• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashes to Ashes

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
House Leo

King - Stephye 'Steph'

Queen - Neri Leo

Middle son - Casimir Leo

Eldest Daughter - Margrave

Young Prince - Alexander Leo

Eldest Prince- Alexios Leo

Bastard - Tibout 'Out' Fire

House Snow

Lord - Athyer

Lady - Mirium Snow

Eldest son - Lexand 'Lex'

Middle son- Gavin Snow

young son - Enryn 'Ryn'

Daughter - Elsa Snow

House Stone

Lord- Xalvador Stone

Lady - Sybeth

girl Twin one - Ellyn 'Ellie'

girl twin two - Dimia Stone

Eldest Son - Piersym 'Pier'

House Waters

Lord- Asher Waters

Lady -Joane

Daughter - Eryn

House Draco

Lord - Bryce Draco

Lady - Mirabelle Draco DECEASED

Eldest Daughter - Seraphina Draco

only son - Benedict 'Ben' Draco

young daughter - Isolde 'Issa' Draco

Baby daughter - Ryia Draco

House Flowers

Lord - Flavian

Lady - Joyce 'Joy'

Eldest Son - Flavius

Eldest Daughter - Flavia

Middle Daughter - Athen

Baby Son - Wilhye 'Will'

TBA

If you are not Amoniel or Nerdygeekflower do not even attempt to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Amoniel

I will make my house very soon I just wanted to get started with a dream sequence

Elsa Snow

Elsa was having Dreams again. This time was different. Normally there was snow and blood, and crystals. now she was barefoot on deep black sand, but it wasn't hot on her feet. The sky was a deep inky black and the air was pleasantly warm and despite everything being black there was light, a warm sort of light the kind that was very pleasant to read in, it wasn't harsh to hurt your eyes or so dark you had to squint. There were many other children about but they were too faraway to see. There was a table near the 'middle' or it seemed like the middle, the land stretched on so far that there were no edges that Elsa could find. she began to head to the table. It was black marble like stone, it was so smooth it felt like it was made from silk. She watched her milky white hands against the cool stone.

Alexander Leo

It was so quite Alex could see for miles and Miles. There were other figures standing along the horizon . If He had his bow he could have taken them easily. One by one. One of the figures moved into the table at the center and sat. There was no center to the vastness, but if there was it would be this table. He could make out the figure as a girl, a blonde one. She looked sad, not her face just her, general weight in the world, the way she carried herself seemed. Sad. He went to sit with her.

"Alex?" The very familiar voice seemed to echo and then stop mid echo as if space had taken the noise. "Is that you?"

"Cas?" Alex turned about "Brother where are you?" A deep slap of worry hit the young boy, one that was far more matured than his ten year old body. He knew that Cas had been ill and in bed that day. He knew enough to know his brother shouldn't be out. Father never let him out just the day after him being ill.

Casimir Leo

It was too bright and too dark all at once. And he saw Alex's face. This was some horrible fever dream. Suddenly blinked and he could see everything, the table and the ink-black sky. He was kneeling someways away from where Alex stood. He called out for him, but it stuck in his throat he cleared it as the girl who looked about his own age walked and sat, without seeing him. Normally it would be punishable by death to sit before Royalty without permission first. But Cas had a feeling that the normal rules didn't apply here.

"Alex?"

Margrave Leo

Margrave woke up, and instantly closed her eyes again, except they shot back up again when she realized that she wasn't in her bedroom. "Where..." She began a question, but soon realized that she was talking to herself. Looking around, she took note of the fact that there were a bunch of other people spread around in a circle, and at the middle of the circle... her hazel eyes panned to the table sitting in the middle of nowhere. She watched as one girl went and sat down, tilting her head to one side as she wondered if she should do the same. Hearing voices, her head jerked upwards, recognizing them immediately. "Alex? Cas?" She asked dumbfoundedly, wondering why she had dreamed them up.

Tibout Fire - Bastard

He hadn't had a dream in years. And now he was having one, with stunning clarity. Raising a hand to his face, Tibout flexed each one of his fingers, making sure he was fully articulated. Seeing that he was, the messy-haired boy shrugged, his arm falling back to his side. Looking around, he could see a bunch of other people, and at his quick glance he didn't recognize anybody. "Weirdass dream I'm having here." He commented under his breath, watching as a figure moved to the center of the circle of people and sitting down. Upon hearing a voice from his left, Tibout stood stock still. "Shit." He cursed, looking and seeing Alexander and Casimir.

He was about to tell them to get the fuck out of his dream, but he sensed that this was somehow connected to real life, somehow, and if he did that he would feel it later. "Great, so first my father threatens me, then my step-mom, then my half-sister, then my half-brothers, and now my dreams. What a pathetic life I live." He muttered to himself, and started to walk forward with a sigh, figuring that there wasn't anything to do but sit down and await waking up. When he heard yet another voice, he cursed again. "So Margrave has showed up to this party as well?" He asked himself bitterly, knowing that the girl hated him and that this would be one very long, very hellish dream.

Lexand Snow

Lex dreamed quite a lot, but he usually forgot about the dream when he awoke. Somehow, he sensed this one would be different as he cast his gaze around, taking in his surroundings. His keen eyes picked out Elsa easily; she was walking from almost the opposite side of the weird circle arrangement, towards what seemed to be a table in the center. "Elsa", he called out to her, raising a hand in a wave, "Not your usual snow dream is it?" He asked jokingly, before moving towards her and the table in the center. Looking around as he walked, having to pull his feet up high in order to get through the black sand, his head moved towards the two guys that started speaking. He felt as if he should recognize them, and looked at then keenly for a few seconds. "Oh what? Since when have I had the privilege of having Princes in my dreams?" He asked nobody in particular, his voice projecting across the empty land.

