• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom - New 3-E Class [Character Sheet]

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
Anything with the star (*) is optional.

CHARACTER SHEET

-=Basic=-

Name:

Alias(es):

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:

Character Alignment:

Relatives*:

Personality*:

Bio*:

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*:

Skills & Abilities: (Not magical)

Weaknesses:

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:

Quote\s*:

Theme*:

Other*:​

Ookami.Ryouko.full.276337.jpg

-=Basic=-

|| Name ||
Ai Fujito

|| Alias(es) ||
"Asshole"
"Thief"

|| Age ||

|| Species ||
Human

|| Gender ||
Female

-=Personal=-

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

|| Character Alignment ||
Chaotic Neutral/Evil

|| Relatives ||
Yuki Fujito - Father - Unknown Location
Emilia Fujito - Mother - Unknown Location

-=PHYSICAL=-

|| Appearance ||
Ai stands at 5'4. She has chocolatey brown hair and hazelnut eyes. She's a proud A Cup with a mesomorph build.

|| Skills & Abilities ||
o Stealing & Thieving
o Lying & Decieving
o Lockpicking

|| Weaknesses ||
o Not Good With Weapons
o Acrophobic
o The thought of her parents hating her.

|| Can They Fight Well or Not So Much? ||
Oh... oh god no. She's horrible. Heck, even a grasshopper can fight better.

-=FLUFF*=-

|| Hobbies ||
o Stealing
o Doing Illegal Stuff
o Failing at Academics

|| Quote\s ||
"Don't act like you're not impressed."
"Oh, shut up. Go feed your own fucking ego, I'm fucking busy, bitch."
"H-h-heights...? M-me? Scared? P-pfft! I-I'll sh-show you!"

|| Theme ||

|| Other ||
o Photographic Memory
o Tsundere Alert
o She can't fight for the life of her. I mean, seriously. If someone tried punching her, she would shriek, push them, and run away.

c4f45a364c701a6a4fced80f3fcb91f643057c3e_hq.gif

99aee05040bd7102aee67fdc793e8391.jpg

tumblr_nas5zqIzFZ1s6banvo1_500.gif

Ookami.Ryouko.full.972205.jpg

photoshop.jpg

-=Basic=-

Name: Amida Tekeshiro

Alias(es):
  • Chef
  • Rouge
  • "Doku" (translates to Poison.)

-=Personal=-

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Character Alignment: True Neutral

Relatives:
  • Daigo Tekeshiro - Father - Deceased
  • Ayane Takeshiro - Mother - Deceased
  • Hana Tekeshiro - Older sister - Alive/Away on Vacation

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance:
Amida is a fair skinned youth with jet hair and strikingly green eyes. Standing at 6'1", and with an athletic build, He looks older then he actually is.

Skills & Abilities:
  • An amazing cook, capable of creating delicious masterpieces. From appetizers to dessert, there's nothing he can't make.
  • Very knowledgeable on scientific things, especially if it has to do with the human body.
  • Skilled Chemist, able to make effective remedies or deadly toxins.
  • Skilled with cutlery, being a part of being a capable cook.

Weaknesses:
  • Not good at talking with the opposite gender.
  • Easily swayed by other's opinions.
  • Without a knife, he is more likely to hit himself then an enemy.
  • Useless outside his comfort zone.

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Reading food magazines
  • Eating
  • Making simple toxins
  • Studying
  • Excelling academically

Quote\s:
  • "What!! i got a 98!? Teacher, is there any extra credit?"
  • "You don't know what Hemlock is? You just ate it." (Look it up.)
  • If you think that, it must be true. Oh, you say otherwise? You must be telling the truth."
  • "S-Smoking!? I'll report you to the Teacher!"
  • "Relax. Here, i'll help you study for the test. You're sure to get an A+!"
  • "Have some cake, i made it for you. W-Why? Because we're.......friends! N-No other reason!"
Theme:

Other: Has the ability to obtain military grade Neurotoxins with a phone call, using his connections at top laboratories in the area.

Last edited:

n80qblq.png

Picture 2
Picture 3

-=Basic=-

Name:
Naoki Kato

Alias(es):
Nao (Commonly Used)
'Sloth'

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:
Closeted Homosexual

Character Alignment:
Lawful Good

Relatives:
Daiki Kato / 17 Years old / older brother
Eita Kato / 44 Years old / father
Izumi Kato / 42 Years old / mother
Aki / 1 Year old / Pomeranian Puppy

Student, part-time unprofessional dogwalker

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance:
Standing at a whopping 5'3" and having a rather slim build, Nao isn't exactly the tallest or most intimidating boy one will ever see. He has messy hair coloured in a dirty blonde colour, while his moderately large eyes are a 'dull' brown.

