• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin school for the wicked and magical ((WIP))

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey party people,

The basics and rules are on the ICRP page, check them out. Here I'll post more on the background of the island and all that jazz

Wake_Island.jpg

Here's Rollerville island, named after it's many rolling hills and mountains. This is where your character will be living for the entirety of the Roleplay.

If you read my post in the ICRP section. I would have mentioned
Teachers. I need a few teachers in the RP, just because it's a school and I want some sort of authority in it. I myself will be playing the principal, Mr. Y. You won't hear from him much or see him throughout the Roleplay, he'll just be there.

Also, I might need a few other non students in the Roleplay. Some of it may be set outside of school, so I'm going to need a few people who maybe don't attend the school. Some of these people are going to be the
Targets I talked about.

The target slots are limited. Targets must be of high skill and must have a plot or idea that conflicts with the students at the academy (e.g. Stealing from the school, killing a student, blowing up the island. These are extremes mind you but you can choose them ((maybe not the island one lol)). If you are planning to kill a student or something, talk with them first. Targets will most likely fail with their plans, (especially if you're going to blow up the school or something). However, more often than not they will escape being killed by the students (You're going to have to organise who dies between yourselves)

I also mentioned
Skill groups.

Me, and only me, will decide these groups. Do not put their class on your character sheet, I will allocate them one.

Try and make them diverse guys, give them strengths and weaknesses. In all honesty, the classes won't make much of a difference later in the roleplay, they're just for verification really. We are going to need some Ds in the mix, but a D class won't limit the character's activity in the roleplay.

That's all folks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back