Ellyn Stone

Her dream was changing. Taking her away from the grassy fields and herd of horses, the ground started to grow black and grainy; the light dimming. The horizon expanded, figures took the place of trees, and she blinked in surprise. Looking around, bemused, Ellie didn't or couldn't see anybody that she knew. After the one black-haired dude called out to the princes, she blinked in surprise once more, looking towards the two men talking. Sure enough, she recognized them, and she shrugged. "Dreams. Weird things." She said to herself, and since she felt like she was sinking into the sand as she stood there, she started to walk towards the table and chairs in the middle. Wondering what was up with the dream, she figured that the only way to find out was to live through it.

Eryn Waters

Eryn usually was a very sound sleeper, so when she woke up again at some point in the middle of the night, she blinked and looked around to see what had woken her. Registering strange surroundings, she blinked a few times before realizing that it was a dream. "What is this?" She asked, not expecting an answer. Seeing multiple figures moving towards a table in the middle, Eryn decided to keep her distance; instead sitting down cross-legged were she sat. Resting her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands, she wondered if she should try to fall back asleep and get out of this weird place, but decided against it. It wasn't everyday that she had a dream, especially one as exotic as this one, and she was curious; though that didn't mean she was about to go socialize with people who could potentially be of lower status than she.

At talk of princes, the blond turned her head, seeing two men talking. Raising her eyebrows, she figured that she could recognize them a little, but she hadn't really bothered with staring at their portraits - all of the houses were required to have portraits of the entire royal family - like many had, so she stayed put and decided to not do anything unless the claims were proven. Looking down at herself self-consciously, she realized that she was wearing the clothes that she had been before she had changed for bed - which meant she was dressed in hunter's guise. Looking around, she saw many of the same, though a few extravagant dresses had been added to the mixture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexios Leo

Alexios was very angry at anyone who had anything to do with bringing him here. Where was here? He Leaped to his feet and pulled up into a defensive position. That's when he found himself in his nightclothes. He cried out. He turned to see Cas looking at him with that look that only Cas could give him. He shouldn't be able to look that condescending when he was so weak all the time. Alexios straitened himself and brushed off the remnants of the Black sand and marched his way towards the table. The table was round so it offered no Head seat for Alexios to take, which angered him greatly, as he did not see his father around he should be able to sit at the head of the table. Those who were already seated looked up at him. It was a girl who was very pale and had stunning blue eyes. He nodded at her and sat across from her.

Gavin Snow

Gavin saw his sister sitting and his brother standing. He stood himself and flexed up onto the balls of his feet. He spotted Elsa immediately if not by her hair then by the way she held herself. He put a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at him, and he could see in her eyes that she was scared. "Are we sleeping sister mine?" He teased. The only times he knew Elsa to outwardly show this much emotion was when she was sleeping or had just woken from a dream about the years she spent 'away' as their parents called it.

"I don't know" she all but whispered.

Dima Stone

Dima woke to find herself staring at her own back. No wait, "Ellyn?" She called out. Gathering her skirts in her hands she ran for her sister. Stopping when she reached her shoulder so they were standing side by side looking at the people slowly making their way to the table before them. "What is this place? I hardly dream..." She shuddered and took her sisters arm, steeling herself for what might lie ahead. That's when the boombing voice of the man who had just sat began. "sit Friends. I am Alexios Leo, son of Stephye Leo and Future King of the Land." Dima thought that the man seemed far too proud for someone who was not King yet. But she looked at her sister and then at the Near empty table. "Should we sit?"

Casimir Leo

Cas Sighed deeply and pulled himself to his feet to sit at his Brothers right. He found himself feeling very light and nimble. Which was odd for him. normally he moved with difficulty. Especially after a full day in bed as he had just had. He had slept most of the day filtering in and out of fevered dreams of horror. But he felt clear now, and for the first time in a long time, or maybe ever Cas felt completely healthy. He saw young Alex watch him carefully. He held out his hand to Alexander, "Walk with me brother, you should sit on Alexios's left as I do on his right." The boy took his hand and nodded nervously. "Cas... you... you were sick." Cas nodded. "Always little brother Always." they made their way to their respective seats.

Tibout Fire - Bastard

A shaggy mop of black hair shifted atop Tibout's head as he moved, rolling his eyes as he did so. "Friends. Right." He muttered under his breath, trudging up to the table. Leaning his hands against the marble, he didn't move to sit down. "Do I have the privilege of sitting down, dear Alexios?" He asked sardonically, just waiting for the pompous prick to recognize him. "But I don't suppose that regular rules apply in this weird dream thing, so I'll just sit down next to Casimir here." He continued, not waiting for an answer - choosing what he thought as the 'safest' half-brother and settling himself down in a chair. "Once we wake up, I will ask that you do your best not to hang me, I would prefer to live a few more years." He added, leaning his elbows on the table and looking at Alexios; his face feeling surprisingly bare without his cloak pulled up over his head. He couldn't conceal a smirk at how Alexios had showed up in his nightclothes; Tibout had made a camp out in the forest that day, and was clothed in his hunter's garb - though to his disappointment, all his weapons were gone.

Margrave Leo & Wilhye Flowers

Margrave started to walk towards the table when she felt something clutch at her hand. Jumping back a little bit, she nearly tripped over in the sand, but was able to regain her balance before she fell. She found herself looking at a small boy, probably only around three years old, who looked thoroughly hurt that she had moved away from him. "Oh... I'm sorry. What is your name?" She asked, crouching down to get on the same level as the boy. "Wilhye." The boy responded, relaxing a little. "I thought you were one of my sisters." He said then, shuffling away from her. Margrave smiled at him, reaching out a hand. "No worries. Come on, do you want to go to the table?" She asked, hearing Alexios babbling something 'kingly', as he always did. The boy smiled shyly, taking her hand. Margrave grinned at him, and began to walk towards the table. Seeing that the spot next to Casimir was taken, she moved to the other end and sat down next to Alex. Upon seeing the bastard sitting next to Casimir, she scowled at him from behind Wilhye's head, and waited for Alexios to say something else.

