Renegade

Name:
Adam Vanya Braginskaya

Male

Appearance:

Before

m4Uf89d.png

Personality:

Adam has a hard to describe when it comes to personality, He is said to be caring, a sweetheart, a gentle giant. Most of his fans and co-workers have nice things to say about him. He doesn't mind then, but there are some things about him. Before he came to the human world, Aries used to be withdrawn, quiet, a loner. He never interacted with others and often just watched the others talk, play, or whatever it was Zodiacs did. Adam was also always the odd man out. It wasn't until he started speaking to Andromeda when Aries started becoming more talkative, outgoing and happy.

Sadly, because of the fact Aries hasn't been talking to others like he was supposed to, he has become very gullible. He believes the first thing he hears unless he is told by the actual person who was there what really happened. He can become easily depressed when it comes to Andromeda or remember how he was unable to tell her that he loved her. His feelings towards the humans are indifferent, he can live off the corruption or absorb it from them if he wanted to. He still feels a sense of justice helping a human but there are times where he questions whether or not he should even save them(he's been watching the news too much). He can be tricked into killing humans by others, as long as you use the right words since he has some common sense.

When killing, he is described to be a bit bonkers or out of touch with the world. He smiles more and is more willing to kill without a second thought. he sometimes starts laughing if he is having too much fun.

Power:

Limitation:

- Because he is mentally unstable, he can't use his corruption powers to the fullest extent.

- While using his corruption powers doesn't hurt him as much, he still causes him pain.

- He has to make sure not to let it seep out when he is resting.

- His mental state affects his powers to the point he can't use them anymore until he calms down.

- His PTSD causes him to hallucinate horribly, causing his powers to stop working or mess up.

Weapon(s):

Aries's Rage is described as lances that rotate behind Adam, they appear to be held by an invisible force and obey only Adam. The lance can go from one to ten, depending on which form of them it wants to use. The lances don't have to be held since it floats around him and attacks when he gestures his hand to do so. He can, however, grab the spear or lance and fight that way.

Celestial Bow
Yes, he can shoot spears and lances. Don't ask questions.

~ Sweets

~ Blood

~ Snakes

~ Animals

~ His friends

~ Killing

~ Humans(?)

~ Training

~ Spying

~ Hunting

~ Andromeda(? >////////<)

~ Singing

~More to come

Dislikes:

x. Lies

x. Andromeda(? n-not really)

x. Those who are working with the good(bad?) Zodiac

x. Vegetables

x. Those who don't know their place

x. Not able to get rid of corruption

x. Remembering the past

x. Being weak

x. Humans(?)

x. More to come

Bio:

During the time Andromeda was still alive, Adam was considered a lone ram, he didn't really hang out with the others since he always seen himself as different. Adam was considered the first zodiac, supposedly he would have been given the job to protect the Princess if needed. However, those jobs were given to more important Zodiacs. Aries, whose power dealt with Corruption was deemed too dangerous to be around anyone, especially Andromeda. So while the others stayed close, he stayed away. But even with this, his loyalty towards Andromeda never wavered. His actions were questions by the Zodiac, but never his loyalty. Whenever she was in danger and no one was around, he would come in and save her before going back to his solitude. After a series of coming to rescue her and leaving before the others came over, Andromeda decided to approach him.

At first, Aries was petrified of her, fearing he was getting in trouble because he always left her unattended or he would end up hurting her because of his corruption. But that wasn't the case, she spent time with him, talking to him. Seeing the things he noticed more than the other Zodiacs. Aries would often try to make the Princess laugh with his puns whenever she was down, it was a thing he just kept doing. There was a lot of things Aries didn't do because he was afraid he would cause trouble, it was because of her Aries was able to mingle with the other Zodiac, slowly be surely breaking out of his little-corrupted shell. While he slowly but surely became braver in front of the others, he couldn't bring himself to tell Andromeda how he felt about her. He had started to fall for her, watching her every move and how she treated others. Every little thing she did, he loved it, it made him happy knowing that she was happy.

