Aspect Book: Wood

Forn Clakes

ECR Refugee
Has anyone got it yet?  Just wondering 'cos i'm in dire straits with funds at the moment and was hoping if its got anything worth getting exited over, or just more of the same?

Cheers,

~FC.

If I remember right it was released to distributors on August 1. Which means I'm expecting it in my store on Friday August 12. Delivery times vary based where your LGS is in relation to local shipping hubs, the same applies to whatever distributor they deal with. Also, a lot of people forget that White Wolf is in Canada, so that takes a little time too.

Whenever it gets to me I'll be sure to let you know. Oh, and hey, how's your Lunar game going?

Also' date=' a lot of people forget that White Wolf is in Canada, so that takes a little time too.[/quote']
I could have sworn they were based out of Georgia? Or are you referring to their warehouses?

Hmmm...

After a little bit of digging:

White Wolf's Corporate office is in Calif.

They have some sort of office in Georgia.

Some of their books are printed in the US, and some in Canada.

It's mostly more of the same, although this book has better characters than most. It's pretty light on charms and artifacts, but I'm just proud they didn't put in an elemental lense to bulk it out a bit. Also, the artwork is quite good, much better than Water and Earth.

Is it done by UDON? I'm not particularly thrilled with their work.

-S

Oh' date=' and hey, how's your Lunar game going?[/quote']
We havn't played for a while actually, but before we stopped (due to varying circumstances) the pack was about set to begin its rampage through Harborhead, cleansing the land from the stinking grasp of the Realm, with the backing of Tamuz, and an interest from the Court of the Orderly Flame after uncovering what could the whereabouts of Swan Dragon.

Loads of shit all round really,

~FC.

UDON is credited for the cover, but nothing else. Though, every book out in the line seems to have a correction citing someone omitted in credits in a different book, so . . . who knows.

I was a bit disappointed that the grand grimcleaver did not get its own entry, just base stats in a box. They do not tell you the artifact level for a vanilla one, or the attunement, so you are sort of left to guess.

I cannot say I was particularly enthused with the sexual essence experiments, either. I can understand why a Dragon-Blooded would go and do something like that . . . but it came off seeming kind of silly.

Stillborn said:
Is it done by UDON? I'm not particularly thrilled with their work.
-S
I'm not really familiar with which artists do which work, but according to the credits the only thing UDON did was the cover. Here's the list.

Eric Canete, Andrew Hepworth, Aaron Nakahara, Pasi Pitkanen, Ej Su, Melissa Uran and Eva Widermann.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back