Ellyn & Piersym Stone

The girl's honey golden hair made a small circle around her as she spun around, hearing her name called. "Dima!" She responded cheerfully, waiting for her sister to get level with her. "Not sure. But let us go, shall we? By orders of the king-to-be." She said, making a rare mocking motion as she rolled her eyes after hearing Alexios's announcement. Instantly feeling bad, Ellie felt herself flush a little. "I mean... Yeah, we should probably go and see what is going on." She amended, and nodded at her sister's question. Moving over to an empty space on the table, Ellie pulled out a char for herself, looking around at the other people. "I feel... Small." She commented quietly to her twin, noting that the whole royal family seemed to be assembled - except for the king and queen. It seemed to be all kids. Seeing Pier seated closeby her and Dima, Ellie waved to him. "Pier! What are you doing here?" She asked, and the brown-haired youth just grinned at her lopsidedly; seeming to be in a good mood. "I don't know. What are you doing here? What are they doing here? What is anybody doing here?" He responded with a shrug.

I will post the bios of my Dracos in a moment just adding some furnishings but I waned to give you something to respond to c: the only thing that might not make sense is Ben..

Benedict Draco

Ben felt naked. Very naked, and cold. He opened his eyes and closed them immediately. This was a dream. It had to be a very very bad dream. He was lying in the middle of an open field wearing nothing but an old tunic and thin cotton pants. They could see him and they were there. He could see many other children raging his age and older and younger. They were standing around a table made from some sort of stone. He backed away as some moved towards it. Isolde was there he thin blonde hair was in front of him. his own hair, the hair he had lost. All the Children of the Dracos had blonde hair, unlike their parents, their father had dark hair and their mother had red hair. "Issa?" He called out quietly as if to get her attention from behind something in the dark.

Isolde & Seraphina Draco

Isolde woke holding her sister's hand. Her sister was wearing her night dress, or lack there of, as their mother would say. It was a very dark silky dress. Seraphina turned to her and smiled a very wicked looking smile, like a serpent. Like her name. Issa shivered and let got of her hand turning when she heard her name called Ben was behind them looking lost, she opened her mouth to say something but a cry came out, She raised her hand to her mouth. "Ryia!" Seraphina called out in distress and ran in her bare feet surprisingly nimble across the sand to where the one year-old baby lay wrapped in a thin white cloth.

Dima Stone & Gavin Snow

Dima rolled her eyes at Piersym's antics. She perched on a chair next to her sister and looked curiously at the people around her, the first girl to sit was a place down from her and their was a boy with dark hair and deep blue eyes standing behind her. He smiled playfully at Dima and sat in the seat between her and the fine haired blonde, though her hair really looked white, she was sure it had to be blonde, there was no way a person that young had white hair. The blue eyed boy leaned over to her.

"Gavin, Gavin Snow, and this is my sister Elsa, Lex, our brother is about here somewhere too." Dima nodded.

"Dima, Dima Stone, My twin is Ellyn, and our brother is Piersym" Gavin nodded.

"the Stone family is old and powerful." She laughed,

"Age brings no power for me, youth does, but so is the Snow family." The girl -- Elsa wasn't looking around, she was staring down at her hands with her lips drawn in a tight line.

Casimir & Alexander Leo

Cas looked at Out and smiled kindly. "Father would never Hang you." He said simply. Looking at Alexios who had carved in what Cas liked to call his ' I will be king' frown the moment that Out had begun to talk. He turned to out and did the only thing he was better than his brothers at, smalltalk, that and art, and music.... " I am sorry that I did not come out to see you off this morning... I was indisposed, where are you sleeping at the moment? Assuming of course that we have all found ourselves in the same dream." And that was a pretty big assumption and Cas knew it, but it felt right to him somehow.

Alex was very very glad that Margrave had decided to sit next to him. He scooted his chair -which was surprisingly light- closer to her. "Margrave?" He said touching her elbow. "Where are we? I'm scared..."

Flavius Flowers

Waking up to a sinking feeling around his ankles, Flavius blinked himself into life, looking around with a raised eyebrow at his surroundings. "Deserts. Not exactly my terrain of choice." He said, spotting a bunch of other shapes on the horizon. He seemed to have been woken a long way from everybody else, and everything seemed a great distance away. Shrugging, he spotted something that looked like a table, and started trudging through the sand towards it.

He was barefoot, to his surprise, and seemed to be clad in his nightclothes. Raising an eyebrow, he shook his head, wondering what kind of dream this was. Hearing a loud commotion from up ahead, he eyed the familiar figures of his two sisters, seemingly running towards the table. Picking up his pace, he jogged easily up to the table. Seeing Flavia and Athen bugging a kindly looking girl for the possession of Wilhye, who seemed to have gotten himself lost, he took a seat next to a hooded man (Tibout), who seemed to be the only one properly dressed in the whole meeting.

Flavia, Athen & Wilhye Flowers

Flavia opened her eyes readily into the dream, and started laughing as she surveyed her surroundings. Her sister Athen was beside her, and woke up into the dream groggily. Glaring at Flavia, the brown-haired younger sister got to her feet. "Would you not wake me up in the middle of the night?" Athen asked in annoyance, but Flavia grinned at her. "Look, sis, we are in a dream! Isn't this great?" She asked, making a wild motion with her hands to the land around them. "Oh look, there is a table. Let's go!" She said, grabbing Athen's arm and running off towards the table.

