• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin RP

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Name-

Vivian​

Age-

21​

Gender-

Female​

Species-

Elf​

Ethnicity-

Caucasian​

Height-

5’2​

Orientation-

Straight​

Occupation-

Thief/Assassin​

Residence-

Wherever her jobs take her.​

Physical Description-

Vivian is thin, almost thinner than she should be due to living on the run and not being able to afford much food with the little pay she gets. Her hair ends midway down her back and is a jet black. Her eyes seem to almost be black they are such a deep shade of brown. With slim features, she has a very feminine looking figure.​

Personality-

Vivian never has much to say to anyone and has always hated being around people and/or having company. She travels a lot but the only people she talks to is people looking for assassins to kill for pay, other than that she keeps to herself. She certainly isn’t a shy one and is more blunt than most. Of course if she found someone that could show her she was no longer the one in charge then she would be more submissive to him and only him. She is very attached to her pet wolf but doesn’t show it to others.​

Magic/Abilities-

The ability to telepathically communicate with others.​

Relationships-

With no family or friends, Vivian has no relationships to talk about.​

History-

(To be worked on)

Starter-

“Fifty gold just like our deal and that’s all your going to shell out of me lady.” A tall broad man says in a low voice.

Being out toward the middle of the town it would be easy for anyone near by to hear there conversation but she seemed calm. She smirks softly under the handkerchief mask she has and puts one hand on her hip shifting her weight to her left. She figured it would be easy to snap his neck or stab one of the spare poison darts she had in a side pouch hidden under her cloak.

“Have you forgotten you are dealing with a well trained assassin? One wrong move and I could kill you where you stand and leave with out a problem. You failed to tell me any of the weapons the man could use and would have on him, making my job harder. You owe me more than what I’m asking for. I want seventy five gold, now.” She growls and holds out her hand.

She knew that her reasoning for the twenty five extra gold was obviously an unfair deal but she didn’t care. If she could manage to weasel more out of this brunt then she would. Her eyes bore into his which nervously darted around for a guard. Seeing what he was looking for she looks at him and smirks.

“Try it and I can still kill you. If not at this moment, then when you least expect it. You and me both know I can manage my way out of this place with ease.”

The man let out a sigh and spoke up in a hushed voice. “Sixty gold and that’s as high as I will go.”

“Very well then.” She held out her hand as the man counted out ten extra gold coins and turned to walk away with a grumble.

Vivian started to do the same, pocketing the gold quickly then flicking out with ease a poison dart. She spins on her heals and leaped up landing on the guys back and twisting his neck hearing a snap. To make sure he was dead once his limp body hit the ground she stabbed the poison dart in his neck a few times to get the venom off the tip of the dart. She pocketed it and quickly ripped off his coin pouch from his belt as people screamed and ran for guards.

Looking around wildly she seen an easy exit out of the walled city and darted through a pub then out the back door. She makes a quick turn into a barn in which a man about her age stands there. She shuts the door with out seeing him and holds her breath as people run by the door. Once all was quite in this area she turns around lowering the handkerchief mask and turning towards the boy. She gasped and suddenly leaps over to him covering his mouth and pinning him down in the straw straddling him and glaring at him. She starts to reach for a poison dart with her free hand.

df0f587dd9357e4b0f6f6d118a2a3c25.jpg 5bf5005e1e39e51c54e523959136ecff.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back