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, known as the degenerates, failures, and mess ups of the school. They were the trouble kids, the retards, and the ones who didn't live up to the expectations of the school. That suited Orion just fine. If anything, being in Class E had it's perks. A new teacher was supposed to come in today, to replace their former teacher. He wondered why it was such a big deal anyway. If anything, the legends of Class E ten years ago were something to make him happy. A story of a monster, assassins, and the idiocracy of social hierarchy.

Assassins, hit men, and hired guns. Orion was one, hired one, or kill one before. Nothing new for the Yakuza prince. Plugging in a pair of ear buds, Orion turned on some music to drown out the noise of the surrounding classroom. His trigger finger was itching for some action, something he hoped he would gets soon.

Frederick Jenks
Frederick began to wait in his mother's car before he was dropped off at school. He decided to look out of the window and gaze at the sun for a bit. His mother begun to speak a few words to him.
"I have to say Fred your report isn't looking good you seem to excel in Maths and Science yet in Japanese and creativity your scoring low. You need to get those up if you ever want to get into fashion. Creativity is the number one priority" Fred let out a normal response he has been saying for the last 5 years. Yes mum. He then saw that he was stopping near the mountine where he saw Orion walking towards the building. He hopped out of the car and said "See you later Mum" He closed the door and walked towards Orion. Speaking in Japanese this time instead of English.
"So Belial. How are things on the yakuza front got any juicy gossip to say or nothing happened yet"

Jenks was smirking a little wanting to get every ounce of information as possible it's not every day you see a future Yakuza attending your school. Surprisingly enough he isn't even scared Of Orion, after all he has known him ever since he was stripped of all the dignity he had left and was dropped in class E after all. "Also Belial why don't you just ask your yakuza friends to just get you out of class E I mean why stay with us lot if you have the ability to go back to the school on a whim." He began to wonder why he would still be here in the first place. I mean a Yakuza's son must be more then broad shoulders and an intimidating stance right?
xAlter xAlter

Last edited:

Dante

Just another ordinary day.

Dante had a simple smile on his face as he vaulted a stone wall with next to no effort. He landed in the middle of a side street, and had to hop immediately upon landing as a car zipped just under him. "phew... I really gotta keep an eye out for those things...." Dante muttered to himself as he landed on the wall on the opposite side of the street, glancing back over his shoulder at the car that had damn near killed him.

He shrugged his shoulders, running easily along the top of the wall that was narrower in width than his own feet. To some, his balance and coordination would be insane, but for him, it was just a part of the life he'd grown up living. Pretty much every day of his life had been training from the time he woke up to the time he fell asleep, and as a result his body and reflexes were honed to uncanny levels. As he reached the school, he ignored the stair path up to the school house, instead favoring a jaunt through the wilderness. It reminded him of his old home in the mountains, and how peaceful things used to be.

The night before, he'd been doing some night training as per his mother's orders, and he'd forgotten to pack his school clothes when he had departed for the training. As a result, he was wearing a black hakama with the hem strapped down to his taped ankles without shoes, and a black gi top that was left a bit loose to reveal the toned, muscular physique underneath. Normally, he would have stopped at home to change, but since he slept in he barely had enough time to wash up in the stream before heading here!

Frankly, he just hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for bringing his two katana to school, as they were currently in a cloth case on his back next to his backpack... He, after all, didn't exactly have time to drop them off at home since home was on the opposite side of the school from where he'd been training. At least he'd remembered to bring his backpack with him to training, otherwise he'd really be in trouble.

Making his way at last to the school, he hopped up and into an open window, hardly making any sound at all as he landed.

Glancing up at the clock, he realized he was actually a little early, much to his surprise. "Huh... Guess I'm faster than I thought!" He smiled, quite pleased with himself as he stood up straight, smoothing out his hakama and straightening his gi top so it wasn't quite so open. On the main campus, he'd have likely gotten in big trouble for his attire. But no one really cared about E-class, so no one would likely care what he was wearing.

"ohayo gozaimasu" Dante remarked, giving a greeting to anyone that was in the room without really paying attention to how many students were there. "Oh wait..." He tapped himself on the head. "I should have said Good Morning... Not everyone here speaks Japanese.." He muttered to himself as he frowned at his momentary brain lapse.

Making his way to his seat, his feet made almost no sound on the floorboards as he set down his backpack and carefully rested his katana case against the desk, not bothering to explain why he looked like an out of place samurai instead of a student at the moment.

Last edited:
Jinka & Gaku

Gakuon and Jinkarada were climbing the mountain towards the Class E campus. Gaku had his head buried in a book about 18th century music and Jinka was talking animatedly about random things, knowing that Gaku was listening, as she continuously hit a volleyball into the air.

"So, who do you think the new teacher is?" Jinka asked her twin, hitting the ball once again. Gaku looked up from his book as if he was in thought, and then looked back down, shrugging. Jinka sighed, "Oh well! I hope they're a great teacher!"

As Jinka prepared to hit the volleyball again, her shoe hit an above ground tree root, cusing her to stumble. Fortunately, she caught herself, but not in enough time to hit the volleyball.

Crap! Now, I'll have to restart! Jinka thought to herself, closing her eyes in a wince, as she waited for the sound of the ball hitting the ground to come. To her surprise, it never did, and in it's place was the sound of a ball hitting someone's hand. As she opened her eyes, she saw the volleyball going back into the air and Gaku with his book closed, and arms stretched out. Realizing what happened, Jinka smiled

"Thanks, Bro!" She said as she got back into her groove of hitting the ball and keeping it in the air. Gaku grinned as he placed his book in his bag. A few seconds later, Gaku stopped and opened his violin case, pulling the wooden instrument out. As he and his sister started back waking, Gaku began strumming and plucking the violin strings, playing one of his original pieces.

About 5 minutes later, Gaku and Jinka reached the E Class campus. Walking into the classroom, Jinka and Gaku both looked around and realized they were later than they usually were. usually they were the first ones in the cass, yet today, there were aready other people present.

As such, Jinka exclaimed, "Morning, everyone!" and Gaku held up a hand in acknowledgement, though he didn't say anything.

Naoki KatoAscending the mountain was a task Nao would never get used to. It was practically impossible for him to quickly get up without having to take a break or two. He had, however, experienced some improvement after having been forced to walk up the mountain for so many times. Regular rather heavy breaths of air escaped from his lips while he reluctantly stepped forward, his hands loosely resting on his backpack's shoulder straps. Merely a few seconds later, Nao came to a standstill and sat down on the ground, his legs crossed while he took off his backpack to take a quick sip of his water. His clearly tired eyes aimlessly looked into the green surroundings, catching a glimpse of a black, furry creature that he had already seen a couple other times. It was a cat that had apparently taken a liking of the area, which Naoki kind of failed to understand. Still, he wasn't going to complain about being blessed with the sight of such a cute creature.

