• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art Hovel

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
Welp, I seriously neglected my old dump, and I got a new tablet (same make though... old one died ;-; ) so I'm pulling some of my old tablet work here with the intention to add some of my newer stuff too ^^

Feel free to comment, critique, ignore, whatever :3

This one was really just to mess around with the background ^^
Doodles - Drawing 11890194287.png
A quick doodle I did waiting for a train x3 Doodles - Drawing 12117458054.png
One of my favourites, made me feel like I was starting to improve. Still not 100% but I'm happy with it.Doodles - Drawing 11381992465.png
One of my favourites. Took me a good while, and it's not brilliant, but I love it :3Project - Drawing 11641822556.png

And here's a new piece I'm currently working on. It's not finished (obviously) so I'll add the end product later, but I think it's coming along ^^

20190201_200403.jpg

These are lovely!
I really love that you seem content with your art, too. It's always discouraging to see someone who isn't confident in their work, so it's nice to see an individual who just seems to just have fun with it, for a change. Not always stressing on how good it is. c:

It's a very cute style, and the simplicity makes it very easy to look at. Keep em coming!

These are lovely!
I really love that you seem content with your art, too. It's always discouraging to see someone who isn't confident in their work, so it's nice to see an individual who just seems to just have fun with it, for a change. Not always stressing on how good it is. c:

It's a very cute style, and the simplicity makes it very easy to look at. Keep em coming!
Thanks! I try not to take it too seriously or I just come away disappointed x3 Not everyone can be the perfect artist xD I just like to have fun~

I definitely shall! <3

Ooh, I love the simplicity and sharpness of that Umbreon. I can see it being an emblem.

So much arting recently x.x
This one is for a friend's Twitch channel for when she's taking a short break (her name relates to garden gnomes)

Gone_Fishing_by_PanOtterChan.png

Last edited:
For the one on the bottom left: I'd recommend putting the pupil above the darker brown line across the top of the eye there, instead of under it.

For the one on the bottom left: I'd recommend putting the pupil above the darker brown line across the top of the eye there, instead of under it.
I actually tried it both ways, both looked odd xD but I'll be fiddling with colours next time so maybe that will help ^^

Decided to do a quick sketch of my OCs, Xander and Luna ^^
He's a happy dork... She doesn't have time for your shit

sketch-1549645858721~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back