Seeing Wilhye with some other girl, Flavia ran right up to Margrave. Wilhye grinned at them, clambering off Margrave's chair and attaching himself to Flavia's leg. "What are you doing with strangers?" Athen scolded the small boy, but Flavia was thanking Margrave for taking care of their little brother. "He is prone to getting lost, even in dreams it seems." The flamboyant Flowers was saying, sitting down to Margrave and pulling Wilhye up on her lap. Rolling her eyes, Athen sat down beside her sister, offering a smile to the people at the table.

Tibout Fire - Bastard

Out smiled at Cas, shrugging his shoulders. "No, King Stephye might not, but Alexios probably would." He said, knowing that if Alexios staged it right, Out would probably be hung; as the King couldn't deny his oldest son and heir if the said son made his case in public. "And its no problem, I don't expect a farewell party every time I leave." He responded to Cas's words, content with his decision to sit next to him. "I was sleeping out in the forest, hence my odd sleeping clothes." He said with a lopsided grin, poking at his cloak and hunting garments. "Tracking a troublesome boar for a few of the villagers, the thing was eating their plants. I can't wait to catch it, its going to be massive." He said, making a rough estimate of the boar's size with his hands, having judged the animal's size by its footprints.

Casimir & Alexios Leo

Cas nodded along to his brothers enthusiasm about the boar. In truth Cas hatted hunting and couldn't understand why his brothers liked it. Cas didn't even like to eat meat but his father made him, 'A prince must eat meat' or something, even his mother wanted him to. Cas just didn't like to eat things that used to be alive. It made him feel cruel, who was he to take a creature's life for his pleasure? Alexios slammed his fist onto the table, he was getting fed up that there were side conversations, And not everyone was even sitting yet!

"SILENCE." This was his chance, all these children seemed to be the sons and daughters of Lords and Ladies, and he was their King, or would be. "I am Alexios Leo, and I command you...."

"Alexios." Cas said calmly. " Sit down, they're coming." Cas sat up straighter . "I'm Casimir Leo, we should all sit down and find out why we are here."

"Tell me your names." Alexios said glumly.

Ben and Issa Draco

Issa went straight to Ben when she saw that Ryia was going to be safe. There was commotion at the table but all she really cared about was helping Ben. Her brother had been cursed when he was ten, he had ten years to find someone to love him despite the scarring and horror, or he would remain like that forever. It was like a tale their mother had told them when they were children. Issa stopped and closed her eyes at the thought of her mother, who had died under a year ago. She was still mourning, but they had Ryia now. Ryia whose little hair already looked a little red. She placed a hand on Ben's bald head feeling to lumps of the scars. "Ben, what do you want to do?"

Seraphina Draco

Seraphina headed to the table with Ryia on her hip. She sat gracefully in an empty chair next to a hooded figure (Out)

"Hello." She said batting her eyelashes. The man wasn't looking at her, he was looking at the man who was shouting, Seraphina tilted her head to listen her eyes widened slightly when she heard the names of the two men over a few chairs from her. They were the two princes! The two eldest ones! Casimir she had heard of, well she had heard of both, Casimir was sickly and weak, but Alexios was strong and would be King. She herself would inherit her house's lands as well, the Draco's didn't believe that males were any more capable then females and passed their lands to the eldest child.

Elsa Snow

Elsa pulled at the long selves of her gown. They were covering the little scars that were lined neatly along her arms and legs. "Elsa. Elsa Snow." She said quietly in response to Alexios' final command. No one even said anything to her or acknowledged that she had spoken. Suddenly Elsa felt very very small. She normally did but this smallness was overwhelming. She stood and slammed her hands flat against the table.

"I am Elsa Snow, Eldest and only daughter of the House Snow, . Daughter of Lord Athyer Snow and Lady Mirium Snow. We are the North Wind"

She took a deep breath she had ended her monologue with the Words of the house Snow, we are the North Wind. The Table and land around her went deadly silent.

Margrave Leo

Margrave had been silent through the discussion thus far, having learnt well and sure to keep her mouth shut when men were talking, but after Cas introduced himself and Alexios asked for names, she felt that she would have to speak up or be ignored. However, her opportunity was lost when the Snow girl stood up and started the torrent of introductions. Sighing to herself, she looked about the table, noting down where the different houses seemed to be sitting and connecting names to faces. Naturally, she had been schooled in the names of all the nobles and their families, she just hadn't seen most of them before.

Lexand Snow

Hearing Elsa speak up, telling the table her name, he figured that he would follow suit. "Lexand. Eldest son of House Snow, sister to Elsa and brother to Gavin and Ryn of House Snow." He said briefly, gesturing to Ryn who seemed too shy to stand up and introduce himself in front of so many strangers. Ryn nodded as his brother mentioned him, getting up to bow to Alexios at the head of the table before settling himself back into his chair. Lex cast his gaze around for Gavin, spotting his brother and gesturing to him briefly with a nod of his head. Sitting back down into his chair, Lex wondered why there was such an assembly of nobles taking place in his dreams.

Piersym & Ellyn Stone

Pier hadn't heard Alexios' command, but once the Snows started to introduce themselves, he figured that he should head the Stone introduction as eldest and only son of his respective House. "Piersym Stone", he stated, getting on his feet. "And my twin sisters Ellyn and Dima respectively." He said, sitting down and wondering if either of his sisters would make their own introductions. Ellyn, to his surprise, got to her feet.

"I'm Ellyn, this is Dima. You probably won't be able to tell the difference, feel free to ask." Her soft voice barely projected enough for everybody to hear, and she quickly dropped back onto her seat again, cheeks slightly flushed. Pier smiled at her in encouragement, and Ellyn shyly grinned back at her brother, leaning back in her chair.