A smile popped up on his face while he looked at the creature while it stood still beside a tree, a chuckle leaving his mouth. That had sadly been a bad idea since the cat clearly didn't like Nao as much as he liked him.. or her. After what felt like a split second of eye contact, the cat sprinted away in a hurry, not wanting to spend time with the animal lover. "Don't leave!" the poor boy mumbled as his smile shifted into a pout. Knowing that he didn't have time to search for the cute creature to attempt bribing it with food for a cuddle, Nao took another sip of water before reluctantly getting up again and furthering his way up.

Though it felt like an eternity had passed, Naoki eventually arrived at the location. Being slightly out of breath, Nao walked into the classroom, desperately trying to keep his eyes from falling shut already. A smile was forced upon his face upon entering, Naoki offering a swift wave to anyone that noticed his entrance before sitting down in his usual spot. "Good morning." he would say to Dante as he walked past and occupied the table beside him, his voice soft and naturally lacking much volume. crossing his arms on the table, Nao rested his chin on them before tilted his head towards Dante and thus laying down on his ear. Upon catching the sight of an unknown object,
curious little Nao lifted his head slightly and gazed at Dante while he decided to speak up. "What's that?" he said, his eyes quite clearly straying back to the oddity.

Orion Belial

Nearby: Fellow Students
@Tags: drummerboi drummerboi

Orion ignored whatever Frederick was saying, not because he wanted to, but Ceausescu he literally couldn't hear anything he was saying. If anything, Orion just saw a guy in his peripherals trying to talk to him. Turning to him, Orion raises an eyebrow and looks completely bored. "You want more info I'm guessing?" he asks slowly as he unplugs and pauses his music. If he was going to talk to someone, he may as well give them his full attention. Thinking for a moment, Orion responded to the question. "Well, we had one guy open an orphanage as a tax shelter. He's running it as a real thing, so that's cool... I guess. A lot of the kyodai have younger siblings, so they're living there. That's about it I guess."

Thinking upon the second question of why he was still in school, Orion knew the answer easily. Power was a big thing in the world, not just the criminal underground. Anyone with enough power had the sway to get things done. "Knowledge is power Jenks." he said simply as he stood up and stretched, feeling his joints crack and pop. "You should know that. You spend enough time snooping around for info and other gossip."

Frederick Jenks
"Hmhm I know. To be honest I couldn't resist good gossip, especially in our class to be honest if you're secluded to a location soon you get to know everything about everyone. I need something new. The government must be cooking something up ever since the Lazor grid incident I'm not the only one that saw that right? This class is something of a wander It's no wonder why the principal left he must have couldn't handle it." Fred begun to walk with him until they reached the classroom building. He began to walk towards his desk when he saw everyone that was there "Oh good morning everyone sorry I'm late. Also, I don't mind you lot speaking in Japanese around me. Thanks to you lot I got a little practice in it so please continue your everyday activities ." He smiled a little his Japanese is completely broken. But it was coherent none the least he walked over towards Dante.

He of course had his notebook in hand writing down notes on what everyone was doing in class. Wiring what they say what position they were in class almost to the detail. Since he is foreign here he wants to study the culture of Japan to not only get close to his pears but also not insult them by accident if they offer him something of ask to go round there place. He finally walked up to Dante giving him his signature smile "So Cruz How have you been quite a long weekend I bet Went to any fighting torniments yet I hear the fight's for nationals our next week it will be good if i atculy get to see you fight. Documenting your techniques will be good if you want to teach someday." He smiled to himself. He then begun to scribble down his own notes. on what to do when he's at school here. "Always use surnames when addressing other people. No need for honorifics since were close"

He then contineud to listen to Dante wondering what he was going to say.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Ai Fujita
"I'm not saying I hate you. I'm just saying if you get hit by a bus, I'd be driving that bus."

978f3ea16d053972c1061d941c78002e17d28618_hq.gif

The brown eyed female simply hated that damn school. She hated the stupid looks people would give if you answer a question incorrectly. She hated how everyone discriminated people because of their own grades. Ai finds the whole thing frustrating, amusing, and torture. She'd rather die in a ditch then take another day of this horrid nightmare. However, she just doesn't care. Just.. doesn't. No matter what trouble she decides to do, no teacher would even touch her. That was because of the good grades she got. However, she had heard that her father was soon getting promoted, and she disliked that fact. Her father hadn't even looked at her once since she arrived at the school. She wanted his attention. So, her grades dropped, in hope that he would finally noticed. It didn't work. That was until her father became principal of the school, and threw her in the E Class. She was ridiculed. Her "bad girl" rep was destroyed. Students had figured that she had gotten zeros on every test and assignment given. All she wanted was attention. Not to be ridiculed for her wants.

She hated the E Class. She hated every one in it. She would always skip classes because, well, she knew everything. All she had to do was read over a textbook once and she was all set due to her photographic memory. She was good at hiding it, though. She would just normally go out and cause mischief around town. She would steal, sell information, and earn enough money for herself to buy some food, at least. Her father left her mother and her when Ai was only four years ago. Her mother fell into deep depression after that, and started to drink almost everyday. Her mother would even be a player. She would get some men in her bedroom for nights in a row. Ai? She didn't understand. When she turned twelve years old, her mother killed herself out of grief. It was that day, that Ai didn't believe in love. In fact, she hated the idea of something so.. corny.

Ai managed to finally arrive at the E Classroom on time for some reason, since that never happened before. In fact, she barely even attended class, so she was sure some people that she was familiar, but didn't know her name. She noticed quite a few people were talking to each other. Looking around, she scoffed, and sat at a random desk, practically throwing her school bag on the desk. It landed with a loud THUMP and the wooden desk ended up shaking. She sighed and sat down in her desk. She wasn't really wearing her uniform per say, but she was. You see, she likes to flare up her uniform with her own style. She hoped that no one noticed her, and took a look around at those that were here. She then realized that there was a boy seated next to her.

Silence.

Before she knew it, she started to snicker and chuckle. Why was he dressed as a fucking samurai in Feudal Japan? What's with his long ass hair? She quickly composed herself. She then noticed a boy with brown hair and green eyes talking to him in horrible Japanese. She grinned to herself. A foreigner? Interesting... She sighed, and, hoped to herself, that her last year here would be interesting. She leaned back, and placed her legs on the table, in a rebellious attitude.

Mentioned: drummerboi drummerboi One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost || Interacting With: Open

Dante

It wasn't long after Dante sat down that another took the seat to his immediate left. "Good morning Kato-san" Dante greeted, still using the formal honorifics, as he still didn't really know anyone here all that well just yet. He blinked as the boy inquired about something, following his gaze to the cloth that covered his swords. "oh.... About those.." He smiled sheepishly, knowing by now that he wasn't supposed to have weapons in class.

"You see..... I.... Well... I was training overnight last night and didn't have time to drop my Katana off at home on the way here...." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. Nearby, another boy spoke up in rather broken Japanese. It was cool that they tried, but perhaps it would be better to stick to English, at least for now.

"So Cruz How have you been quite a long weekend I bet Went to any fighting tournaments yet I hear the fight's for nationals our next week it will be good if i actually get to see you fight. Documenting your techniques will be good if you want to teach someday."