Skills & Abilities:

-Knows a lot about the wondrous world of Flora and Fauna.
-Will rek you in video games.
-Has a natural talent for running away from things (he's pretty fast).
-Excels at staying calm in dangerous situations.
-Knows how to fake cry.

Weaknesses:
-Really good at not knowing what on earth is going on AKA easily distracted and such.
-Sleep deprived, causing him to be tired quite a lot.
-Has never held a gun or fought before in his life.
-Not quite the smartest kid alive, far from actually.
-Physically Weak

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies:
-Hugging his dog
-Hugging other people's pets
-Exploring
-Playing Video Games
-Napping

Quotes:
-"What was I talking about again?"
-"Wha?"
-"(INSERT ANIMAL HERE)'s are so cute"
"I've officially given up on math, Again."
"Wait, what's happening?"

Theme:

Other:
-Slightly pacifistic in nature, thus not very eager to harm anyone. He will avoid violence unless he is somehow convinced not to do so.​
I feel rick rolled

Hey there, I hope this is alright. Let me know if I need to change anything.

CHARACTER SHEET

8x1uPbFTeD-Zip-U_vAvp4PocAP0cIS50nKYewIcModyyk9MIIrow_LJ9-B7uJxV3AA-L06s4kV3hEVqRK1yRkyjSZSXerk0zOrp9VjmvfHabUfcyV_Nm2ScbZGgymj0C4a8IRwy

-=Basic=-

Name:

Ike Grey

Alias(es):

Grey
Blank (Insult)

Male

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:

heterosexual

Character Alignment:

Chaotic Neutral

Personality*:

Kind but sadistic

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance :
dyed white hair (originally black) with amber eyes, 5'11, broad shoulders, Mesomorph body type, Has a couple scars and bruises on his face and fists.

Martial Arts
Cunning
Highly intelligent

Weaknesses:

He can be a bit too sadistic if that makes sense
Has trust issues
Willing to do what most won’t

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:

Practicing Martial arts
Marksmanship
Writing
Drawing

Quote\s*:

“Just saying. Mess with me, you’ll regret it.”
“Well Teacher, care to try some garlic soup?”
“You know, I would put my life on the line if It ever came to that.”
“Bite me”

Other*

He can be somewhat of a prick but if you manage to get on his side he’s not that bad… usually​

Hey there, I hope this is alright. Let me know if I need to change anything.

CHARACTER SHEET

8x1uPbFTeD-Zip-U_vAvp4PocAP0cIS50nKYewIcModyyk9MIIrow_LJ9-B7uJxV3AA-L06s4kV3hEVqRK1yRkyjSZSXerk0zOrp9VjmvfHabUfcyV_Nm2ScbZGgymj0C4a8IRwy

-=Basic=-

Name:

Ike Grey

Alias(es):

Grey
Blank (Insult)

Male

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:

heterosexual

Character Alignment:

Chaotic Neutral

Personality*:

Kind but sadistic

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance :
dyed white hair (originally black) with amber eyes, 5'11, broad shoulders, Mesomorph body type, Has a couple scars and bruises on his face and fists.

Martial Arts
Cunning
Highly intelligent

Weaknesses:

He can be a bit too sadistic if that makes sense
Has trust issues
Willing to do what most won’t

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:

Practicing Martial arts
Marksmanship
Writing
Drawing

Quote\s*:

“Just saying. Mess with me, you’ll regret it.”
“Well Teacher, care to try some garlic soup?”
“You know, I would put my life on the line if It ever came to that.”
“Bite me”

Other*

He can be somewhat of a prick but if you manage to get on his side he’s not that bad… usually​
If he’s highly intelligent, how did he end up in the E Class? Is it like Karma’s case, where he was too violent? If that’s the case, he’s a bit too much like Karma.

Emmi Emmi I finished my twins. I might add something to the optional sections later but here they are.

