Art is my life ; Role Play

Skull

hDB19FA87

{ Art it's a form of free expression, for many it's there only outlet, there only stress reliever. For you it's your life.

Your whole life art has been your only way out, your only way away from everything and everyone in your life. It's all you ever wanted to do. After graduating from high school and applying to several art schools, being turned down from each and every one of them, you receive a letter in the mail. You know the school, but you never applied to it because of it's reputation. Nevermore Academy for the arts is held in a run down old church, it's home to the worst reputation any art school ever has. At the high drop out rate of nine out of every ten students leaving with in there first year you hadn't even considered applying. But here you are, holding in your hand, an acceptance letter to that very school. Holding that letter in your hand you look at the stack of rejection letters, and then back at the acceptance letter in your hand. Finally you decide, and packing up your bags you head off to Nevermore Academy, determined to be one of the ten percent of students that passes threw this school and becomes successful in the art world.

We are

Accepting ; Closed ; On Hold ; Work in Progress

Lisa let out a small breath as she entered the school building and looked around. The school day was yet to start but Lisa was all ways one to get some where early so she wouldn't get trampled in the rush of people coming in. Looking down at her scedual as she walked Lisa brushed some hair from her face and let out a breath. "Room 04-112... Art..." She said softly under her breath and frowned. It was kind of weird to have art as he first class of the day but she wouldn't question it. Heading down the hall slowly she looked from class number to class number looking for the room. Slowly students started to arrive and Lisa seemed to shrink in her spot as she continued to walk, her steps a little slower now.

Explination of what's going on:

People are just heading to class. It's about 1/3rd way threw the school year by now so everyone knows the school pretty well. Lisa's a new student thats lost and Dameons the new art teachers after the old one quit for unknown reasons so this is there first day meeting him.

Alexander tip toed through the halls, eyes darting from side to side. He constantly caught himself studying the passing students and finding himself scared of all of them. He scoffed at himself. "Not normal.." He thought. He looked up and saw the art room only a few feet away. "Oh, my sweet oasis." He whispered to himself as he quickly trotted into the room. He stood at the front and searched the room for his desk. Upon finding it, he quickly walked over and set his bag down. He ripped his bag open and grabbed his sketchpad, almost immediately covering the exposed pages with intricate but rather small drawings.

The desks of the class room were set to the sides of the class room while the chairs were set in a circle in the middle of the room, much like that one a class room in elementary school on the first day of class. A strange black haired man was sitting with his feet up on the teachers desk and was sketching with a pencil in a small black book. He didn't look up from his drawing as he herd the door of the class room open and close and then a chair moved to one of the desks. Only after he had finished his drawing did he say, "Please move the chair back into the circle before class starts."

Jordan was walking through the halls with an air of confidence and familiarity. He had been in the school for quite a while, and he knew the place like the back of his hand. He was on his way to class, hoping to strike a conversation with someone on the way. At first Jordan had been set back from everyone else, but now he knew almost everyone in the school. Out of the corner of his eye, Jordan saw someone who looked like they didn't know where they were going. He wanted to point them in the right direction, despite the small voice in his head saying not to. Shaking that aside, Jordan approached the newbie. "Hey, are you lost?" He shot them what he hoped was a convincing smile.

Lisa jumped in her spot and her eyes went wide as she herd someone voice very close to her, and directed in her way. Quickly looking around Lisa noticed Jordan walking close to her and looking at her as if he was expecting an answer. Shakily she replied, "N-No I-I'm fine..." Her hand holding the schedule had started to shake at the prospect of talking to someone. Lisa had never been a... Social person.

"You sure?" Jordan asked. He decided to let it go, knowing that he had probably freaked her out or something. Crap, way to make an impression around here, dumbass, Jordan thought to himself. Still, the newbie had made him curious. It wasn't often that new people came to the school, let alone in the middle of the year. He decided to go to class if she didn't need any help.

