image.jpeg
Hello, my name is: "Aryl Mikado, nice to meet you."
I am: "16"
If you can't tell what I am, I am: "I'm a guy... I think. Wait, yep, I am!"
I am a: "Faunus, obviously."
My orientation is: "Heterosexual... Thats odd of you to ask."
I am about: "5'11"
I weigh about: "184 pounds, mostly muscle."
Look at my scars: "I don't have many, except for this prosthetic arm courtesy of Atlas."
My most distinguishing features: "Once more, my arm. Or perhaps my ears..."
Role: "I am a Student here."
My team is called: "Only time, and, er, Ozpin, will tell."
I really like: "Dogs, cats, movies, weapons, to name a few.
I really don't like: snakes, the new White Fang, overly sugary things..."
Some of the thing I like to do: "Watch movies, spar, and play with dogs."
My semblance is: "My semblance ties in a fair bit to my weaponry. I call it Contact Detonation, it allows me to ignite things that can be ignited on command, like fire dust. The easiest way it by touch, although it can be done at a range, but it is harder to do so."
I can also: "I am very accurate, even in close quarters situatons. I am agile enough to get the job done, and can talk my way out of most situations. I have great combat awareness as well."
My weapon I use is: "I have a few weapons under my belt. One is my bow called Dawn's Call. It fires mainly arrows with fire dust, and the arrows themselves can he used as weapons, either in hand or thrown. My second weapon is my hand axe that can become a revolver, which is called Dusk's Vengence, also fires fire dust rounds. I'm rather proud at hand-making both."
I may be strong, but I have my weaknesses: "I'm not the fastest around, and I cant take many hits. I'm not great at changing strategy on the fly."
Now here is my most exciting backstory, maybe not, not too sure yet: "I would have to say it was my first time fighting a Grimm. I had just finished my bow when a lone Ursa had come across my home. I ran out to take it out, and did rather easily. However, many, many more Grimm showed up. I had arrows in all of them, and I had run out when I was overran. I had lost my arm then, and I also learned of my semblance then as every Grimm around me went up in flame."
The songs I like to listen to: "Anythng that catches me as good. Except pop. I'm not big on that."
Just some other misc. things about me: "I am a Wolf Faunus, that's about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back