"Cruise? Is there a car outside?" Dante inquired, clearly not realizing at first that the boy was talking about him, given he incorrectly said his last name(de la Cruz). After a few moments, it clicked and he blinked in understanding. "Oh, you mean me... Yeah, the weekend was pretty long. I spent the weekend doing training in the mountains. It was pretty tough, if I'm honest" He smiled up at the boy. "The tournament should be fun though. I'm excited! Hopefully there's some strong fighters." Dante cracked his knuckles the excitement evident in his eyes.

THUMP

Dante's head turned to see a girl sitting down next to him. No sooner did he look at her than she started to snicker. "Heh... I probably stick out like a sore thumb, don't I?... I forgot to pack a change of clothes when I went to train..." He explained. Of course, he knew who the girl was, but that was mostly because of the rumors. He was, after all, the Delinquent King. So he came up quite a bit in rumors revolving the "bad kids" at school. That's where he'd heard her name. "You're Fujita-san, right?" Dante asked.

Jinka & Gaku

Mentions
Danidify Danidify Emmi Emmi

Before going to his seat next to the window, Gaku handed Jinka her lunch. One of the perks of working at a cafe is that he gets all the leftovers.

Then Gaku left for his desk, sitting next to Naoki. Of course, Gaku would have preferred to sit next to his sister but the previous teacher had split them up because they would talk the entire time. Although, nowadays they just pass notes and text each other.

As he passed Naoki, Gaku waved towards the boy, and as he sat down, Gaku said a quiet, "Good Morning".

After sitting down, Gaku took out the detailed notes on the previous class's lesson. Despite the number of relatively smart kids in Class E, Gaku knew that most struggled with the material. As such, every class, he made notes for everyone that explained everything and simplified the lesson as much as possible. He then began folding them into paper airplanes and once he did, he threw each plane to a different desk, including ones that people were sitting at. Eventually, every desk had a plane so Gaku pulled out his book and began reading. Although, he'd never say it, or anything for that matter, out loud, Gaku actually wants everyone to succeed, which is why he takes the time to make the notes.

Meanwhile, Jinka sat down next to AI. Although, Jinka was actually surprised she actually showed up. As her classmate, Jinka knew AI had a tendency to skip, but, due to catching glimpses of her grades everytime something was passed back out, Jinka attributed it to her being smart. I mean her brother never pays attention in class and always does extremely well just like Ai so it wasn't uncommon.

Anyway, Jinka smiled as she sat down, "Good morning Fujita-San."

"I wasn't expecting to see you here today", Jinka said joking, winking as she chuckled. It was then that a paper airplane landed on her desk, and then another landed on Ai's.

Shizuka Izayoi

Nearby: Students
@Tags: drummerboi drummerboi

Shizuka Izayoi, also known as the Black Lotus, an accomplished Mixed Martial Artist and assassin, walked up the treacherous mountain path to the Class E building of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. The mountain path was killer on her lazy attitude and just laissez faire attitude towards everything. She had no idea how she even got roped into doing this whole teacher business. The principal was a cunning man, that Shizuka could tell right from the start, right from their first encounter. He was a psychopath if she had to describe him. Damn her colleagues and her persistence to actually do her job. She wanted to just sleep now, be a single woman looking for love at 25 years old. Not this. Sighing, she continued up the path.

She had heard of the old Class E, and the old principal of Kunugigaoka, and nothing had changed in the 10 years gap between the two events. Hopefully, the job would be easy. Who was she kidding? The job was going to be a shit show and she knew it. A monster/experimented human that showed traits similar to that of vampires? A class of junior high kids she needed to teach to kill said monster? Yeah, a shit show was putting it lightly. Looking up, she noticed the run down building in front of her. "Guess I'm here..." she said, walking inside.

If the exterior was bad, the interior was worse. It was rundown, near decrepit, and just not looking nice. "I thought the old Class E kept this place in top condition..." she mused to herself, lighting a cigarette and letting it hang from her lips. Quickly locating her 'office', she grabbed her 'lesson plans' and confidential documents that contained the information of the whole shebang. Huffing in annoyance, she made her way to the classroom, slamming the door open and walking inside. Walking to the front of the room, she placed her folder on the podium and cleared her throat. "All right kiddies, sit down and shut up! I'm your new assistant teacher Shizuka Izayoi. You can call me Ms. Izayoi, Shizuka-sensei, or just Sensei. I could care less. Also, we have a transfer student and a new teacher coming in."

Frederic Jenks
Jenks made sure to note down everything that De Le Cruz was saying. He didn't want to miss anything. It was then he saw Ai slamming her bag onto the desk. He turned towards her notebook in hand "There's no need to slam the desk now was there. Especially since I was in the middle of a conversation. I recommend learning more manners in the future Miss Fujita your reputation proceeds you that isn't a good thing;. Not all of us are in E class by choice after all" He begun to sit back down on his desk in the front row. with neither no one behind in front or the side to him for distractions. It was like 4 people were missing. Sure he has his mind set on becoming a member of the Law enforcement but Something on the back of his mind wondered if he could change this school permanently Break the chain as it had the E class still be a thing but maybe hire teachers that are better at teaching then the ones on campus. He thought that if he was the Principal of this school he could set this sick path right.

But he thought it would make his farther disappointed if he found out he had this thought. he just let it drift away as he then sat down and waited for the teacher appeared. Once he saw the women walking in with what seemed to be the little attitude towards the subject she's going to teach Jenks was appaled at the attitude of this teacher. no doubt it was the principal who hired this drone. He continued to speak in very broken Japanese. "forgive me sensai but weren't we expecting Mr Katuyasha. Is he okay we havn't seen him in over a week now?" He looked at the teacher with a dead stare he has, of course, got notes of Mr Katuyasha's disappearance and wondered why a new teacher would be coming.

He continued to stand to wait for the woman to answer him. Jenks in the type of person to know when something is fishy he wants to know why it's happening as fast as he has noticed it. The school bell hasn't even gone yet from the main campus which is loud enough for them to hear why would the teacher be here now if the bell has still got 5 minutes to ring?

xAlter xAlter Emmi Emmi

Naoki KatoAlthough Nao was tired pretty much every minute he had ever spent in this building, he usually was in a good mood. Everlasting happiness had become a signature trait, but sometimes he sadly became slightly temperamental and moody. Today had been perfect, up until the short boy perceived and assumed that he was being cut off in his conversation. Having received an answer, Nao heard another voice speak up before he could even let his own be heard, just ever so slightly hitting a nerve. Giving the foreign boy a sneaky unfriendly glare that lasted roughly a split second, Nao quickly turned to the other side in protest, resting his chin back down on his arms while he waited for class to start. His eyes almost fell down shut when he suddenly saw movement occur, looking up to see the familiar blue haired boy wave and sit down beside him. Nao naturally started to smile again, sluggishly turning his head slightly before responding with "Good morning~", speaking with a cheery yet sluggish tone of voice. He then respectfully watched in awe while he saw the slightly odd individual fold up and throw around a large number of paper aeroplanes, one of them landing on his own table. Unfolding the paper and closely inspecting the well-written notes, Nao looked back at Gaku just to see him read a book, which also left him in confusion. Nao never read for recreational purposes, only grabbing one of those monstrous things for the sake of studying or when forced to read something. Naoki also had quite a bit of trouble with reading due to dyslexia, so it really just wasn't very fun to do. The only exception was the occasional paper about animals, which Nao absolutely adored. Not wanting to disturb Gaku in his reading, Nao carefully mumbled "Thanks, I owe you." a smile tied to his face. He really did appreciate it, primarily because he was arguably one of the dumbest kids in class.