• Jiinkarada Tensai

full

-=Basic=-

Nickname
    Jinka

Alias(es)
    "Star Athlete"
    "The Female Twin"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality
    Bisexual

Character Alignment
    Chaotic Good

Relatives*:
    Gaku - Twin Brother
    Multiple Silings
    An uncle

Personality*:
    Hyperactive and energetic
    Super Extroverted
    Acts before thinking
    Very Blunt & Brutally honest

Bio*
    Jinka has 3 sisters and 6 brothers, including Gaku. Despite being in a big family, Gaku and Jinka's family are extremely well off. Jinka's father is a professional baseball player, and her mother is the principal of a performing arts school. Jinka from a young age, was always with her father and as such grw an interest in Sports and athletics. As such, her father enrolled her into a private primary school that focused on athletics and had her tutored at home, usually alongside her twin brother. Due to her desire to play for the same team as her father, she worked extremely hard everyday and improved relatively quickly.

When it was time to go to Junior High, she and her brother decided to go to Kunugigaoka Junior High School with his sister. Although she wasn't nearly as smart as Gaku or some of the other kids, she still became as popular as, if not more popular than, her brother, due to her extrovertedness, her sport prodigiousness, and place in Class B. However, at the end of her second year, she struck out.

Not literally of course. While playing baseball with her team, she hit a home run. Unfortunately, the ball broke the window to the dean's office. However, for some reason, the window was worth thousands of dollars and the dean said that Jinka's parents would have to pay for it. inka, not wanting her family to go through that, asked if there was any way to not have to pay. The dean decided that he would remve the debt, but Jinka would have to go to Class E during her 3rd year. Jinka accepted the terms and conditions. However, she wasn't expecting her brother to follow along.

Occupation
    Student, Former Baseball Team Captain

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*
    Jinka also has lue hair and blue eyes, and like her brother stands at 5'7". She can always been seen wearing a red headpiece to hold her hair back whether it's a ribbon, bow, or headband.

Skills & Abilities
    Physical Form : Peak Condition - She's been training her body ever since she was a 5 year old child. She is one of the strongest and fastest people in the school.
    Leadership - Although she doesn't show it sometimes, she's a pretty cunning person, able to come up with plans and lead others very quickly.

Weaknesses:
    What a klutz - Interestingly enough, despite being one of the best athletes in the school, she's also the clumsiest.
    My brother is way better - A side effect of going to a school where intelligence is super important, she's always doubted her own intelligence because her brother is one of the smartest people in the school, and she barely made it to Class B.
    ADHD - She loses focus easily and is very hyperactive. She always fidgets and moves some part of her body.
    -=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:

Quote\s*:

Theme*:

Other*
    She still recieves letter from students at the main campus.
    She wants to play for the same team her father does once she graduates.[/check]

42d4b26a7e9d4833a7d0d41f9e6210d7--muscle-tank.jpg

-=Basic=-

Name: Dante de la Cruz

Alias(es): "The Delinquent King"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Relatives*:
Hikari de la Cruz (formerly Arashi) - Mother​
Gabriel de la Cruz - Father (deceased)​
Rika de la Cruz - Younger Sister​

Personality*: Contrary to his title, Dante is actually a relatively relaxed person. It takes considerable effort to actually vex him, though once vexed his anger is notoriously explosive. Most of the time though, he's a kindhearted young man, if a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to slang terms.

Bio*: Dante de la Cruz is the eldest child and only son to Gabriel and Rika de la Cruz. His father was an engineer while his mother was the latest in a long, long, LONG, line of martial artists. Although it is uncommon for a woman to become the head of a school, his mother was an only child, so an exception was made. From the time Dante could walk, his mother started to teach him the martial arts her family was known for. No doubt her intention was always for him to become her successor.

His father was a hardworking man, and saw to it that Dante, and later his sister, got the education they needed to get by in the world. Unfortunately, he died in a workplace accident when Dante was six. Grieving, his mother took Dante and Rika into the mountains, away from civilization. There, the two learned martial arts and were essentially homeschooled for the next several years. Or at least, Rika was homeschooled, Dante was trained to take over the school. It wasn't until a relative finally tracked them down that the family came down from the mountains and the children were enrolled properly in school. Rika, since she actually got to study, adjusted fairly well. Dante, on the other hand....

Let's just say there's a reason he's E-class....

That and, on his first day, he wound up crossing paths with the formerly meanest kid in school... Yeah, didn't exactly go well, and just cemented him as an E-class reject. The resulting rumor mill that event stirred up is also why he's called the Delinquent King...

