Art survival [Rp]

Marie took out her paint brush again. "Anything really.. monsters,people,animals,stalkers." Marie laughed after she said stalkers. "Just kidding about the stalkers. Unless of course those weird monsters are trying to sneak attack us." She said as she kicked a rock on the path.

Onyx heard them approaching and got up from the ground, remaining as quiet as he could he jumped up into a tree and gripped a branch. Swinging himself up to a crouching position, he paused as the branch shook under his weight. Then continued to climb higher and stay out of sight.

Marie heard the shuffle of leaves and catiously held up her paint brush. "If something plans on attacking attack now and get it over with." Marie said somewhat irritated.

Onyx stayed quiet, debating for a moment if he should show himself or stay hidden. Thinking they would just come up into the tree themselves, he shifted and dropped down onto a lower branch. Landing onto it he crouched and gripped the branch between where his feet stood as the branch wavered slightly. Tilting his head a bit to the side as he looked at the two girls before giving a smirk. "Me? Attack two little girls like you? Oh no, that'd be too easy."

"Why thank you. Good to know we're easy kill." Marie said sarcasticly as she put her paint brush down. "So what the heck are you doing in tree anyways?" She asked.

"You're welcome. And I am in a tree because I want to become Tarzan. Wanna see me in my loin cloth?" He grinned, just trying to be obnoxiously flirty so they would think he was a fun guy to be around.

Marie laughed a bit. "Nah, I think we'll take your word for it." She said rolling her eyes a bit. "My name is Marie and this is Bliss." Marie said as she gestured to bliss.

bliss looked up and saw a boy, "what the heck are you doing up there and why would you wanna hurt us?" bliss held up her bow to the bow in the tree a light breeze swaying her hair back and forth across her face. 
bliss thought in her head

'This guy..'.

Marie when are we going to get food!?" she says holding her flat stomach."i'm starving." She climbs the tree with great ease. Sitting next the boy, half smiling at him.

'He was kinda cute' bliss thought in her head but blushed a bright red.

Bliss jumped off the tree walking towards marie. She was glad she had found Marie, so she wouldn't have to be on her own. " where would we get food?" she asks marie with a hint of worriness in her voice

" okay" bliss says unsure. she looks around and finds an old grocery store " hey Guys looks!" bliss says wiht a hint of happiness in her voice, jumping up an down. Bliss runs up the store, finding that the door was locked. "What the fudge!" bliss says trying to breaking the door by kicking it make her foot hurt.

(This is too hard with three people if you just keep posting and not let the third person keep up.... We need an order. I feel left out now. I waited for Bliss to reply, then while I was out of town you guys just continued on without me.)

(So you just ditch people who are not able to reply right away? I waited for you because I did not want you to feel left out...)

( and sometime your character will have to go on it's own.) 
No, i didn't ditch you.. and i thank you for that. but i'm not really getting what you are saying.

(I was told people were nice here. Just Roleplay.)

Onyx apparently followed the girls, leaping from his place in the tree and staying behind them. When they started talking about food he thought about how easy it would be to just go kill a few rabbits and build a fire. But when they found a grocery store he shrugged and thought that'd do. Seeing the girls struggle with the door, he walked over and lifted a foot, using great force to break open the door with his strong legs and thick rubber boots.

I'm sorry father for I have sinned. I'm afraid I've let the darkness in.

I am nice. sorry if i hurt you. :( )

Bliss. smiled at onyx. " Thank you" she says waving to him to get inside. she walks into the grocery store, finding a bunch of food. " how much do you think we should carry" bliss says to Onyx and Marie. grabing one of the book bags off the self put a bunch of unperishable food products inside. 
I'll wait for you Onyx, it's just i don't like slow replyers. Sorry, i hurt you or your feelings. i don't want you to feel left out.

(It's fine. I really do have issues. Can we just drop this please? Thanks.)

(Add me on an instant messenger and then I WILL reply RIGHT away. It's just on forums I have to refresh all the time so it makes me slower.)

Onyx shrugged to Bliss's question and started walking off after grabbing one of the book bags, "I'm gonna go look for something." He said as he went down the dusty isles in search of something. When he found what he was looking for he grinned and grabbed a few bottles, stuffing them into the bag he had grabbed. Then continued off and found some lighters and matches and fire starters. He didn't think he'd be hanging out with these girls so he was mostly packing for himself.

( i have issues too .....)

Bliss knew he was packing for him self so she shrugged if off. She packed some, lighters some more arrows, some drinks. and more food and supplies they would need if they were on there own. "so what now" she says brushing her hair out of her face.

[Arg your right there should be order - -; how bout one message at a time?as in some goes then another person goes then third person goes. Like a scycle.]

Marie looked around at the food and grabed a few things. "Think this is all i'll need.." marie said as she double checked.

Onyx returned to the girls with the bag slung over his shoulder, tilting his head at them. "So, we're going now?" He asked, not completely sure of what their plan was. He certainly didn't care what they did.

" You sure?" bliss say packing a few more things then putting it on her shoulder.

(So pearl, me, and onyx?)

Onyx watched the two of them, staying behind to follow them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back