Naoki barely had any time to look at the notes, quickly finding himself jumping up in minor shock upon hearing a door fly open. A strict voice quickly filled the room, silencing even his inner thoughts of speaking up for just a second. "Scary" he mumbled to himself before sitting straight up, waiting for the supposed new teacher and such to arrive. Despite being curious as to what was going on, Nao didn't ask any questions and instead just decided to be patient.

Webs Elk Webs Elk One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost xAlter xAlter

Ai Fujita
"Sometimes... the worst part of being strong is when no one asks you if you're okay..."
a7d4de8360616abe9388ea04fad6d3f7.jpg

"Heh... I probably stick out like a sore thumb, don't I?... I forgot to pack a change of clothes when I went to train..." the boy explained. Ai turned towards him with a hostile expression. "Frankly, I don't care," she snapped. She knew who he was. He was considered the "Delinquent King" in school. Was it.. De La Cruz? She wasn't sure. "You're Fujita-san, right?" He asked her. Ai stared at him for a long moment. "No. It's Tanaka-san. Hana Tanaka," she fibbed. It was Ai's impulse to lie about her name whenever someone wasn't sure. She was silently happy that her father didn't keep the last name.

She then turned back to her desk, and glanced up at the class's clock. The glass of the clock was broken and rusty, but other than that, it worked perfectly fine. "When is Sensei coming?" She asked herself. She knew a new sensei was coming, but she didn't really know who it was. She came early to find out if the new sensei is worth coming to school. If not, it'll just be the same, boring classroom.

"Good morning Fujita-San."

Ai turned, and saw Jinka sit next to her. She just stared at her, and looked back at her desk, not bothering to answer her. "I wasn't expecting to see you here today", Jinka said joking, winking as she chuckled. "Me neither," she mumbled to herself. It was then that a paper airplane landed on her desk, and then another landed on Ai's. She looked at the paper airplane for a long moment, and spread it open. The airplane had a bunch of notes written on it. They were of lessons, but simpler.

Ai gritted her teeth, and crumpled the paper up. She turned around, and through the paper ball at Gaku, and it hit his face.

Suddenly, someone walked in, slamming the door open and walking inside. Walking to the front of the room, she placed her folder on the podium and cleared her throat. "All right kiddies, sit down and shut up! I'm your new assistant teacher Shizuka Izayoi. You can call me Ms. Izayoi, Shizuka-sensei, or just Sensei. I could care less. Also, we have a transfer student and a new teacher coming in." Ai glanced at the teacher. Ah. Great. I can already tell she's not teacher material, she thought to herself, staring at her. Just then, the door opened once more, and Ai looked to see who it was.

KYUBAN SENSEI'S ARRIVAL!

She noticed that a woman walked in with unusual red eyes, silky, glowing white hair, and a very large chest. "So... this is the infamous E Class?" the woman said in a soft, soothing voice. She sighed, and sexily walked across the room. "Well, children, I'm your new teacher." She announced. "And apparently, the government wants to kill me using you guys... blah blah blah case from ten years ago, destroying sun, all that jazz."

She paused. "I would explain more, but the student still isn't here--" The door busted open, and Sensei shouted, "Oh my, who is that now!?"

Mentioned: xAlter xAlter || Interacting with: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Webs Elk Webs Elk

Miku Di Angelo
"I hope that one day, you choke on all that shit you talk about."

a3c5bdf122963b2d9bde7ad49923ce32.jpg
The purple haired teenager kicked the door open. Her long hair floating behind her, and her violet eyes piercing the soul of the new teacher. "There's a doorknob for a reason," the teacher said, the corners of her lips forming into a mischievous grin. "I chose not to use that," the girl said in a cold, yet warm voice. Her accent was a thick, American accent, but it was perfect Japanese. "Then, we have problems, don't--" the teacher was cut off by the student pulling out a silver gun.

"We're ending this. Immediately. I find it dangerous to be in a classroom with a vampire sensei." The girl placed her pointer finger on the trigger, positioning herself. The teacher gave her an evil grin, her vampire teeth visible. "Oh? You wish to shoot me?" She looked for a long moment. Then, walked over in front of her. "Go ahead." She said in a bone chilling voice. The girl's eyes widened. Her rubber gloves clutched onto the gun harder. "Y-you're just asking me t-to shoot you? Like that?" The teacher nodded.

"Of course." She motioned her to do it. The teenager gulped, and pulled the trigger. There was a loud BANG, and the silver bullet was heading towards the sensei. The girl had an amused simper on her face. However, that simper immediately disappeared into worry, then shocked. The bullet bounced off the teacher's body, and CLANKED on the floor. "B-but.." the girl stuttered. The vampire grinned. "I believe you had gotten my file earlier than everyone else, correct, Di Angelo-san?" She picked up the silver bullet. "However, I am not a natural vampire. This isn't Twilight. I'm an artificial vampire from a lab." She grinned. "Normal vampire weaknesses do not apply to me."

She sighed. "Anyways, the scientists created a compound of chemicals. They gave it the nickname Holy Water. Use that in your bullets and knives, and it'll work." She grinned, and using her Mach 20, placed Miku in a chair next to Orion. Miku looked around. "Wh-wha--"

The vampire grinned. "Questions?"

drummerboi drummerboi One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost xAlter xAlter Danidify Danidify Webs Elk Webs Elk

Orion Belial and Shizuka Izayoi

Nearby: Students
@Tags: Emmi Emmi

Orion shot up and and raised his own gun, completely ignoring what had previously happened. "You're a vampire, yet lab created?!" he nearly screamed as he slammed the gun on the table. He looked on as he tried to come to terms with what just happened. Sitting back down, Orion shook his head and sighed. "Damn it... information was wrong..." he said quietly as he stood to leave the classroom. All the information he had researched, brokered, and stole was for naught. Now he needed to go explain to his father as to why he bought three shipments of silver bullets. That was going to be a pain in the ass. As he neared the door, Shizuka grabbed his collar, choking and stopping him. "Alright Mr. Belial, back to your seat."

Orion's eyes widened in astonishment when he realized who was their new assistant teacher. Shizuka Izayoi, a hard attitude, the smell of cigarettes (he would later come to question the importance of this detail), and how she knew his last name. Laughing aloud, he nearly fell. "This all makes sense!!" he shouted as he stopped walking to his seat. "No wonder my guys at home were questioning me heavily! HAHAHAHA!!" In an almost maniacal way, Orion turned to point a finger at Kyuban-sensei. "Class E, the government's target, and the Black Lotus herself, all in one room! This is a repeat from the Kunugigaoka Junior High School Class E from ten years ago! This is hilarious!"