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*: As a result of his training, this six foot tall young man is nothing but lean muscle. Many describe him as strikingly handsome, though he, himself is often unaware of it. At least he's gotten more used to wearing normal clothes properly, even if he does find them horribly restricting in terms of his movement. he still, on occasion, shows up in martial artist attire.

Skills & Abilities:
Martial Artist - Although he's not yet ready to become the head of the school, those years in the mountains weren't spent picking daisies.​
Melee Weapon Proficiency - A stick in his hands is a dangerous weapon. Firearms, on the other hand, are a danger only to himself.​
Parkour - Compared to navigating the mountain forests, the urban jungle is a piece of cake. The cars are a new challenge though...​
Animals - For some reason, animals are drawn to him. At this point, it's actually uncommon for him not to be holding some wayward animal at any given point in time.​
Bi-lingual - He is fluent in both English and Japanese​
Weaknesses:
Academic Struggles - He knows how to read, write, and do basic math. Beyond that, he struggles immensely to grasp subject matter. History he can learn fairly easily, but he's so far behind in math, science, and other areas that he should probably have been pushed back more than just one grade.​
Culture Shock - He's been separated from pop culture for almost a decade. As such, he tends to not understand modern slang or references.​
Challenge Accepted - He will not back down from a challenge.​

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*: Training, Watching anime("These fight scenes are awesome!"), Trying to adjust to pop culture and failing miserably

Quote\s*: "Since when is a hippopotenuse part of math?!"
"On my honor as a warrior I cannot deny a challenge!"
"Nani?!"

Theme*:

Other*:
He's easily flustered​
He's got a BIG appetite, but tries to hide it​
He's got a soft spot for cute things.​

Last edited:
kithuman.png

-=Basic=-

Name: Dante de la Cruz

Alias(es): "The Delinquent King"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Relatives*:
Hikari de la Cruz (formerly Arashi) - Mother​
Gabriel de la Cruz - Father (deceased)​
Rika de la Cruz - Younger Sister​

Personality*: Contrary to his title, Dante is actually a relatively relaxed person. It takes considerable effort to actually vex him, though once vexed his anger is notoriously explosive. Most of the time though, he's a kindhearted young man, if a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to slang terms.

Bio*: Dante de la Cruz is the eldest child and only son to Gabriel and Rika de la Cruz. His father was an engineer while his mother was the latest in a long, long, LONG, line of martial artists. Although it is uncommon for a woman to become the head of a school, his mother was an only child, so an exception was made. From the time Dante could walk, his mother started to teach him the martial arts her family was known for. No doubt her intention was always for him to become her successor.

His father was a hardworking man, and saw to it that Dante, and later his sister, got the education they needed to get by in the world. Unfortunately, he died in a workplace accident when Dante was six. Grieving, his mother took Dante and Rika into the mountains, away from civilization. There, the two learned martial arts and were essentially homeschooled for the next several years. Or at least, Rika was homeschooled, Dante was trained to take over the school. It wasn't until a relative finally tracked them down that the family came down from the mountains and the children were enrolled properly in school. Rika, since she actually got to study, adjusted fairly well. Dante, on the other hand....

Let's just say there's a reason he's E-class....

That and, on his first day, he wound up crossing paths with the formerly meanest kid in school... Yeah, didn't exactly go well, and just cemented him as an E-class reject. The resulting rumor mill that event stirred up is also why he's called the Delinquent King...

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*: As a result of his training, this six foot tall young man is nothing but lean muscle. Many describe him as strikingly handsome, though he, himself is often unaware of it. At least he's gotten more used to wearing normal clothes properly, even if he does find them horribly restricting in terms of his movement. he still, on occasion, shows up in martial artist attire.

Skills & Abilities:
Martial Artist - Although he's not yet ready to become the head of the school, those years in the mountains weren't spent picking daisies.​
Melee Weapon Proficiency - A stick in his hands is a dangerous weapon. Firearms, on the other hand, are a danger only to himself.​
Parkour - Compared to navigating the mountain forests, the urban jungle is a piece of cake. The cars are a new challenge though...​
Animals - For some reason, animals are drawn to him. At this point, it's actually uncommon for him not to be holding some wayward animal at any given point in time.​
Bi-lingual - He is fluent in both English and Japanese​
Weaknesses:
Academic Struggles - He knows how to read, write, and do basic math. Beyond that, he struggles immensely to grasp subject matter. History he can learn fairly easily, but he's so far behind in math, science, and other areas that he should probably have been pushed back more than just one grade.​
Culture Shock - He's been separated from pop culture for almost a decade. As such, he tends to not understand modern slang or references.​
Challenge Accepted - He will not back down from a challenge.​

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*: Training, Watching anime("These fight scenes are awesome!"), Trying to adjust to pop culture and failing miserably

Quote\s*: "Since when is a hippopotenuse part of math?!"
"On my honor as a warrior I cannot deny a challenge!"
"Nani?!"