Eryn Waters

Hearing the sets of siblings introducing themselves, Eryn felt the stirrings of jealousy - she had always wanted a brother or a sister, younger or older, but she had never been granted one. Seeing that the Houses seemed to be introducing themselves more or less according to status, she calculated that she was next. "I'm Eryn Waters, the only child of Joane and Asher Waters; hail the water that creates life." She said, her voice firmly projecting around the table but going no further. She took up Elsa's method of saying the House words at the end of her introduction, and she looked around the table as if expecting a challenge before sitting back down abruptly.

Flavius, Flavia, Athen & Wilhye Flowers

Flavius had blinked once after each major house had introduced themselves. Having taken a seat next to his sisters, he raised a blonde eyebrow at them. "I feel... awkward." He said softly to them, and Flavia grinned at him. "I'll introduce us then!" She said cheerily, shooting to her feet before Flavius could protest. "Hello! I'm Flavia of House Flowers", she said so with no shame, though there was plenty cause for their House to feel as such "and this is little Wilhye Flowers.", she swung the three-year-old around in the air, causing the boy to giggle, but Athen to leap to her feet.

"Flavia! You are going to kill him!" The younger sister said, her worried voice going up in pitch. "Give him here." She said, grabbing their little brother from Flavia. Flavia was about to retaliate with a flurry of brown hair and flaring nightclothes, but Flavius quickly rose. "Flavia." He said softly, his quietly intense voice slicing through his sister's emotions and sending her to her chair.

"My apologies for my sisters, my lord Alexios," he said, his voice strong and steady as he nodded towards the man who had led the meeting thus far, "lords and ladies." he added, completing his apology. "I am Flavius, eldest son of House Flowers. As stated previously, this is my sister Flavia and my brother Wilhye, and this is my other sister Athen." He said, nodding to the nobles assembled before finding his seat again, intense blue eyes staring daggers at Flavia.

Tibout Fire - Bastard

Sensing a presence beside him, Out turned away from Cas to look at a girl who had settled into the chair beside him. Blinking once at the way she fluttered her eyelashes at him, he chuckled darkly to himself. Wouldn't be doing that if you knew who I was, I bet you. He said silently to the girl, but soon registered that she had greeted him. "Morning." He said briefly, before double-checking himself. "Or evening." He amended, looking up at the sky over the dessert where they were seated. "I think it is more evening." He stated after a moment, offering the blonde a cold yet civil smile, only to be polite if anything.

Seeing the girl's eyes widen upon hearing the names of Alexios and Cas, he chuckled again, though this time it was not very well controlled and it was probably audible to the girl. Shaking his head at himself, he leaned over in his chair and settled his elbows on his knees, resting his chin on his hands. Hearing the introductions go around, he wondered if he should speak up for himself before deciding against it; unless until all the others had gone. He had learned his place well, in the years after Stephye had been crowned king.

Ben and Issa Draco

Ben Looked to the table, where Seraphina was now sitting and the people were introducing themselves. "We go, there is nothing we can do, our father can not keep me locked away forever." Issa nodded and found a seat next to Her sister with Ben next to her. Many of the eldest children were introducing themselves. Issa wondered if it would be wise to allow Seraphina to do that, she would likely use the chance to entice all the males here. She made a movement to stand but Ben stood before she could.

"I am Benedict Draco, Only and eldest son of Mirebelle Draco and Bryce Draco. This is My eldest Sister Seraphina, and Isolde, the baby is Ryia. For the fire will consume us all." Ben sat down ending with the words of their house.

Seraphina Draco

Seraphina nodded when her name was said and kissed Ryia when the baby was mentioned, she knew what Ben had just done was hard for him, what with the curse and all. He hadn't been seen in so long some thought he had died. It seemed to her that everyone had introduced themselves but the man she sat next to. She almost asked him for his cloak, but Ben had allowed his appearance to be seen, so it was no longer needed. She prodded the hooded man with her finger.

"Who are you?" she asked without any pleasantries.

Dima Stone & Gavin Snow

Dima smiled at her sister and pushed her hair back from her face, she looked at Gavin happily. "Isn't it exciting? all of our generation of Nobles in one place! someday all the people at this table will control the country!" Gavin nodded slowly, he was looking across the table at the skinny Prince who had calmed his brother.

"At least we are expected to." He said, thinking about how much the Prince's nightclothes would be worth to the right person, or the sand, which seemed unique to him. Gavin was allays sizing things up to see what he might steal, he rarely would in this setting, but in the dullness of court it kept him entertained.

Tibout Fire - Bastard

Hearing the girl beside him ask him who he was, Tibout's shoulders shrugged in resignation. Crossing his arms, he closed his eyes for a moment before rising to his feet. "Tibout Fire." He stated, his voice loud and clear. His surname pointed out the fact that he was a bastard, and he hoped it wouldn't be necessary to state whose bastard he was. Since all the people assembled were nobles, he doubted that he would have to. Sitting back down, his arms still crossed protectively over his chest, the muscular young man kept his eyes fixed on a point riding on the horizon.

It was because of this his eyes narrowed - seeing the sky starting to darken. It was already a twilight-like atmosphere, but the darkness approaching was different. His hands unconsciously went to his knife sheath, but he had been unarmed. "Darkness is coming." He said softly, but somehow his voice reached everybody sitting at the table. Wind started to pick up, whipping sand around in a cyclone as the world darkened at an increasingly fast pace. Sand was everywhere, but suddenly it wasn't just sand, but serpents, biting at him with poisonous fangs.