Shizuka sighed as she brought a palm to her face, turning to Kyuban-sensei. Dragging the hand down, she looked at her fellow teacher and sighed. "This is your fault, you know that? Right?" she asked the vampire. "And yes Mr. Belial. This is indeed a situation that mirrors the one from ten years ago. You've all been assigned to assassinate the woman in front of you. She is an artificial vampire. Only a specific chemical compound will affect her. She will also be your teacher. Any questions?"

Fredrick Jenks
Jenks almost smirked a little at this display seeing this person deflect a bullet and see it ping off like it was nothing. This interested him greatly Knowing that she is going to blow up the sun. There must be an award involved maybe in the Billions. As he was stood there he was subconsciously writing down everything from her appearance to her main weakness. Holy water. Writing down that those things are utterly unless. It was like a new toy was bought for him except instead of examining his fellow class mates for a single smudge of new data. A new limited addition toy has hit the market Once in a lifetime. he begun to immediately walk towards the women without any hesitation. It was as if all the theories were true this class is famous for something. he smirked as he looked at the teacher head on as he asked his question. "I have to admit your quite interesting. You say holy water can and is the only thing that can kill you correct" He then begun to try and test her reaction time. He clapped his hands together as fast as he can as close to her face as possible. Wondering how this apparently "vampire teacher" Is going to react.

Will she react slow or fast. Will she be dazed or stay as she is wills he not react at all all this is vital data and if he could find a way to exploit any weakness she has he will do so this may be a way out. He wanted her to react he wasn't trying to do anything harmful he was just testing out the battle field. He then heard Orion say his speech before he came up to her in the first place. This is slotting in perfectly he was right about everything Class E this school it was like if all the peaces he was missing were given to him like a early birthday present. He then looked towards his future Sensei's and said "im guessing there will be a award yes im guessing were talking in the Billions here destroying 70% of the earth at least some of us will live. Destroying the sun everyone on this world will fry like a crisp once it goes super nova."

He of course writing every word these two say weather it is relevant to the convocation or not it was all going to be on record for him. every word Every action Every syllable it was like he was watching them intently as he walked back to his chair. He then turned his head to Orion and said "hm guess i was right about the conspiracy theory thanks for hearing me out."

xAlter xAlter Emmi Emmi

Jinka & Gaku

Kukaga, similarly to Miku, did not use the door. Instead, she broke the whole thing, causing dust to appear. As the dust cleared, one could see Kukaga standing outside the door, a metal gauntlet on her right hand, smoking. She was also reading a doujinshi, that she put in her bag as she saw people starting to look at her.

"What's up, everyo--" Before she finished, she saw the unfamiliar woman standing in the front of the room. Kukaga rushed up to her and began inspecting every inch of her body before breaking out in a grin, "You're way hotter than they made it sound, Vampire-sensei!"

As she said this, Kukaga snapped her finger, signaling her robot to record and take pictures of the teacher. Afterwards, Kukaga walked to her seat next to Jenks, which she's sat in the entire week she's been in Class E. Once she at down, she pulled the BL doujinshi back out of her bag and began to continue reading.

Last edited:

Dante

Dante's eyes snapped to the front when the vampire made her appearance. So this was the target he'd been told about. The ultimate challenge. His hand slid down to the cloth case that held his two Katana. In a flash of steel, he unsheathed them and in the next he was flying over the tops of the desks. He simply couldn't contain his excitement at the prospect of a challenge like this. He had to try his luck first hand! He'd prepared, of course. The training he'd done the night before had, in large part, consisted of soaking his blades in holy water so that their attacks would actually be effective...

"Kami no Arashi Two Sword Style.. Nitoryu!"

Dante leaped from the first desk spinning through the air to try and cut through the vampire. Needless to say, the first attack didn't land, but the moment his feet landed, he was on the attack. Even to the untrained eye, it was clear Dante was a skilled swordsman. His blades moved in a devastating flurry, but no movement was wasted. The finesse, the control, the overwhelming attack.... There was no mistaking that Dante was a master swordsman. Against any normal opponent, it would have been over in a matter of seconds.

Yet it was equally obvious that she was toying with him.

Despite the speed of his attacks, she dodged each strike in turn without even needing to defend. Dante's smile grew wider as he finally had the chance to go all out against someone, even if that someone was doing little more than toy with him. Seizing upon an opening that presented itself for just a moment, he stepped towards her and spun, suddenly slashing out in such a way that, instead of dodging, she actually had to jump back.

He had noticed, during the exchange, that she was deliberately cutting it as close as possible to toy with him. So, in that final attack he had concealed his hand up until the instant he swung his blade. In that last swing, his reach had increased by about four inches thanks to his hand sliding down to the very end of the hilt. He had felt contact. He'd managed to cut with that last strike.

Dante's eyes raised, expecting to see blood from the cut, but instead, he saw a fluttering of fabric followed by soft, exposed skin.

The swordsman's face gradually started to turn a brighter and brighter shade of red as he stared shocked at the vampire's quite generous assets. All at once, the pressure broke, causing a trail of blood to run down his nose. "K-Kami no Arashi empty hand technique" He sheathed his swords and leaped into the air. "FLYING PROSTRATION!"

He came right back down in a bow so hard that his forehead actually left an indention in the floorboards. "SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!" He punctuated each apology with another loud slam of his forehead against the floorboards, with the last finally breaking a hole in the floor itself.

Dante was completely caught off guard. In his shock, he completely forgot about trying to kill the vampire, and was more concerned with apologizing for accidentally exposing her like that. Ultimately, his traditional upbringing overrode any sense of trying to kill their teacher.

At least for now.

Toshiro Narukami
"The silent blue eyed demon"
Along down the mountain side. A slim gloomy and slouched looking boy was walking uphill towards the Class E building. His always dead fish stare was locked on the ground. As usual he is always late. Another reason why he was moved to such a low class section. He spent the night away trying to make a homemade taser. A ridiculous tool he freshly made last night for some personal reason. His movements were sluggish. Probably because of the large lumpy duffle bag he is carrying on his left hand. It looks like this duffle bag contains a lot of things. He also has a traditional backpack with him. It was strapped to his back. The funny part of this bag is that it has the design of the traditional japanese school bags used by first graders but the one he has looks big enough for enough him.

Making his way to the treacherous mountain side. He finally reached the school area. On his way through the hall. He heard a clear gunshot that almost made him go deaf at the moment. He didn't had reaction time to cover his ears since it just came out of nowhere while he was walking his way to the classroom. His poor sensitive ears were ringing. He turned his head around the corner and saw a girl. He was unsure who it was since she only caught a glimpse of her due to his natural defense mechanism of being shy by hiding. He hid by leaning against the wall, catching his breath before peeking out again. There he saw another girl entered the classroom but she wrecked the door open with a loud noise. This didn't bother Toshi though for his ears are still ringing. He slowly approached the doorway to the classroom with silent movement. He took a small peek inside the classroom. There was a new entity in the classroom he was not familiar with.

His heart was beating fast gazing upon the woman. He didn't who she was but it seems like she is the new teacher. Unfortunately, he was staring for so long that anyone can catch him peering his head out the broken down door. He wasn't even aware of it either.