Theme*:

Other*:
He's easily flustered​
He's got a BIG appetite, but tries to hide it​
He's got a soft spot for cute things.​
[/CENTER]
[/QUOTE]

"Omoue, shindearu."

"NANI"

CHARACTER SHEET

1520910384170.png

-=Basic=-

Name: Orion Belial

Alias(es):
-
"The Yakuza Heir"
- "Gun Nut"
- "Cosplay King"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Character Alignment:
Lawful Evil

Relatives*:
-
Elenora Belial | Mother | 44 | Deceased
- Mark Solomon | Father | 46 | Prominent Yakuza Boss

Heir to a Yakuza family/Student

-=PHYSICAL=-

Orion stands at 5'8". He has blue eyes and blond hair, with the tips dyed black. He has a swimmers build due to years of swim training.

Skills & Abilities:
-
Master Marksman
- Knowledge of guns and their inner workings
- Close Quarters Combat (specifically bladed weapons)
- Excels at science and history
- Excellent swimmer

Weaknesses:
-
Mood swings
- Claustrophobia
- Narcolepsy (the disease where you fall asleep randomly)
- Short-tempered
- School

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:
-
Shooting guns
- Kendo
- Cosplay
- Rock Music

Quote\s*:
-
"Just end me already..." (in response to school starting)
- "Who the hell stole my pop tart?!"
- "Yes I cosplay, and I will tell you I am DAMN good at it!"
- "I'm never unarmed. I always have at least one gun and knife on me. The school can't hold me back."
- "I'm not afraid to kill you, or have someone else do it."

Theme*:

Other*:
-
Has Yakuza tattoos across his arm and back.
- Known to carry at least one weapon on him at all times.

1521061081798.png
-=Basic=-

Name: Frederick Jenks

Alias(es):He is usually called Fred for short but to his friends, he actually prefers to be called by his Surname Jenks.

-=Personal=-

Sexuality: He is Heterosexual but he is comfterble around those who aren't.

Character Alignment: LN

Relatives*: His mother is Sophia Cartwright before her maiden name was changed to his father's name. Stephan Jenks. His youngest brother Samuel Jenks ages 5 often is accompanying him when his parents aren't home.

Personality*: Jenks is quite a friendly soul when he needs to be kind of awquard and flamboyant at times but he often means good. But when it comes to him being serious in situations he almost switches personalities entirely.He can be quite irritating sometimes always comes up to you when you don't want him to be there or sometimes even on his own accord he doesn't mean it but you can tell there's something he wants information. There's one thing Jenks is and that he is stubborn he will not stop and will try and find anything he can when it comes to information on what. Anything that he is interested currently. he is also slightly unhinged as he is really into conspiracy theories especially after the explosion of the moon as well as the giant laser grid on E class.

Apart from his neurotic nature, he can be quite smart since he is into conspiracy theories he learnt about different types of tech that are in these theories. Obviously, these are untrue but it just proves that Jenks will go out of his way to believe these types of things. Jenks can also be a shoulder to cry on at times despite the frantic and upbeat nature he can be kind, respectful and friendly towards other people who are kind to him.

The biggest downside is Jenks rules logic overall, anything that isn't logical or scientific it almost looks like he's hitting a brick wall. So the subjects that require creativity and imagination he fails at

Bio*: Jenks was a normal kid when he was young his mother and father loved him very much. His mother worked in the Fashion business and dose very obscure and unique fashion styles inspired by her trips to Japan with her husband, While his father worked in the Metropolitan police. His mother continued to pursue her dream of fashion when her husband decided that it was a folly. The fashion industry was saturated and plus where is she going to get a modal. The idea that his mother was going to use her son as a modal begun to go into motion. His mother started this when he was 10 and decided to use him for her clothes line this was unsuccessful on multiple occasions mainly blaming him in the process. At this time Jenks was struggling at school when it comes to his creativity his homework was usually about numbers and science questions. But when it came to his creativity nothing. His parents had a meeting about this but his mother was to focus on her fashion career to focus on her son. Of course, there were sometimes she succeeded on selling some of her clothes but the United Kingdom was not the place for her type of fashion.