Sadly, moments like these didn't last long. While away doing his usual thing, Adam was told by Capricorn Andromeda and some of the Zodiac had become corrupted and wanted to kill the humans. At first, he could hardly believe the information, he didn't want to believe his perfect little flower would become corrupted. He blamed himself, believing he had let his guard down and allowed the corruption from him to rub off on her. He had ruined his little flower. He joined Capricorn and the others, thinking they could at least talk to her and remove the corruption from her. However, he was never given the chance, he missed it. Later, Aries was told Andromeda was being unreasonable and had been killed. Aries became despondent, withdrawn. He fell deeper into his depression, allowing his powers to run amok on his body, his personality...his everything. His powers never acted right since he never forgave himself for corrupting his little flower and not being able to speak to her one last time. 

Aries quickly left the others and remained on Earth living his life as a beggar of sorts. He didn't really mind the humans, he just didn't know what to do with them. Whenever a human needed help he would save them. If a human was being a problem, he killed them. Life was pointless to him, he had corrupted his flower and now that she was gone, he was nothing. In recent years, Aries slowly turned his life around, using his voice to make money and such. Singing was something his little flower liked, maybe she would like it if he sang to her whenever it rained.

Sadly, Adam doesn't know a lot of things. He doesn't know Capricorn lied to him, he doesn't know the princess and the other Zodiac weren't corrupted, if not at all. He doesn't know Andromeda was killed in cold blood...and Aries will not be a happy little camper if he finds out the truth.

Other:

Adam has become famous for his songs, still dedicating them to Andromeda. He started calling Andromeda his flower when he started giving her flowers whenever it was her birthday. His eyes are known for changing colors, he passes it off as him wearing contacts, they change between red and yellow. There are times his eyes seem to glow. Adam is very tall, standing around 8'11. Adam is rumored to sometimes cry in his dressing room before and after a show, causing concern for the people who work with him. Adam has naturally sharp fangs when he smiles, they have a habit of sticking out. When he is in murderer mode, he can be a bit of a psychopath, however, he suffers horrible hallucinations. If he hears a female voice and sees someone standing there, he will see Andromeda and will start apologizing to her. Adam despises being lied to and he can become violent. Adam's transformation was caused by his corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good ^_^ One thing I want to specify though is that weapons are meant more in the classical sense of a physical weapon, since I don't want them used as an additional power. That said though, you are free to say that the power Adam is using to levitate lances is part of his corruption manipulation (which appears to me to be a semi sentient dark magical force). Also, I'm bewildered by what you mean by celestial bow, since bows shoot arrows and not spears. Honestly, if he has several lances, you may as well just stick with that singular type of weapon since they can be utilized both as a short and a long ranged weapon.

Ok, I will say that about the lance. I was just thinking it could be enchanted which is why it follows him around.~

The Celestial Bow is a comical weapon. It's basically a bow that shoots lances, axes, and hammers. Buffy and I laughed for the longest time because of how illogical it was. So I decided to put it in there for comedy sakes. So I have it to where it just shoots spears and lances XDD if you don't know what it looks like, here is the picture(it is leaked above).

37ae2faca972b6f29a893ef2b19bdf3b.jpg

Ok, I will say that about the lance. I was just thinking it could be enchanted which is why it follows him around.~

The Celestial Bow is a comical weapon. It's basically a bow that shoots lances, axes, and hammers. Buffy and I laughed for the longest time because of how illogical it was. So I decided to put it in there for comedy sakes. So I have it to where it just shoots spears and lances XDD if you don't know what it looks like, here is the picture(it is leaked above).

The only questing would be who enchanted them. We'll leave the cause unspecified for now since it's not that important though. I'd lean towards saying that his corruption manipulation is a part of it though. As such, having different levels feels unnecessary. Thinking it over though, it's not a big deal ^_^ I might bring the subject up again in the future.

Also, that weapon is hilarious XD thanks for including a picture, I think I can visualize it better now. Absolutely include it if you want to do so.

Your character is accepted, but just be aware that the subject of weaponry may come up again in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back