Tibout's eyes shot open. Darkness surrounded him still, but this time it was a familiar feel; a warm sort of dark that embraced him. He was back in the forest. A red-hot flame seemed to be covering his body, and he let out a silent scream, pain engulfing him for a good few seconds. He lost track of time, withering on the ground; but abruptly it was all over, and he was left breathing heavily. A grim determination flashed through his eyes, and he packed up his camp, putting out the fire. It was dark, but he trekked through the forest, tracking his boar in the dark. By sunrise, he had the huge pig tussled up and well dead, and abruptly began the journey back to the castle.

((Hopefully that was a good time to end the dream. xD ))

Elsa Snow

Elsa sat bolt upright in bed, breathing very very hard. Her hands were at her chest clutching at her nightgown, and her white-blonde hair had fallen from it's braid in the night and was falling in curls and knots around her face. She took two deep hard breaths. The world seemed very quiet around her, still as if she wasn't in the world but in a frozen stopped up existence, as if a bottle stopper had been slammed unforgivably into her world. She let out a scream which was long and sharp and the illusion shattered. As the room was lit by candles and her maid Eliose rushed in.

"M'lady are you hurt?"

Casimir Leo

Cas woke in his own room, the world was blurry and he was cold. He closed his eyes against the bright sun that was filtered through the thick palace windows. He coughed heavily into his hand, with that dream he almost forgotten that he had been ill. He could smell the sweet sickly sent that almost never left his room.

"Rose?" He called out hoarsely for his nursemaid. Normally a sixteen year-old wouldn't have a nursemaid, but in the case of Rose the title didn't mean what it would normally mean, it was simply what she did, a maid when Cas was well, a nurse when he was not.

Alexander Leo

Alex sat up and was moving immediately he pulled on his pants and his shirt without the help of his nanny, and ran to Margrave's room.

"Margrave! Margrave!" He shouted not bothering to knock as he ran into the room and jumped up on the big bed of fine silks. "I had a dream! You were there, and and there was a table... and black sand... and ALL our brothers they even let Tibout sit at the table! And and.... Cas was okay? Is Cas okay Margrave do you think this means he'll be okay from now on? I mean Not everyone is okay all the time... but Do ya think?"

Stephye Leo

Dear Assorted Nobles,

The night of Midsummer's eve approaches, and I would extend my hospitality towards you and your families for the duration of the celebration at King's Haven. I intend for this to be a time where our children - the future rulers of the country - may meet and socialize with one another. In addition, I would like to discuss with you upcoming events.

I hope to see you here,

-King Stephye Leo

Tibout Fire - Bastard

By the time he reached the castle gates, Tibout's back was beginning to ache from the weight of the boar. Striding up to the entrance, he nodded to one of the guards - moving to pass through. "You know I can't let you through without payment." A voice said from behind him, and Out turned around with a lopsided grin.

"I thought we had an agreement worked out, old friend." The bastard shot back at the guard, and the armed man shrugged. "Look, I'll make sure some of this", Out gestured to the boar on his back, "Makes it to your plate tonight. Sound good?" The dark-haired hunter was rewarded with a reculant smile, and he wound himself deeper into the castle walls. Stopping by the castle kitchens, he handed in the boar; insuring that the guard that let him through would get some meat. Afterwards, Tibout looked up at the tower where Cas had his bedroom.

As a kid, the young Tibout had climbed all over the castle, and he hoped that he hadn't lost his touch. Scampering up the wall, he was about to slip into Cas's room when he heard the prince call out for his nursemaid. Mouth tightening, Tibout hung precariously just below Cas's windowsill, waiting for Rose to leave before jumping into his half-brother's room.

Margrave Leo

Margrave awoke abruptly, her dream crumbling like the small pieces of sand. Jolting up in her bed, she shivered, a painful spasm running through her body before swiftly disappearing. Huddling on her bed, she blinked a few times - before hearing her name shouted out. Smiling as Alex made a running jump onto her bed, the girl was instantly glad that she had been wearing a rather sturdy nightgown to sleep. At his words, her eyebrows furrowed. "You know... I had the same dream, actually." She said, ruffling her younger brother's hair affectionately. "But why don't we go and find out what is up with Cas?" She asked, slipping out of bed and starting to move towards Cas's room.

Lexand Snow

Lex woke up to an immense pain - and while he couldn't spot what it was, he just knew that he had to work from crying out. A few seconds later, a scream ground through the wall dividing his and Elsa's chambers, and he was out of his bed before he knew what he was doing. Concerned for his sister, his own pain faded to a tingling sensation in his feet as he dashed into Elsa's room. Seeing her maid already there, he pushed through the poor girl, and moved to hover over Elsa's bed. He didn't speak, only staring at his sister as he looked for injury, or an intruder within the room.

Ellyn Stone

Ellyn screamed. The pain that involuntarily engulfed her body made her feel like something was eating away at her soul, and she flinched; curling up into a ball. The girl started to feel her cheeks dampen, but she didn't move to brush the tears away, rocking back and forth slightly as the stinging sensation ate away at her delicate nature, shivers passing through her body. The dream was hacked away into fragments - her sensitive self only magnifying the pain that racked through her. A force seemed to register that she was weak, and it persisted, gnawing at all of her senses, persisting in its relentless torment of her.

House Flowers - Children & Adults

Blue eyes shot open as Flavius awoke abruptly, startled to find himself back in his chambers. The young man braced himself instinctively as a shot of pain whisked through his being, and he held out through it with stone-like resilience. Eyes narrowing, the blonde leaped out of bed, trekking to the room where Athen and Flavia were sleeping - but he was distracted by a cry from Wilhye's chamber. Abruptly changing directions, he dashed into his younger brother's chamber, sitting on Will's bed and running his fingers through the three-year-old's hair. The boy calmed, and the brother's blue eyes met. "I had a dream about you." Will said, pushing himself up to sit beside Flavius.

"In a land full of black sand, with Athen and Flavia?" He teased, thinking about his own dream. To his surprise, Will looked at him - slightly startled but not seeming to be surprised that his elder brother could read his dreams.