Letting out a soft breath Lisa tried to calm her shaking as she whispered, "I-I'll be f-fine... I just n-need to find th-the art r-room..." Obviously she wasn't easily able to calm her shaking because her voice still obviously shook. Folding up the papers Lisa put it back in her pocket, maybe this guy would be able to find the class room for her.

"Oh! That's where I'm headed. Looks like we're in the same class," Jordan said. "Its down this hallway and right by the vending machines." He gestured for her to follow him and headed toward the classroom. "I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name? I'm Jordan."

Lisa fallowed him slowly down the hall way and shrunk a bit into her jacket. She didn't like talking to people, never had and probably never would. Letting out a shaky breath she softly said, "L-Liam..." But then correcter herself quickly, "B-But I go by Lisa!"

[ WB sorry >.< ]

"Cool," Jordan said. It seemed like he was making Lisa nervous, so he dropped the conversation. After a few minutes, they finally got to the classroom. Jordan opened the door, holding it open for Lisa. Looking inside, it seemed like something was different than usual. The chairs were set up in a circle in the center of the room. It's not even the first day of school! The teacher must be high or something. When Jordan looked over at the teacher's desk, he saw that someone else had taken his place. "What the-? What happened to the other guy that used to work here?" He saw another kid at a desk, which he recognized as Alexander. "Hey, Alexander!"

Lisa nodded her head a little bit as she walked in threw the door the boy held open to her. "Th-Thank you..." She whispered softly, entering the class room and looking around. When he noticed the black hair man sitting at the teachers desk she shreiked and a grin came to her face, "Dameon!"

Dameon blinked his eyes and looked up from his sketch he had just started at the sound of his name being skreched. Seeing who it was he laughed a bit, closing his book and pocketing it into a small bag he had attatched to his belt. "Lisa! Long time no see!" Pushing himself up from the desk he didn't stand up from his seat but instead waved Lisa over who ran and nearly pounced on Dameon to give him a hug. "Hows my little girl going?" He teased, making Lisa blush and pull away. Dameon chuckled as he stood up from his seat finally and glanced at the clock. "Everyone take your seats, class is going to start soon." Some of the student's that were milling around took there seats, or a seat at lest, and looked toward Dameon like he was crazy since there was still sevral minutes intel class started.

Ash rode his skateboard down a hallway that was for some reason empty. He knew he was close to the art room and turned right, he saw ahead that a few students started to go in and followed on his skateboard in that direction. When he got to the door he stopped and got off his skateboard and caused the normal pop up sound that let people know he was grabbing it. He looked at it as it was his most recent design, Deep Crimson Grip-tape with black wheels & trunks and a picture of the Grim Reaper(link). He then brought it under his arm and walked into the class at the last second; he quickly glanced at the students currently there and the teacher but then took a seat on a desk near the classroom windows.

Luke walked down the hallways, almost prancing really. It was time for art class, the class that set him free, the class that let Luke... Be Luke. He continued strolling through the large, just amazing corridors until he finally stopped at the door to art class. He took a deep breath before opening the door. "Escape.." He sighed, and turned the handle to enter the room. When he entered, some of the other students were there. He looked around 'Am I the last one here?' He thought to himself. He took one more look around and took a random desk in the circle, immediately pulling out his sketchbook and pencils, then laying everything else on the floor beside him.

"No problem," Jordan said to Lisa. He stepped inside the classroom and took a seat on one of the seats in the middle. He took out his sketchbook and a pencil out of his bag and put it on the floor next to himself. Upon taking out his battered iPod, he heard a shriek. Jordan turned to see Lisa hugging the teacher. Huh, maybe they know each other, he thought to himself. Shrugging, he put one earbud in and let some music play in the background as he doodled in his sketchbook.

Jordan heard the door open and saw Ash come in with a skateboard in hand. He went back to what he was doing. A few minutes later, he saw Luke come in and wondered how many more people were going to come. When's class going to start? ​Jordan thought.

[ People the desks are not in the circle -.- The chairs just are, the desks are pushed against the walls, everyone's supposed to be sitting in there chairs. I didn't think it was that complicated it you read the first couple posts.

I'll get a post up soon if I can think of something... ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back