When Jenks was 13 his farther begun to object to his mother's antics forcing Jenks to diet take diet pills, stop him from reading books that have to do with the investigation and detective storeys instead of reading clothing magazines and keeping up with the fashion tend to follow his mother's footstep. Even though it was clear that Jenks wanted to work in the Police like his farther enough was enough they both got divorced and even though his father tried his hardest his mother got full custody. They eventually moved to Japan and his mother continued to play Fashion model on Jenks even though he didn't want it he eventually accepted it. He then got a admission to Kunugigaoka Junior High School but because of his problem with creativity and self-identity he was terrible in languige and english and was brought to class E

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*: He is slightly chubby for his age certainly not fat but not modal worthy. As for his hight, he is 5ft11 He always wears suits sometimes the same colour but always wears the same tie. He always calls it his lucky tie.

Skills & Abilities: Jenks is severely intelligent when it comes to maths and science. Particularly when it comes to detective work. He tries to find how a thing works take it apart and put it back together again. Little thing of course like toy cars old game cartridges from old gaming systems all that stuff. He is also quite good at

Weaknesses: ANything that requires him to be creative, poetry creative writing, art, composing music he seems to struggle heavily. He also has a very literal view of the world he is a realist, he understands the world is a dark place and isn't afraid to admit it. This could have people lead that he is quite depressive at times this is wrong, however. He also can't stand up for himself especially towards his mother. He often just says his peace and then just gets to be the persons punching bag without a rebutle.

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*: brainstorming, asking questions about random subjects he is interested in.

Quote\s*: "I tell you it's the governments fault the moons blown up I read it on an online forum and saw footage of a base there!"
"What do you mean is there more about me then theories...I don't know if there is more..."
"Mum I told you I don't want to diet. It's not my fault your clothes weren't accepted "

Theme*:
His main theme:

His theme when he is either angry or upset:

Other*:

CHARACTER SHEET

1521236407044.png

-=Basic=-

Name:
Toshiro Narukami

Alias(es):
"The silent blue eyed demon" (His most popular nickname)
"The mute guy"
"Toshi"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Character Alignment:
Chaotic good

Relatives*:
Mr. Daisuke Narukami (Alive)
Mrs. Mika Narukami (Deceased)

Personality*:
Quiet, shy and well reserved. The guy looks and acts completely innocent in every perspective, if one looks at him. He is seen as a guy who lives in his own world and sees everything around him differently (Like in a weird perspective. The guy never talks for he is mute. He spaces out in rare occasions especially in class. The guy has different mindset thus making him almost unpredictable to read. He shows only his good side in the most blunt and boring way possible. Triggering his bad side depends on how deep and personal one triggers him. If he does show his bad side he'll show through action or just in a passive-aggressive behavior. Most of his expressions are done through action since he is born mute.

Bio*:
TBR

Student

-=PHYSICAL=-

Standing at 5'3. The guy is not much of a towering male of his height. He has a slim almost unhealthy body. His hair is jet black, his skin is near pale white and his most noticeable feature. His deep baby blue eyes that almost glows.

Creative combat- Unlike the traditional good ol' hack n' slash or the classic run and gun style. Toshiro has a rather totally different style of approach when it comes to assassination. He calls it "Indirect combat" This what happens when you combine macgyver and assassination to one, you get this guy. He makes homemade traps and weapons completely out of his crazy mind. Most of it made from everyday objects. Not only he can apply his creativity in combat also through everyday life. He knows the basic concept of trap making.

Impressive hearing- Since his voice is handicapped he makes out most of his senses through his hearing. He can the even the most quietest of footsteps.

Weaknesses:

Dangerous creativity- Despite being creative in unpredictable traps and sudden homemade weapon strikes. He is far too dangerous for his own good. His traps and weapons are so dangerous he can endanger himself and even others in the process. Although Toshiro doesn't care for his own safety nor he has any idea that his crazy traps can endanger others in the process too. Although, this is likely rare to happen but one can see if one of his crazy inventions will go wrong

Mute- A classic handicap for Toshiro. He cannot speak nor shout for his own. One can take advantage of this.

Total colorblindness- Another secret handicap Toshiro has that only a few seem to notice. He cannot see colors except for black and white. He can hardly tell colors apart. He sees the world in monochrome which is no surprise why he literally has a different view of the world.

