• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Art Dump (literally a dump)

Salt Lord

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
I can finally get in artwork I've done on a 3DS.

Enjoy the shittiness! :D

12aab1ab-fccb-4629-b2a6-ad2244518489_zpsamq8ut3t.jpg
12c9f5eb-14d1-4a3d-ac2a-a68d22f8d682_zpsdofes7n6.jpg
HNI_0076_zps2wdv8tms.jpg
db0f1acc-3d85-4b1a-ab47-83e6b247dc2f_zpse6kshizv.jpg
ead2acfa-0b33-42da-880e-d698a264c33b_zpsw3vfmeyj.jpg
6f95cae4-f9fd-497b-92ab-698ce67322f5_zpsj7v2ujrv.jpg

0a6ff43d-ac33-4599-afb0-e98d6d507180_zpskrwfahut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess. I'm still gonna call it shit until I can start making real art with that Bamboo drawing thingy. Then I won't have to deal with all those extra dots and all that lazy coloring.

These are great. Love the style, gives each character their own personality almost.

Have you considered ramping up further into digital artwork rather than going to paper? There's a wide variety of apps on things such as the Ipad, computer, and even laptops that involve pens similar to the 3DS that have much more ramped up features. I feel it would much rather suite your style since it's what you've been practicing with, but that's just my opinion. Then again though, I'm sure you'd do great with bamboo brush so that doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilzar said:
Have you considered ramping up further into digital artwork rather than going to paper? There's a wide variety of apps on things such as the Ipad, computer, and even laptops that involve pens similar to the 3DS that have much more ramped up features. I feel it would much rather suite your style since it's what you've been practicing with, but that's just my opinion. Then again though, I'm sure you'd do great with bamboo brush so that doesn't matter.
Believe me, I'd probably have all of those if I could. But I can't. Not yet, at least.

you did all these on a 3DS?? they look amazing!! like, I could see the red headed character being art for an actual game. your style is so pleasing, it's simple and cute and clean, i love it. :' )

migraine said:
you did all these on a 3DS?? they look amazing!! like, I could see the red headed character being art for an actual game. your style is so pleasing, it's simple and cute and clean, i love it. :' )
Shut your stupid little face... >u>

But seriously, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back