Twenty-four

Height:

6'2"

Weight:

142 lbs

BMI:

18.2 {underweight}

55cdb23f8cab583b5a32162d8be5272f.jpg

((Approximately six months ago during my trip in Vietnam))

434d70dbd132a19051353740951632ba.jpg

8107e80f6a86774fdfb025041e77b3bd.jpg

"My family hasn't contributed physically/directly to any commercial companies or businesses, but their land has. They own good properties for cultivating coffee, bananas, soy, and livestock-- recently, they cut down on their exports and began to buy and sell said inherited properties to support their other private business, which involves exclusive coffee exportation from another inherited farm in Panama. 

I attended private institutions throughout grade school, and enrolled in Uppsala University in Sweden several years ago to major in engineering; however, I found the work environment to be suffocating and decided to leave in my second year, when I was twenty years old. To further myself in some sort of cultural education, I traveled through Europe and into Asia, where I met my fiancée. We both volunteered to teach English in Vietnam and lived in similar environments for several years, but after my fiancée passed I returned home to Ireland, my birthplace."

[English]

Spoken // Fluent

Written // Fluent

Reading // Fluent

[Gaelic]

Spoken // Intermediate 

Written // Basic

Reading // Basic

[American Sign Language]

Execution // Fluent

Written // Fluent

Reading // Fluent

1. Do you have any existing medical condition, physical impairment or substance dependence?

Yes. I suffer from Type 1 diabetes, and recently quit smoking. 

2. Do you have existing criminal record(s)?

No.

3. Have you been charged with any offence in a court of law?

No.

4. Are you currently under police investigations?

No.

5. Are you an un-discharged bankrupt or do you have any outstanding unsecured debts?

No.

I hereby give my consent to the relevant Government agencies to:

• Obtain and verify information from or with any source (including third parties) as may be deemed appropriate by the relevant Government agency for the purposes of assessing my application for employment.
  • Share my personal data set out in this application form with other Government agencies for the purposes of recruitment and review of recruitment practices and for it to be also used as part of de-identified and aggregated data for reporting purposes.

I declare that all the information given by me in this application for employment and any additional documents attached hereto are true to the best of my knowledge and that I have not willfully suppressed any material fact.

I accept that if any of the information given by me in this application is in any way false or incorrect, my application may be rejected, any offer of employment may be withdrawn or my employment with the Service may be terminated summarily or I may be dismissed from the Service. By signing the line underneath, I hereby certify that I have read and understood all of the clauses above and that I agree to all of them.

A. Davin         

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr Arturo Davin,

Your application has been received, and is currently being evaluated. We will contact you soon with regards to your interview.

With regards,

Levi Vitalis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back