Lack of strength- Self explanatory

Almost unreliable- Making this guy do your bidding is a literal pain in the head. For he acts for his own liking and ideals. If he sees his ideals not in the plan he'll make sure it happens thus corrupting the plans. He can in fact do simple tasks like deliver items or hold on to one. In other words: He can't be bossed around. Forcing him to only makes it worse.

Struggles in academics- Also self explanatory

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:
-Looking at the time in random moments
-Building small simple traps in his desk
-Spacing out
-Origami

Quote\s*:
"..."

Theme*:
"Beware of the boy who sees the world differently and thinks outside of the box"
(Toshiro's thinking theme)

Other*:
-The reason he earned his title "The silent blue eyed demon" because he may behave like an angel but his harmful actions and unreliability makes him a demon to the eyes of others. Some may have mixed feelings for this guy

-Fun fact: He is actually shows his softer side on females. It is unknown why.

-Despite not being able to be bossed around. He only seems listen to Kyuban-sensei herself for the fact that he is scared of her.​

-=Basic=-
1521586273068.png
Name:
- Shizuka Izayoi

Alias(es):
- Ms. Izayoi
- Lazy-sensei (by students)
- The Black Lotus

-=Personal=-

Sexuality:
- Bisexual

Character Alignment:
- True Neutral

- Teacher
- Assassin
- Ass-kicker

-=PHYSICAL=-

Skills & Abilities:
- MMA Champion
- Highly Intelligent
- Superior Strength (even though it doesn't look like it)
- Superior Speed

Weaknesses:
- Cute things
- Smoking
- Lazy as f**k
- Teaching

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:
- Smoking
- Sleeping
- Not teaching

Quote\s*:
- "Get to your seats!"
- "Don't make me throw you out the window!! AGAIN!!"
- "I need a raise..."
- "Just take your damn test... let me sleep."

Theme*:

latest
-=Basic=-

|| Name ||
Miku Di Angelo

|| Alias(es) ||
"Cold Hearted Bastard"
"Meinu"
"Wise Guy"

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Female

-=Personal=-

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

Chaotic Good

|| Relatives* ||
Sai Di Angelo - MOther - Deceased
Edward Di Angelo - Father - Deceased
Yuki Di Angelo - Brother - Deceased

|| Occupation ||
Student

-=PHYSICAL=-

|| Appearance ||
Miku has thick, light purple hair with violet eyes, and a B Cup. She has an athletic mesomorph build. She's 5'4.

|| Skills & Abilities ||
o Fighting
o Math
o Drawing

|| Weaknesses ||
o Acting "Kind"
o Communicating
o Too Serious

-=FLUFF*=-

|| Hobbies ||
o Humiliating People
o Drawing
o Playing Piano

|| Quote\s ||
"My chances of dating a monkey is higher than becoming your friend."
"If you were me, you'd know. But you aren't, so shut the fuck up."
"I'm too serious? At least I don't just sit around all day and pretend life is a unicorn dancing on rainbows."

|| Theme ||

Eng Dub:

Kirigiri.Kyouko.full.2018990.jpg

latest

556b465d3242ee260280fd17ba70da6d.jpg

b870765f3d6ea44241cae9d376f87305.png

d04d0f7c771bc957fec2c244baa9796d.gif

8965576f390e9944ece52c19797832e2.jpg

o Tsundere~
o A Softie deep down
o In the E Class for troubling behavior and too many absences for unexcused and mysterious reasons.​

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET
Emmi Emmi - Science Chick out

Himeji.Mizuki.full.111647.jpg

-=Basic=-

Name: Kukaga Hatsumei

Alias(es):
"The Inventor"
"Crazy Chick"

-=Personal=-

Sexuality: Bisexual with Sapiosexual tendencies

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (lean Evil)

Relatives*:
Gakkō Hatsumei - Twin brother that's number 2 in the school

Personality*:
  • Perverted
  • Friendly-ish
  • Intelligent
  • Ambitious
  • Blunt
  • Self-indulgent
  • Loyal
  • Independent
  • Weird
  • "Energetic"
  • She has no Respect for humanity, to be honest
  • Masochistic & Sadistic. Emphasis on sadistic.

Bio*: TBR, however, I will say that she is actually in Class E just so she can help kill Kyuban sensei, due to her gadget prodigiousness. Whether she'll follow her mission or not depends on the RP.

