• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital 🌼art dumping + advice seeking🌼

lumenflower

🌼 lum 🌼
hiya, newb here and looking to share art, since i discovered this is also a feature of this site! im new to digital art, done it for a few months now and would like to learn more from everyone! my anatomy and basics are still a bit wonky, and im still unconfident when it comes to drawing long hair (been drawing females consistently for as long as ive been doing digital properly haha) but i'd like to get my art to a place where im satisfied with my work, hence posting on here

so i'll just start off with some of my more recent works, these are ripped off my dA bc i dont feel like going to my proper PC rn haha but it's got my artist sig, maybe one day i'll decide to spend money to change my dA username to match since im using an old acc i made when i was like 16 but im thinking of moving off the site anyway

oc_by_defaultrobin_dduvxto.png

req__yumi_by_defaultrobin_ddubzvo.png
ddv4e3b-6138f0f5-b19e-409b-9e24-7963e434c124.png

lmk what y'all think!

also, please talk to me about ocs! i'd love to hear about how you come up with theirs, a major problem for me is a lack of motivation to draw due to not knowing what to draw, im too unconfident for fanart most of the time and i have trouble coming up with ocs, since im not a creative person haha so i'd love to talk about em! maybe encourage my own oc engine, i'd especially be interested in hearing how you guys design them, i see lots of intricately designed and unique ocs and would love to be able to come up with that stuff myself haha

tq so much!! i was checking out your tutorials and art, it's absolutely lovely, so it means a lot ahaha i hope my blending and shading could even hold a candle to yours one day!

You’re the sweetest! I’m happy you like my tutorials 💗😭

Your art is amazing! colors are so soft and bright!

As for OC, sometimes it helps to just look at different pictures on a certain theme and draw inspiration from there. Maybe if you want to draw a fantasy character, look at some fantasy or historical illustrations or even watch a movie. Or look at some fashion models and celebrities if you're designing a pop idol for example.

Your art is amazing! colors are so soft and bright!

As for OC, sometimes it helps to just look at different pictures on a certain theme and draw inspiration from there. Maybe if you want to draw a fantasy character, look at some fantasy or historical illustrations or even watch a movie. Or look at some fashion models and celebrities if you're designing a pop idol for example.
aww, thank you so much!! and yes, i definitely have tonnnns of reference pictures up ahaha i honestly really enjoy making more modern and casual clothes recently! probably because i can relate to it much more and have more of a preference, im just not very sure when it comes to more fantasy and medieval characters, since the designs are so out there and fantastical!

alsooo updating with another one of my works, this was an oc based off a moodboard!
img_20200423_104700_by_defaultrobin_ddvj0ex-pre.png

I just want to say; please don’t be unconfident with your skills in regards to drawing anything ( even fanart. ) I know it’s easy to say and harder to do but you’re genuinely very, very good. You have a gorgeous taste in palette colours and your art really pops from the background; it’s gorgeous. Every artist has a unique way they do their art, I’m no artist but I appreciate the creativity and talent that you, and fellow artists, have.
fantastic work and you should be proud! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back