Jinka, Kukaga, & Gaku

Gaku
I'm fine with embarrassment, if it saves someone else from a worse fate
Gaku
"Thanks, I owe you."

Gaku stopped reading for a moment as he heard the boy next to him speak. However, Gaku started back reading, though he smiled for a few seconds before letting his face fall back into nothing. Before he could finish reading though, he saw a paper bounce off his book and hit his cheek. Looking around, Gaku noticed that it was Ai, and sighed. He was happy, despite Ai's actions, knowing that he helped someone.

One again, Gaku then tried to continue his book, but then the assistant teacher walked in, slamming the door in the process. Gaku sighed once again, thinking to himself, Why are all females so aggressive?

As Gaku began thinking, he realized that, true to his word, the females of the class were all pretty aggressive and loud. His sister was always loud and extroverted, though Gaku loved her for it. His friend Kukaga was always vulgar and full of energy, not to mention always drag him into her schemes. Ai literally just attack him with paper and now the assistant teacher was insistent on being as loud as possible. Speaking of which Gaku realized he didn't hear a single word she said. However, he did notice when the second lady -- apparently the new teacher -- walked in. Gaku sighed as he realized that she followed the trend as well, though she was probably the most aggressive, wanting to blow up the sun and all that, although he had a sinking feeling that she and Kukaga would get along well. A few seconds later, Gaku watched as an unknown girl kicked the door open and pointed a gun at the teacher. Gaku sighed and started back reading when he heard the gunshot go off.

Only mildly shocked, Gaku wasn't surprised that the bullet bounced off. As such, he listened to her explanation of why and just sighed. As he attempted to start reading his book again, Gaku heard an explosion. Gaku looked towards the door, sighed, and mumbled under his breath, "Akuma-chan has arrived."

True to his word, Kukaga arrived and immediately started fawning over the new teacher, as Gaku expected. Once she was finished, however, Gaku placed his book in his bag, expecting another interruption. Sure enough, it happened, although it was a BOY this time. Gaku watched as Dante started attacking the teacher with his swords. Gaku watched as the teacher dodged every move of the samurai befoore jumping back at the end. Confused, Gaku waited for something to happen. However, he wasn't expecting the teacher's clothes to fall apart. Shock showing on his face for a full 30 seconds, Gaku watched as Dante proceeded to place a hole in the floor, as he apologized, over and over again.

Jinka
Everyone has a role to play. It's just that some roles are harder to fill
Jinka
Jinka, after listening to everything was up to the challenge. She felt like the class would be great at killing things, though she wouldn't say that out loud due to how strange it sounds, but she felt they had a really good chance. For one, there was the new girl. Jinka watched with intrigue as the girl shot the teacher point-blank. If she's that confident all the time, then she'll be a great asset. As the teacher moved the girl to the back of the room, Jinka then saw Orion, the next trump card. Although she's only heard rumors, if they're true then he's also an asset, as his connections to the Yakuza would help out tremendously with a mission of this sort.

Thirdly, there was Kukaga. She could make nearly anything and her expertise would definitely come in handy. As Jinka began thinking about Kukaga's skillset, Kukaga broke the door. Jinka laughed, "Speak of the devil. Literally."

As Kukaga fawned, Jinka looked at the gauntlet she had on her hand and made a mental note to ask her about it later. With Kukaga they could make gadgets specialized for taking down Kyuban--sensei. Of course Jinka immediately thought of her brother, and Kukaga's main tester, Gaku, next. The main reason Kukaga chose him as her best friend was mainly due to the fact that he's arguably the smartest person in the entire school. He's never gotten below a 95 on anything in his life and his creativity due to his passion for the arts allow him to provide insight on her creations. Plus, he's ne of the agile people of the class due to being a dancer and practicing acrobatics since he was young.

As she looked around the class for other assets, she watched as Dante jumped up and began a barrage of attacks on the teacher. Although none of them hit, Jinka knew that a normal person wouldn't be able to got head to head against the swords as well as Kyuban-sensei. Jinka knew that Dante would definitely be one of the biggest assets when it comes to close-ranged assassinations, due to his training as a martial artist. Before Jinka could continue strategizing, she saw the shirt of the teacher start falling off, followed by Dante covering the floor and desk with blood. Jinka sighed as she looked around and saw blood coming from another individual as well.

Kukaga
The world needs more smart people. And Yaoi but mainly intelligence. Yeah
Kukaga

Kukaga has never felt more unprepared in her life than at this moment. As Kukaga's nose began pouring out blood, Kukaga scrambled to not only send her robots to take more pictures of the topless Kyuban-sensei, but also take pictures on her camera. Ordering her robot away, Kukaga dug through her bag for her camera. A few seconds later, she found it and jumped out of her seat.

For a few seconds, it seemed like Kukaga dissappeared, but anyone who was looking up would see that she literally jumped into the ceiling rafters and ran to the front of the room, dropping down next to Kyuban-sensei, taking aerial shots, ground shots, and full body shots of the exposed teacher, "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this!"

Naoki KatoIt was all too much.

The paper ball was something he could react to. And he did, by offering a concerned, slightly agitated look to the person sitting beside him. That's so rude he would think to himself, his eyes quickly falling back to the front of the class again. And then all kinds of things started happening. "What the heck is going on.." were the first few words that quietly escaped his mouth.

Perhaps it was the gunshot that made him freeze in place, or maybe the sudden talk about some sort of vampire. Maybe, just maybe, the sudden collection of violent, mind-blowingly terrifying cause of actions that left the class in pure and total chaos aided in Nao's head slowly feeling like a brick about to fall right down onto the table. "I think I'm gonna pass out," he mumbled, slowly but surely taking in everything that happened around him.

Now, Nao wasn't some sort of mastermind that knew of this arrival. Nor was he exactly proficient with any type of weapons since he wasn't some sort of absolutely heretic 14-year-old that was somehow completely fine with attempting murder. He was just dumb, and he really didn't particularly enjoy this. It was beyond him why some new student was holding a gun, or why a not-so-new student had run up to a teacher with a real sword. Besides, Naoki was definitely not gonna just allow himself to be alright with someone claiming to be a vampire or anything along those lines. It was just far, far too much information for him to handle, so he did what he was best at.

Just cluelessly stare around until everything flies by. His elbows were seemingly permanently resting on the table, both of his hands tightly wrapped around his face while the boy leaned forward and just observed what was going on. His brain was desperately trying to understand the situation, but it just didn't manage to put the pieces together. This really was too much for the poor boy.

Ai Fujita
"Sometimes... the worst part of being strong is when no one asks you if you're okay..."
41179b315357f9fc432fcc6bd86691cc.jpg

Ai mischievously smiled to herself. So... we have to kill her, eh? She cracked her knuckles. Perfection. A kid in her class shot up and and raised his own gun, completely ignoring what had previously happened. "You're a vampire, yet lab created?!" he nearly screamed as he slammed the gun on the table. Ai glanced up at him. "Yo, you didn't think actual vampires existed, did you?" she sneered. "It's like saying fucking pixies exist." She glanced back down at her desk. The boy stood to leave the classroom. As he neared the door, Shizuka grabbed his collar, choking and stopping him. "Alright Mr. Belial, back to your seat." Ai snickered. Pathetic.