"Yeah, and everybody was sitting at a table, and a girl with brown hair picked me up before Flavia came and got me." The younger boy stated; and Flavius looked at him dumbfoundedly. Flavia and Athen picked that moment to rush in. It was quickly realized that they had all had the same dream, and felt pains after waking. At that moment their parents walked in, seemingly surprised to see them all together. A few minutes of family chat decided that House Flowers would be accepting King Stephye's invitation, and would be attending the Midsummer's Eve festival. They would have to leave later that day in order to make it in time.

** I named our kingdom because we have to refer to it, if you don't like the name let me know I highlighted it in RED

Seraphina & Bryce Draco

Seraphina woke in deep and extreme pain she cried out and clawed at her skin. Her father burst through the door and was at her side in a minute. The Draco Family quarters were all in the Serpentine Tower on the very north point of the castle which was laid out like a compass rose with a tower on all the points, North being the tallest. The Draco's were an old family, they had merged with the kingdom from a culture far across the sea, it was where they got many of their traditions. Their family had been in this castle for ages, possibly longer that the kingdom of Asiatic. They used the spiritual names for directions and prayed to the directional gods who blew the clods and wind around. There were four spiritual directions, Serpentine, North, Canine, East, Feline, South, Vulpine, west. Each direction had a god, The great Serpent in the north, The Dog in the east, the Cat in the south and fox in the west. Their family bore the head of Draco the great serpent in the North so they slept in that tower and took that name. Also one of the traditions they followed was that the family slept in rooms that were around a circle, with a common room and great fire in the center, so you could always be there when a family member needed you, and to get to the stairs you had to pass through the common room. It came from when the early tribes slept in tents, the families would make circles with their tents. This is why her father could find her so fast.

"Sera?" He called, calmly, and urgently. Bryce Draco was rarely one to become agitated, accept when his children were in danger.

Casimir Leo

Rose puffed a pillow behind Cas' head felt his forehead and mumbled something she put out a glass of water and some fruit.

"Sleep." she left, and promptly Out was in his room. Seemingly from the window, then there was Margrave and Alex also in his room, Alex hopped up onto the bed and looked disappointed when he met Cas' eyes. He looked at all of them and pushed himself up so he was sitting at the headboard.

"Why are you all here?" he said in his rough voice, it even felt rough, he must have been coughing all through the night, which was odd since he had slept very soundly. "Mmmmm I had a very strange dream, there was all this sand, and a table...." Cas broke off his sentence to cough. "... Best fever dream I have ever had. "

Dima Stone

Dima woke in pain. A lot of Pain. Her instant reaction was to roll over and go outside. Forcing her muscles to move eased the pain an she was able to walk it out. There was still a lingering ache though. This was the kind of pain that she recognized though, Ellyn was probably in pain too. Maybe it was that odd dream. No, that didn't make any sense, that had been her dream, her and Ellyn didn't share dreams. They didn't even really share pain, it's just that sometimes there was a tingle, they almost always knew when the other needed them. They knew each other all too well. Dima slipped through the door that connected their rooms,

"Ellyn?" she called out softly finding her way to the bed only to see her sister curled there. "Stand. Walk."

((The kingdom's name is great! c: I like it. Also, I'm sorry that this is a bit short, but House Flowers has all of its loose ends tied up and I don't know where I'm supposed to incorporate my other characters at the moment. xD ))

Tibout Fire & Margrave Leo

Having pulled himself up through the window the moment that Rose had left - as he had been loosing his balance as he had waited for the maid to leave - Out regretted it instantly as Margrave walked in. The girl sent him a glare that would have tortured him slowly to death if looks could kill, and the bastard winced to himself. Turning away from her abruptly, he moved towards Cas's headboard. Hearing his half-brother start to speak, Out nodded as his suspicions were confirmed. "And you were all better..." The bastard commented thoughtfully, leaning against the wall nearest to Cas's bed. "And you were all there." He added, his use of 'we' implying both that all the children of the royal family and the families of nobles had been there and that he was different to them. Margrave was purposely not looking at him, and spoke as if he hadn't said anything. "So we all had the same dream?" The princess asked nobody in particular, sitting at the edge of Cas's bed; her use of 'we' also excluding Out.

Ellyn Stone

Dima's voice broke through Ellyn's consciousness, and hearing her twin's solid demand she shut her eyes tight. Forcing herself up onto her knees, she angrily brushed her tears away, though pain still racked through her body. Everybody know that Ellyn was a delicate girl, but she still didn't like disclosing her weaknesses to anyone - even if it was her twin. Sliding onto the floor, she kept a desperate hold on her bed, her being trembling as a fire seared its way through her body. But it was fading with her movement, and soon it had receded to a dull ache that resided like muscle pain, coming to life briefly every time she moved, but otherwise bearable. Looking back up at Dima, embarrassed at her display, Ellyn quickly looked down at the floor. "I had a dream..." She said softly, as if that would excuse her weird behavior.

Dima Stone & Xalvador Stone

Dima nodded from where she sat on the edge of the bed. "I did too, there was a lot of Sand and we were both there. I woke up in pain too..." She didn't want to say what Ellyn already knew, that she had handled the pain and it was gone now. Ellyn was so much more delicate than Dima. She crossed her legs. "There were so many people there including the future king." She tilted her head to the side. "He wasn't as handsome as they say, I prefer his brother, less of an asshole."

Xalvador read the king letter and looked up at his wife.

"Get the Servants to inform the children. We leave at high noon." He stood stretching out the kinks from a nights sleep, he was still in his Nightclothes the letter had arrived very early and he had spent the morning figureing out what to order to be done. There was a lot to be done and he felt that it would help to have it all figured out ahead of time.

