• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ASHWORTH [A Hero RP]

Valorie

Purity

“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.”

Mutants have always existed. They aren’t silly stories told around campfires to scare the little ones or the lovers. They are, and always have been, the next step in human evolution. But, they weren’t always a secret. The government knew about them. Of course the government knew about them. They funded schools, shelters and hospitals for the mutants. They kept them safe. That was until the government got too interested in the mutant gene and started to kidnap mutants for experimentation. The mutants fought back and the government surrendered. Ashworth was created by the government as a safe place for the mutants. A place where they could be with their own kind. Of course, Ashworth is far from safe.The government made the first move. On the 17th of February, 2014, the American government marched into Ashworth with plans to kill all residents. The mutants fought back and the army saw the true strength of the mutants. War was declared and a powerful forcefield surrounds Ashworth at this moment. The mutants are willing to fight for their freedom…are you?

Are ya interested?

Hey there, nice to see I've caught your attention!

This RP will be focused mainly on a group of 8 people who currently reside at Ashworth, by force or by their own will. It will be a casual to detailed RP with many chance of character development as well as major Plot advancements.

Of course, I will be having older character from the ages of 18-26 with 4 males and 4 females. I am looking to fill these spots first, if at any time I feel there is enough request I will open up 2 more slots but no more after that. It's gonna be real fun, so why don't you come join us?

This has a sort of hero feeling in the sorts that our characters will have abilities/powers! I can't wait to meet you all.

Nico said:
Keep in mind that this will be a Casual to Detailed RP, so posts will be 10+ sentences, with all the needed detail and grammar. c:

Other than that, I got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back