Laughing aloud, he nearly fell. "This all makes sense!!" he shouted as he stopped walking to his seat. Ai winced and looked back up at him. "No wonder my guys at home were questioning me heavily! HAHAHAHA!!" In an almost maniacal way, Orion turned to point a finger at Kyuban-sensei. "Class E, the government's target, and the Black Lotus herself, all in one room! This is a repeat from the Kunugigaoka Junior High School Class E from ten years ago! This is hilarious!"

Ai groaned. Shut up already. We get that. No one cares.

Shizuka sighed as she brought a palm to her face, turning to Kyuban-sensei. Dragging the hand down, she looked at her fellow teacher and sighed. "This is your fault, you know that? Right?" she asked the vampire. "I believe it's his fault if he didn't understand the information first given to him," she sneered. "And yes Mr. Belial. This is indeed a situation that mirrors the one from ten years ago. You've all been assigned to assassinate the woman in front of you. She is an artificial vampire. Only a specific chemical compound will affect her. She will also be your teacher. Any questions?"

"I have to admit your quite interesting. You say holy water can and is the only thing that can kill you correct?" The vampire grinned, her teeth showing. "Hai. Not the holy water itself, but a specific compound. I believe this assistant teacher has the compound?" He then begun to try and test her reaction time. He clapped his hands together as fast as he can as close to her face as possible. Kyuban sensei cringed. "G-gah! Wh-what!" she winced, and stepped to her side, covering her ears. "That was all of the sudden! Ouch..."

Ai's face lit up as she took a mental picture of the scene, labeling it as 'WEAKNESS'. In her eyes, there was a flash, and it was stored in her brain.

WEAKNESS #1
LOUD NOISES AND SOUNDS.

"im guessing there will be a award yes im guessing were talking in the Billions here destroying 70% of the earth at least some of us will live. Destroying the sun everyone on this world will fry like a crisp once it goes super nova." Once the vampire recovered, herself, her cheeks were still warm, and replied, "Yes. We're talking about 10 Billion."

Miku Di Angelo
"Do you know what Philophobia is? It's the fear of falling or being in love..."

45474d78819df15dee19bec9f55222c0--tumblr-transparents-makoto-naegi.jpg

"Kami no Arashi Two Sword Style.. Nitoryu!" Miku was snapped out of her thoughts, as she noticed someone who had leaped from the first desk spinning through the air to try and cut through the vampire. Needless to say, the first attack didn't land, but the moment his feet landed, he was on the attack. Even to the untrained eye, it was clear Dante was a skilled swordsman. His blades moved in a devastating flurry, but no movement was wasted. The finesse, the control, the overwhelming attack.... There was no mistaking that Dante was a master swordsman. Miku, with a poker face, just watched his every move. Against any normal opponent, it would have been over in a matter of seconds.

Despite the speed of his attacks, she dodged each strike in turn without even needing to defend. It is obvious that she is toying with him, Miku thought, her posture straight like an aristocrat, and her eyes fixed ahead. He stepped towards her and spun, suddenly slashing out in such a way that, instead of dodging, she actually had to jump back.

He had felt contact. He'd managed to cut with that last strike.

Miku saw a fluttering of fabric followed by soft, exposed skin. Miku face palmed. "What an idiot," she muttered to herself. Instead of slicing through her body, he sliced through her clothing. The vampire stared down at her breasts, and pursed her lips.

The swordsman's face gradually started to turn a brighter and brighter shade of red as he stared shocked at the vampire's quite generous assets. All at once, the pressure broke, causing a trail of blood to run down his nose. The vampire sighed. "Men are all the same," she spat. "K-Kami no Arashi empty hand technique" He sheathed his swords and leaped into the air. "FLYING PROSTRATION!"

He came right back down in a bow so hard that his forehead actually left an indention in the floorboards. "SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!SUMIMASEN!"He punctuated each apology with another loud slam of his forehead against the floorboards, with the last finally breaking a hole in the floor itself. Miku looked around the room, and noticed Ai--a fellow student from the A class that arrived in this E Class like Miku--shake her head violently. "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this!"

The vampire sighed. "Do whatever." She reached for the ripped cloth on the floor, and wrapped it around herself, internally face palming.

"A-amida I'm Hello! i mean, Hello. My name is Amida Tekeshiro. Sorry i'm late, security took longer then usual to go through my things. little tense after my last teacher.....hehehe, silly me! I forgot, I-I made some cupcakes for you all! B-But make sure to tell me your allergies or anything, i-i don't want any of you sick." Miku just stared at the boy. "Then you should not have made cupcakes without knowing anyone," she said, coldly.

Itsuki Matsuda
"...You didn't even try to save me."

Shin.%28AMNESIA%29.full.1254690.jpg

Itsuki was upset. His reddish purplish eyes were just staring at the floor, all dazed and lost, and he had a surgical mask over his face. He kept tugging at it, hoping no one would see beneath it. He took a deep breath. The brown haired male hated his life. He wished he could just die in a ditch. He gave hints to his friends every time, but they never caught on, and shrugged it off, thinking it was one of his many jokes. But, his question is... how can you joke about suicide and depression? He bit his lip. Life hadn't been fair for him since his birth. His parents never cared for him. Just... toyed with him. His mother raped him plenty of times, and his father would beat him. That increased after he arrived in the E Class. Itsuki is ashamed for his lack of his virginity, and his parents. But, he just smiled and smirked it off. Inside, he's dying. Dying so much.

Shuddering, he had arrived at the E Class, and heard a bunch of loud noises. Cringing, he opened the door, revealing an... an interesting sight. "Uh..." was all he could say. "What'd I miss?" He tugged at his mask, and quickly paced over to his seat. "AYY! IT'S THE CARD KING!" One of his best friends shouted. "AYYY!" A group of his friends ran up to him. "Hey.. dude.. what's with the mask?" Itsuki tensed up. "Oh.. uh.. it's nothing.. it's just uh.. I'm a bit sick.." His best friend cringed. "Oh.. you shouldn't have come then!" Itsuki weakly grinned. "Hey.. it's not like my dad beat me up or anything~" His best friend laughed. "Yeah. Your folks are the nicest people alive!"

Itsuki cringed, and shifted a bit in his seat. "I.. guess so." He hesitated. "What happened? Who's the hot chick?" His other friend grinned. "Oh.. dude.. you missed a lot!" Itsuki cocked his head to the side. "Dude.. you missed her huge tits! They were fucking H Cups or some shit!"

Laughter.

"Anyways.. you know that korosensei stuff from ten years ago? It's repeating! Basically, she's are new teacher! She's an artificial vamp, yata yata yata... and the only stuff that works on her is a compound called Holy Water... blah blah blah.. all that jazz. Assassinate Vampire! Here we go~" His group explained to him everything that happened. Orion's crazy outbreak, and Dante's crazy attempt at assassination. "I see!" Itsuki said, smiling. He looked around the room. There were a bunch of interesting faces, and Itsuki hoped to befriend every single one.