Neri Leo

Neri woke without her husband near her. He had gone off to send that awful letter. All the nobles here. Good god! She would never fully get along with those people and all the children! she blew air from her nose angrily and sat up and stretched. Her hair was a mess, and no the birds did not fly in chirping to mend that. Oh, there would be all those children who had heard all those ridiculous happily ever after stories she had worked so hard to keep away from her children here! She swung her legs over the side of the bed and called in her maid who was waiting on the other side of the door. Neri preferred to wake naturally rather than be woken by an over tired servant. Not that her maid was overtired. She insured that all of her servants got enough rest.

(I'm on vacation right now, so my replies will be rather slow for the next few weeks. My apologies. C:)

Stephye Leo

Leaning back in his chair, Steph looked out through the window in his private chambers - the place where he resided when he had woken and Neri was still sleeping - pondering over the letter he had sent out. He knew it was a lot to be asking from his wife and castle staff, but it had to be done one day and it would be good for his kids to socialize with the other nobles. It would be the best way to ensure the prosperity and cooperation in the kingdom's future. As he pondered in silence, he heard a knock on the thick wood old door that separated this chamber from the hall that it was situated in. "Come in." He called, and the bird keeper entered.

"A letter from House Sand, your highness." The man said smoothly, bowing low and presenting Steph with a rolled piece of parchment. Thanking the man, Steph opened up the letter with mild curiosity, and was not surprised when he to read the minor house's declination of the invitation; on the grounds of sickness within the family.

Ellyn Stone

Ellyn blinked in surprise at Dima's words, startled that they shared the same dream. Frankly, she wasn't shocked; the dream had felt weird. Quickly moving off of the topic of the pain, since now that it had disappeared Ellyn was quite ashamed of herself, instead laughing at her twin's comment. "Looking at potential husbands, I see." She said teasingly, before looking up as there was a knocking at the door. Promptly, a servant entered.

"My lady-" The serving girl paused as she spotted Dima. "My ladies, your mother has requested that you prepare to leave for King's Haven at noon." She said, before bowing to the twins and exiting the room.

Sybeth Stone

Meeting her husband's gaze when he looked up, quickly calling for a servant. Speaking softly into the man's ear, she arranged a message for each of her children. She knew only generally what has happening, so she kept the details vague - knowing that the kids would ask eventually, and that they would have plenty of time to discuss on the way. She did want to know what was happening, however, and eyed her husband curiously - awaiting an explanation.

Athyer Snow

Waking up to light screaming in through the window, Athyer laid in bed for a few minutes. Mirium was tucked up beside him, and he took the moment to relax happily. A sharp knocking on his door alerted him to the fact that he should have been up a little while ago, and he sat up in the bed. Making sure that both her and his wife were properly covered with the blanket, Ath wondered what couldn't wait for him to wake up properly. Sighing softly, he blinked once. "Come in." He said sharply, regretting the fact that he was waking his wife. A messenger walked in, keeping his eyes to the ground and presented Ath with a letter.

"A letter from the king, sir." The man stammered, before hastily bowing low and scrambling out of the bedchamber.

((Latlatelate sorry!

Cas Leo

Cas coughed into his elbow and sighed, He scratched one hand across his forehead and shivered, the fever was ripping through him like he was paper. "Yes, we, all the children of Stephye Leo, king of the realm had the same dream." He looked at Margrave and scooted towards Out, He hated the divide between them, Out was their brother as much as Alexios and Alex were. "Tibout, can you help me to the washroom?" He said slipping his legs over the side so they dangled out into the middle of nowhere.

Alexios Leo

Alexios woke with a deep deep pain blossoming beneath the base of his skull. He shut his eyes to the pain and concentrated until it moved down his spine and away. Flushed out and gone. A servant knocked at the door.

"Mi'lord you will be needed in the throne room when the first of the houses begin to arrive." The servant was tentative and gentle but commanding it the way that he had to be, to get his job done and move Alexios from bed through breakfast and into his clothes and to the throne room.

"Yes." He said slowly wiping his hands across his face, "Is there any improvement in my brother's condition?" He asked slipping out of bed and to the table where he would take his breakfast, the dream prompted him to ask about Cas, he might be better now?

"Not much mi'lord Rose said his fever was down from last night though. He may be able to greet the nobles from a chair today." the servant reported.

House Draco

Seraphina uncurled from her father as the pain faded. There was a knock at the door and then Issa and Ben were there. Issa was holding on to Ben fiercely. "Papa?" She said quietly looking up at him. Ben swallowed.

"Ryia woke crying the wet nurse is attempting to calm her. Also, this came." He held up the letter for their father, he had not opened it. But it had been delivered to him in his father's absence, many people at King's Haven and the other parts of the land did not understand the house Draco traditions. Some still believed that Ben would take over the house. Bryce took the letter and scanned it, Seraphina watching over his shoulder.

"Very well. Children pack your bags. Tell the Wet nurse to prepare Ryia for travel."

"Where are we going?" Issa asked scared, thoughts of banishment and bandits and war dancing about her head Seraphina smiled wickedly.

"King's Haven."

Mirium Snow

"Mmm?" Mirium made a soft noise burying herself into her husbands side. These sleepy mornings in the big warm bed were the best part of living in The Ice Keep, sometimes she entertained the idea that this was how she fell in love with Athyer. She wiggled her head up to his chest until she hit paper.

"hmmmm?" She opened her eyes and looked up at her husband who had some paper in his hands and a serious expression on his face. Mirium focused on the paper, where there was a seal, it was a snarling lion with a mane that swirled out in every direction; the seal of the house Leo.

"The king?" she asked anxiously. She knew her husband was close with the king, but a letter from the King with the royal seal didn't seem like something social.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back