Art is my life ; Sign Ups

Skull

hDB19FA87

{ Art it's a form of free expression, for many it's there only outlet, there only stress reliever. For you it's your life.

Your whole life art has been your only way out, your only way away from everything and everyone in your life. It's all you ever wanted to do. After graduating from high school and applying to several art schools, being turned down from each and every one of them, you receive a letter in the mail. You know the school, but you never applied to it because of it's reputation. Nevermore Academy for the arts is held in a run down old church, it's home to the worst reputation any art school ever has. At the high drop out rate of nine out of every ten students leaving with in there first year you hadn't even considered applying. But here you are, holding in your hand, an acceptance letter to that very school. Holding that letter in your hand you look at the stack of rejection letters, and then back at the acceptance letter in your hand. Finally you decide, and packing up your bags you head off to Nevermore Academy, determined to be one of the ten percent of students that passes threw this school and becomes successful in the art world.

We are

Accepting ; Closed ; On Hold ; Work in Progress

Role Play
here.

? Only four characters will be accepted, this is not including mine so there are only six characters total in this role play at this point. I might add more later on but not now.

? Remember they were just out of high school so around the ages of 17-19 are requested but if you would like a younger character please private message me about that.

? All characters must go to class, do home work, etc. I'm tired of seeing school role plays that never have people going to class, doing work, or doing any home work. There will be a teacher played by me so there will be stuff going on during classes.

? On the subject of school Nevermore Academy is a very small school with only about 200 students total. The class these students are in is a small class of five, they do anything from sketches to paintings just depending the day.

? I will not be providing a form but please at lest have the basics on is, it must show that you can keep up though.

? Please at the very lest two lines per post.

? One character per person for now.

? LGBTQ characters are accepted considering the teacher I am playing is gay.

? All characters must be male. They do not have to be gay, bi, or pan at all. Just don't expect any romance if they are not.

Teacher said:
04CC7CCB-78E1-4C42-B4C0-9DDAC10FB53B-8536-00000790F16015AF_zps50f079c2.jpg

Dameon Salvitor

Age of twenty six

Out and proud homosexual.

Played by Skull

Student said:
c3610d2c-d8bc-4683-b98a-d8ba70cedc88_zpsb46ae7b4.jpg

Liam "Lisa" Gray

Age of Sixteen

Trandgender male to female

Played by Skull

Student said:
50053ef0-b3ac-4621-a082-6a0e1dbcadf8_zps0167a6eb.jpg

Ash Kuriko

Age of Ninteen

Straight

Played by Kaze

Student said:
8df971d6-55af-454e-8d75-fc0ec02c1675_zpse2484927.jpg

Jordan Walker

Age of Eighteen

Straight

Played by MusicQueen2016

Student said:
7be39f06-9c05-4bc2-ac46-4dfb8a3e6374_zpse6d4da91.jpg

Alexander Barr

Age of Seventeen

Pansexual

Played by BucketOfBliss

Student said:

2778420c-43d8-40f4-8b45-1eadbe55faa4_zpsdbae1d9c.jpg

Lucais McDonnel

Age of Eighteen

Homosexual

Played by Sprinkles228

Ok, save a spot for me... i'll at least be the first non-gay/bi/pan you have xD

Will Edit Here with character

View attachment 14002

(Couldn't find a good Cosplay/RL version xD )

Name: Ash Kuriko

Calm most of the time and a bit shy. He's been known to be the odd one out but keeps up on his homework most of the time and is a skilled Skateboarder in addition to his artistic side.

Not accepted Nikki Rodgers .-. Please read the rules. This is a males only role play. No females are allowed unless there transgender like Lisa is.

And yes MusicQueen2016, long as you understand this is a males only role plays.

Character Sheet:

Name: Dipper Tickles

Personality: Shy at first, but easy going & energetic once he makes friends with someone.