But.. maybe that wouldn't be wise... since he'd die soon.

drummerboi drummerboi One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost xAlter xAlter Danidify Danidify Webs Elk Webs Elk Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre The Prophet The Prophet Danidify Danidify

Fredric Jenks

Jenks smirked once he saw a reaction from the teacher he noted down the reaction that she doesn't like loud and sudden noises under a weakness collum. He then saw the next people enter the room. He brought in cupcakes for everyone. He also caught the line of his last teacher. Jenks looked at this boy as he said to him "Forgive Angelo she can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. Names Jenks But you can call me by my first name Fredric or Fred if you wish but most people call me Jenks There is a seat next to me if you want to sit there Takeshiro" He then pointed to a desk that was empty next to him. He then waited for him to reply to his request. In the meantime, he began to think about plans on killing this woman this is big for him. If he manages to kill this woman this could change his life forever. No longer will he have to do what his stupid mother wanted him to do. The modelling the changing he had to cope with. He can easily just throw some money in his mother's face and she could be happy blowing it all on fancy cars and all other stuff.

All he has to do is kill this teacher, of course, he can't do it on his own as he noticed that the other teacher had the compound "So what is the compound sensai. We can't really do much without it, can we? Also, Dante stops banging the floorboards there the only ones we have unless you want your family to replace school property." Jenks saw dante almost banging into the floorboards braking them. He sighed realising he really must be dense in the head in order to break them and still remain awake at this point. He then waited for the member of the government to give them the compound as he was waiting with a pen and paper at hand. He then saw another person enter the room. By the hair alone he knew it was Matsuda he wondered when will the point be till that boy goes over the edge. Maybe he should have a chat with him at break. Help him gush out all those feelings.

Emmi Emmi The Prophet The Prophet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Jinka, Kukaga, & Gaku

Gaku
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.
Charles Dickens
"I think I'm gonna pass out"

Gaku snapped out of another one of his trances as he heard his desk neighor speak. Gaku slightly arched an eyebrow in concern at the boy's comment.

Is he not feeling well? Gaku thought to himself, as he searched for signs of sickness. However, due to being sick a lot himself, Gaku didn't notice any telltale signs of sickness. Before he could assess the boy more, Gaku noticed the arrival of a boy, holding a container of cupcakes. With the entrance of cupcakes on the scene, Gaku immediately became intrigued. Gaku watched with sympathy as the boy stuttered an introduction, which was embarrassing enough. Then as a hammer in the coffin, Miku proceeded to chastise him further.

Nevertheless, Gaku was interested in the boy, mostly due to the cupcakes he held. Due to his own cooking skills, Gaku loved meeting others who also shared the same passion. Gaku was about to stand when he remembered Naoki and his possible illness. Looking between Amida and Naoki, Gaku had a thought.

Maybe he's just hungry!

Gaku knew that hunger could cause exhaustion and it's not really something you can see in another person. Choosing hunger as a possible cause, Gaku internally sighed in relief. As Jenks invited the boy to sit next to him, Gaku stood up and tapped Naoki on the shoulder, "Wanna go get a cupcake?"

Gaku visibly smiled for a few seconds as he waited for the boy's answer, Hopefully, he is just hungry.
Jinka
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Jinka internally facepalmed as she watched Kukaga's reaction to Dante causing the new teacher to flash everyone. Rolling her eyes, Kukaga pulled out a sketch book. Although she doesn't use it much, Jinka cherishes the book since Gaku gave it to her so she'd have something to write stuff in. She began to write down the names of everyone in the class, alongside their strengths, at least the ones she knew of. As such, she didn't notice when her crush arrived until someone yelled out, "AYY! IT'S THE CARD KING!"

Hearing the outburst, Jinka immediately looked to her side as she watched Itsuki slide into his seat next to her, only to immediately be surrounded by a group of the Class E Extras other students. Sighing, Jinka continued to write in the sketch book, though she couldn't help eavesdropping while writing. As she listened to Itsuki's conversation, she froze when Itsuki said, "Oh.. uh.. it's nothing.. it's just uh.. I'm a bit sick.."

Jinka immediately glanced toward him. Since Gaku was her brother, Jinka knew a lot more about sicknesses than she'd like. As such, she began looking for the telltale signs.

He doesn't look sick, Jinka thought. The only thing that she could see that signaled a sickness was the mask he wore. Of course, Jinka sether observations since not all sicknesses could be seen, however, she couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right. It was then that she saw Itsuki grin and say, "Hey.. it's not like my dad beat me up or anything~"

Jinka frowned and turned to look at something else, anything else, not wanting to react noticeably. Despite how much she liked him, the one thing about him that always made Jinka feel unsettled was his dark humor. No matter how many times she hears him joke around, whether he and her are resting or goofing around during their Rep duties or whether he's just hanging out with friends, she can't help but feel concerned. However, she never brings it up due to how cheerful he always is.

After Itsuki's friends left and went back to their seats, Jinka tapped Itsuki on , "Hey, Itsuki! I missed yo earlier, today! I covered your duties for this morning, though, so don't worry about them."

Jinka then looked at the new teachers, before turning back to Itsuki, "Anyway, what do you think about this whole situation? A bit surreal, don't you think?"
Kukaga
There is no great genius without some touch of madness.
Aristotle
After taking some memorable photos, Kukaga went back to her seat. As she swiped through the photos she took, she was immediately swarmed by many of the Class E students, all fighting to get copies of the photos she took.

"Hey Kukaga! Can you send me some copies!"
"I'll pay you for the pics!"
"I'll do anything for the photos!"

As Kukaga heard the multitudes of voices, she began to become irritated, a vein showing on her forehead. "This pics are for me! If you wanted some Vampire Boob Pics, you should've taken your own!"

The crowd of males started quieting down and dispersing after Kukaga told them off. Once they left, Kukaga pulled out a portable printer she created and began to print the pictures on her phone. Once they finished she placed them inside a giant binder labeled "X-Rated Photos". After placing them inside, she began to peruse the binder, becoming redder and redder everytime she turned the page. Once she got to a specific page, she finally put the book up and pulled out a yaoi manga instead. However, it wasn't any less X-rated, causing Kukaga to start chuckling perversely. It was then that she noticed Jenks inviting someone to sit next to him. Normally, Kukaga would have been infuriated, had it been any other situation, but for two reasons, she decided to let the newcomer onto the "Dark Side" of the classroom. The first reason was because the boy had cupcakes, an food of all types was one of Kukaga's weaknesses, the other being any and all things for mature audiences only. But her other reason was because it was Jenks doing the inviting, and over the course of the week, she's basically taken him under her wing. She talked to him about random stuff and showed him rndom stuff, an most importantly tested out some of her gadgets on him, although nothing to dangerous or raunchy, At least not yet ... Huehuehue ...

As Jenks talked to the new boy, Kukaga took the moment to nab a cupcake, and began to devour it, praising the sweet with her mouth full, " mmm ... thish ish shreally goo ..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back