• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Armageddon- Lore & rules.

BlazingSword

The sword which blazes
Rules
  1. No metagaming, godmodding, or power playing.
  2. No one is above city buster level. There are gonna be no continent leveling character or planet Buster's period.
  3. When the OCC is up keep it civil, I don't want to see personal drama between users. It's cool for the characters and all but if you have an issue take it to pm. If you need an unbiased mediator I'll be glad to help.
  4. No one liners. I'm not gonna tell you a minimum post limit but give us a bit to work with please
  5. The limit on characters is three. If you would like more pm me and we can negotiate.
  6. Have fun, this Rp is made for enjoyment
Armageddon

Armageddon- Character roster

Armageddon- OCC

Last edited:
Power classification

Beta- usually a street level power, low destructive capabilities, could destroy up to a small building such as a house.
(Ex. Paean)

Alpha- A more powerful metahumans, usually with enough power to post a threat to military squads. Capable of destroying a small town or a large building such as a stadium.
(Ex. Sir Cosmic)

Omega- high class metahumans usually with enough power to level an entire city and post a threat to an entire countries military.
(Ex. Magog)

Zeta- as of yet no known zeta's exist. Their power fluctuates able to consistently grow stronger, though they may fit into any of the other three categories these beings power has the potential to grow infinitely.
(Ex. Dr.Alpha)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back