Sexuality: Gay

Bio: Dipper knew he wasn't a 'normal' boy at the age of four. Something was different about him than the rest of the boys he knew. He wasn't in to 'boy' things like Transformers, GI Joe, Batman, etc. Instead he was into what most would consider 'girly'. He liked Strawberry Shortcake, Barbie, My Little Pony, & the like. He used to cry whenever his father would get him sports things & the like for holidays & his birthday instead of the dolls, makeup, & dress-up toys he wanted, despite the efforts of his father to make him more 'manly'. He had been ridiculed his whole life for not being what society & his father thought he should be. Thinking it would make things better for him he finally came out of the closet at the age of twelve only to be shipped off to boarding school. That didn't change his sexuality nor did his sexuality stop the ridicule he received. In fact, if anything he 'lashed out' as the school called it & started wearing girls clothes & makeup which no one knew where he got them from. When his outfits would be confiscated he would somehow come up with more. When he finally got accepted to Nevermore Academy, even though it wasn't his first choice he was nonetheless excited. Art is his only escape in this harsh world we live in where one is judged simply for being 'different'.

Appearance: Dipper stands 6'5" Both his ears are pierced & he most always dresses like a woman but on rare occasions he will dress like a man. When he's not in school, he's making money by working as a queen for a local bar, which is legal as long as he doesn't drink. That doesn't stop others from buying him the occasional drink, however.

View attachment 14169

(Closest picture I could find as to what he looks like.)

(Found a younger image of same boy.)

Ok thanks! :)

Name: Jordan Walker

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He is a little overprotective, but always means well. Jordan doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way, and doesn't trust people easily. Once you get to know him, he's really nice. But he's a really good liar.

Appearance: description: He has jet black hair and blue eyes. 5' 8" in height, has a swimmers build and has tribal looking tattoos along his upper arms.

((Here's a pic- http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t421/musicqueen2016/A3A41017-CEBD-4D13-A4EF-2A5DD38343F6-8418-00000F2ED40B14B3_zpsb406d7a7.jpg ))

[ Would you mind resizing the picture to have the hight be 200? I would do it but I'm not in a good mood right now and can barely see the screen... ]

Panther queen ::: You need a picture sorry. Just find one off of google or something.

[ Thank you :) ]

[ If either of you would like to go ahead and make a second character feel free. I'll get a starting post up on the role play page for Lisa, I'll wait to post for Dameon tell everyone else is able to get a post up. ]

If you need more information, I'd be more than happy to provide it. c:

Name: Alexander Barr

Personality: Alexander is usually a very shy boy who keeps to himself, meaning that he almost always has his nose in his sketchbook. Alexander has an awful habit of being loyal to a fault with the few friends he is actually able to keep. He loves to laugh and spend as much time outdoors as he possibly can. Even though he is incredibly quiet and timid around most, he can't stand to be alone. He would rather be in a crowd than on his own.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:View attachment 14091 (blue eyes)

[ I'd like if you could show that you can keep up with the three sentence minimum in your form... .-. ]

[ All right thank you. We've all ready started on the other thread, at lest I have. People are just heading to class. It's about 1/3rd way threw the school year by now so everyone knows the school pretty well. Lisa's a new student thats lost and Dameons the new art teachers after the old one quit for unknown reasons so this is there first day meeting him. ]

Panter: He/She is to old, in the picture at lest. Theres no way that person could be 18.

And I'm not to sure Sprinkles228 sorry. I'm not sure if Panther will be able to meet the requierments but I don't want to give away there spot just yet.

Really? Ok thanks! I'll make my charater ASAP :D

Name: Lucais "Luke" McDonnel

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Luke is a straight up nice guy. He will always reach out for someone else in need, and stand up for a friend. He is a social butterfly, but can be quite awkward at times. He's slightly flirty, but gets nervous around guys he likes. He has been looking for love for a while, and is always hopeful. He is a very loyal guy and tries his very best at everything.

Bio: Luke went to public school for a while, until around age 14. Since he was small, he was always outcasted from other boys his age. He had a very girlish attitude towards things, and fit in with that group exactly. It was in middle school when he discovered his sexuality, but was very awkward with it. As he got into 7th grade he was bullied even more, and his parents put him unto an all males private school. He found a partner there, but soon he was seperated from his love. He started taking art classes, and his love for it grew. He was staying after school, and meeting before just to work on his projects. His parents soon realized his love and sent him to Nevermore. There he could finally live his dream.

Looks:

images

@ Skull : I never said i was at MY desk and i stated that Ash was sitting ON a desk, not in a chair at a desk or anything like that.

EDIT: also, technically until further notice, BoB is at their desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back