• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Assassin/etc. Guild RP

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club

tumblr_mxbemjt1qq1rlvhbho2_500.gif

In 1780s Italy, there resides assassins, thieves, cat burglars, grifters, and the like. A guild, which houses more than a few of them, is notoriously called the
"Grande Rosone(Grand Rosette)." They are one of Italy's governments enemies, but something much bigger threatens their everyday lives: the "Others."These old, inhuman beasts aren't aliens to the world, yet no one knows where they came from. Locked for centuries deep in the earth, they have finally escaped their prison—and are making themselves known in the black of night. The Grande Rosone, however, know more about the Others than most, as their past ancestors hunted them with one sole purpose: to wipe out their kind. Up until now, they had ignored their calling. But that must change.

Though, that is not the only problem they're facing: the higher-ups of the
Grande Rosone. The more 'ancient' criminals appear to be harboring dark secrets(in any case, that's still inevitable) from the lower ranks concerning the Others.

In this guild, no one can really trust anyone, so what will you do?

Will you find liars, traitors, or both?

If you're interested, here's the link for more info and such~ ovo

theunderwolf said:
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Totally interested. Also what anime is is the gif from?
:D

Thanks! That makes me so happy to hear! Also, I have no idea where that gif is from.. px

I'm interested. Oh and The gif is from Sword of the stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back