Literature Are There Any Miss Peregrine Fans Out There?

KuroAbyss

Abandoned Account
I am a huge fan of the book series and I was wondering if there are any other fans on this site. I hope I can find some of you. We fans must stick together!~

I must amit that was a bit much. Please forgive me.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME !

I AM!

I'VE READ THE BOOKS! I DID! LIKE, WHEN I WAS IN GRADE TEN!

I never thought that there'd be another person out there who's read the book. omfg, this feels heavenly.

There are others! (:'() I'm not aloone!!

[QUOTE="RULE THE WORLD]ME! ME! ME! ME! ME !
I AM!

I'VE READ THE BOOKS! I DID! LIKE, WHEN I WAS IN GRADE TEN!

I never thought that there'd be another person out there who's read the book. omfg, this feels heavenly.

There are others! (:'() I'm not aloone!!

[/QUOTE]
YES! FINALLY! ANOTHER FAN!!! *gives virtual hug* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Anyway... I'm glad you stopped by. None on my friends are fans of the series and it's, well, hard. I need someone to talk, too! So, where shall we start? Favorite character? Least favorite character? Or perhaps the movie?

KuroAbyss said:
YES! FINALLY! ANOTHER FAN!!! *gives virtual hug* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
Anyway... I'm glad you stopped by. None on my friends are fans of the series and it's, well, hard. I need someone to talk, too! So, where shall we start? Favorite character? Least favorite character? Or perhaps the movie?
Hiding in Miss Peregrine's home with the other Peculiar Children, where else would I be? :'U lawl

Oh, man, I know how you feel. That moment when you discover an awesome book and there's no one to talk to about it - I just shove the book into their hands and beg for them to read it. xD

I have to admit, I kind of like Millard, the invisible boy. Him and Emma, definitely.

THEY'RE MAKING IT INTO A MOVIE!? 8'DD I hadn't known that! omfg now I have to Google that.

edit: Ooooh, it's coming out in 2016! And so is the 5th Wave movie. I think that I'm going to be in the theaters a lot next year -- The Hunger Games Part Two, Miss Peregrine's, The 5th Wave, Allegiant(maaybe?) , like woooow. Just take my money, please.

Haha. Can I join you?

I love everyone in the main group, but Emma, Millard, Olive, Hugh, and Fiona are probably my favorites. Miss Peregrine is amazing, too, and Jacob, oh, and Addison. Talking dogs are amazing! *sigh* It's really hard for me to pick favorites for this series. I will say that my least favorite character is Melina. Man, is she annoying!

I have been keeping tabs on the movie every since it was announced. Hopefully Tim Burton does a good job, but I have faith in him. Asa Butterfield is a great choice for Jacob. I have to say that that boy has been in a lot or book-based movies. He does such a good job, though.

Oh any Fiona x Hugh is my OTP. So cute!~

I've read all the books! They were pretty good. I'm scared for the mocie, though, cause it seems so....not right.

I've read all of them, I love that series. My favorite character is Enoch, and no, not just because he's hot in the movie. I'm waiting for the fifth book to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back