-=PHYSICAL=-

Appearance (Written, Since The Square At The Top is the Pic)*: She's 5'6" with a mesomorph build. She has long pink hair that she usually has in a ponytail. She also wears glasses, and can usually be seen wearing a lab coat, no matter what she has underneath.

• STEM Prodigy - Kukaga is extremely good at creating, fixing, and using all types of technology. She has made hundreds of gadgets, including a robot bird that follows her around everyone. She is also extremely smart when it comes to Math and Science.
  • Major Pervert - Do I really need to explain it. Anyway, she's into everything, especially Yaoi, so if you need her to bring something. She's also a major fanfic writer, which explains why she's good at English as well.
  • Stealth Master - Also, she's the stealthiest person in the class. How else would she manage to place cameras in the home of the Yakuza, as well as the rest of her classmates.

Weaknesses:
  • History - It's so boring. She hates history with a passion
  • Major Pervert - Sometimes she can get a little touchy. Warning to everyone
  • Cynical - She doesn't trust most people and looks down on them. However, if you're smart or hot , she'll like you a lot
  • "I don't feel like it - She does whatever she wants, breaking rules being a big part of her character.
  • No boundaries - She's a very physical person and she also follows the philosophy of "test first, ask later" when it comes to her gadgets, so keep a look out for when she brings a "toy" to school.

-=FLUFF*=-

Hobbies*:
Video Games
Making gadgets
Reading and Writing Fanfiction

Quote\s*:

Theme*:

Other*:
  • She is basically the Chaotic Neutral lean Evil alignment personified.

Last edited:
0126287a8eb7432c8df2335e3bf0fa2e.jpg

-=Basic=-

|| Name ||
Itsuki Matsuda

|| Alias(es) ||
"Class Rep!"
"Homie!"
"The Card King"

|| Age ||

||Gender ||
Male

-=Personal=-

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

Lawful Good

|| Relatives ||
Katsu Matsuda - Father - Deceased
Hana Matsuda - Mother - Deceased

|| Occupation ||
Student

-=PHYSICAL=-

|| Skills & Abilities ||
o Gambling
o Lying
o Socializing

|| Weaknesses ||
o Monophobic
o Thinking he's worthless and no body wants him...
o Claustrophobic

-=FLUFF*=-

||Hobbies ||
o Playing Violin and Piano
o Talking
o Playing Cards

|| Quote\s ||
"Sleep isn't just sleep anymore. It's an escape."
"I think... I'm afraid to be happy. When I'm happy.. something bad happens."
"I stay alive to keep everyone happy, but I'm not happy, and I want to die."

|| Theme ||

amnesia___shin_by_pinlin-d7qyo2c.png

shin_amnesia_by_chienu-d5u7wc1.png

Amnesia-shin-3-anime-loverz-34127260-384-500.jpg

Shin-amnesia-E3-82-A2-E3-83-A0-E3-83-8D-E3-82-B7-E3-82-A2-34469852-500-496.jpg

images

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

o Depressed. Pretends not to be, though. Probably one of the most "cheerful" guys in the E Class.

aca09ca73257094f9b8c5b019707bd52.jpg

-=Basic=-

|| Name ||
Ichigo Ayuzawa

|| Alias(es) ||
TBD

|| Age ||

||Gender ||
Female

-=Personal=-

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

Chaotic Good

|| Relatives ||
Haru Ayuzawa - Alive - Father
Akane Ayuzawa - Deceased - Mother

|| Occupation ||
Student

-=PHYSICAL=-

|| Skills & Abilities ||
o Physical Combat
o Drawing
o Using Weapons

|| Weaknesses ||
o Kindhearted
o Athazagoraphobia
o Not so smart
o Math

-=FLUFF*=-

|| Hobbies ||
o Fighting
o Drawing
o English

|| Quote\s ||
"I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down,inside my shoe, my sock is falling off."
"Math. The only place where someone can buy 125 watermelons and no one wonders why."
"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."
"I don't have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long."
"It's so strange that autumn is beautiful.. yet everything is dying."

|| Theme ||

6b5207f562d2a90a2eca5b5124792c0b.jpg

6f4cc982a8b1e9780bb8c3baf0ca4b4a.jpg

83e4792f5be6aff2e70010ab04af3e76.jpg

c6cd8e0c1b7852a208cb8d962c650933.jpg

8d1359645ce6c99c9f73361241355967.jpg

a11be6c093f1194b03d94f8e012b73ae.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread