• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital art is

Asuhra

weeb
original.png
original.png

I suck really bad at the digital art stuff I know I know. This is my little dumpster/playground of random crap.
Hopefully I'll see an improvement at some point :snail:
I'll post digital drawings and maybe some of my photography? I promise my photography is waaaaay better...

exhibit A:

5cab727a9b7771e6e148dc13f4711b69.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 627769

So I haven't had much time to do anything that I'm passionate about lately. But to help out I figured I would draw some adoptables to sell off. This first once didnt do too well. Any advice? I really want to improve where I can.

Oof, I really don't know a lot about digital art but I'll try my best.

First, you're really good! I wish I could draw people that well. I just need to practice a lot more.

I think that just by changing the color of the background, it would make the drawing a little more appealing. The contrast between vibrant colors and the gray would definitely make her stand out more. It just feels like too much grey. Maybe the earring could be a different color too?

You could also contrast the horns on her face a little more with the skin, to make them stand out?

I noticed the eyes aren't similar. If you keep the eyes on separate layers, you could just copy and paste the first eye and flip the newly duplicated eye so that they're even.

I think her neck could also just be slightly thinner. I think it would compliment her bone structure.

That's pretty much it. You're seriously really talented though ^_^ I couldn't draw that with my skills rn. Hope this helped!

Asuhra Asuhra

Thank you so much! Your ideas really helped me look at the drawing a new way. I'll definitely have to try playing around with it to see if I can improve it now. Seriously thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back