• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Are sevens really lucky?

flapjack

a pathetic apathetic

Are Sevens Really Lucky?

Inspiration:

|| Special A || The Seven Deadly Sins || KHR's Arcobaleno ||

Aris Academy

In Japan, there exists a separate island that is purposely built to house nothing but an elite, exclusive academy. Rest assured, this certain academy also accommodates malls, resorts, 5-star dorms, and others inside the campus. Not only that, they also allow students to go shopping during recess and lunch time.

Interested in applying for this school?

Well, think again.

Aris Academy only shelters the children of politicians, billionaires, famous actors, and other important people. If you’re not one of the children listed above, there is no other way for you to enter this academy than plead to the Japan’s prime minister to take you under his wing.

Oh, wait.

There is another way for them to enter the school.

That is, if you can beat one of the seven patrons’ average grade.

Aris’ Seven Patrons

Not only is the Aris Academy globally famous for being exclusive, but also because it houses seven candidates that can become future geniuses who will dominate the Earth. The seven patrons are also known as the seven students (from different levels) who have the highest average in the whole academy. Their general average ranges from 98 to a full 100 percent. Of course, since these people have worked hard enough for their grades, they are given the following rights:

The seven patrons are given the privilege to attend or skip classes without being scolded by any school authority.

They are given a huge club room separate from the school building itself which cannot be infiltrated by any ordinary student or teacher.

They have a 50% discount in the items in the mall.

Lastly, fame. Their names always ring a bell even to the foreigners.

They have quite the life, right?

However, there are quite a few exceptions.

These people are keenly observed by two people, the principal and their adviser. These two people are the only ones who can make the seven patrons obey at their will, but of course, they cannot be people with evil intentions on them or else, they’re fired. However, once someone from the seven patrons disobeys their
absolute decision, that someone will lose their name as one of the seven patrons.

Another one is that once an ordinary student in Aris Academy beat one of the seven patrons’ grade, they will be immediately replaced and will be thrown at the lowest level of society.

The Plot

Let's go back to a year before it all happened.

Unknown to the seven patrons, another group emerges from the shadows who were said to be entitled as the seven sins. Each of the members is known to be the embodiment of their chosen sin and has wreaked havoc around the academy. However, they were extremely hard to arrest and were caught only a year after their first appearance. (During those times, however, the seven patrons have disbanded since all of its members have graduated from the academy and the higher-ups of the academy are in amidst of searching for the successors of the patrons' name.)

It was revealed that the members of the seven sins were children of extremely important people and cannot be taken into custody that easily. After fifty meeting, the higher-ups of the academy finally came to a conclusion.

It was to fix their behavior.

The only question is, who will fix it?

The higher-ups sent the seven sins to the other side of the island, where the military school and reform school are. The seven sins were enrolled, but somehow, they managed to escape, leaving a paper with ‘Seven Patrons’, written on it.

After decoding the message, the higher-ups can only think of one thing. They concluded that only the patrons can deal with the sins.

Current Year.

Now, it has been a year since the incident of the seven sins and a month since the start of the new school year. Currently, the academy is now preparing for the selection of the new patrons. From the CEO of MC-Ws to the owner of Sudoh-bucks, almost every important person from the whole world came and is eager to witness and be a part of such an event. Of course, the people who are anticipating this event the most are the students of the Aris Academy, because, who knows? They might be the ones who get picked as one of the respected patrons.

Although, little do these students know how unlucky the soon-to-be patrons are. After all, they are going to spend almost the whole year babysitting problem children also known as the seven sins. Not to mention, these seven problem children are also plotting ways on how to make every patron suffer in the most craziest ways.

Now, let me ask you, are sevens really lucky?

The Characters

• The Seven Patrons

The most prominent group of teenagers who have everything one could ever ask for under trivial circumstances.

|| Rank || Role || Name || Gender || Year Level || Status ||

Relationships:

|| Rank #1 || The Hot-headed One || Name || Male || Year Level ||
    Open ||

Relationships:

The younger twin brother of
    the playboy

Absolutely hates
    the happy-go-lucky

Can only be calmed down by
    the cool-headed one

|| Rank #2 || The Amiable One || Name|| Female || Year Level ||
    Reserved: BlackRose ||

Relationships:

Curious about
    the cold and aloof one

Is constantly flirted by
    the playboy

Childhood friend of
    the shy one

|| Rank #3 || The Playboy || Name || Male || Year Level ||
    Open ||

Relationships:

Loves clinging to
    the amiable one

The older twin brother of
    the hot-headed one

Loves bugging
    the cold and aloof one

|| Rank #4 || The Shy One || Ash Storm || Female || Junior ||
    Taken: WolfOfProphecys ||

Relationships:

Only opens up to
    amiable one

Scared of
    the hot-headed one

Intimidated by
    the playboy

|| Rank#5 || The Cold and Aloof One || Minoru Daisuke || Male || Freshman ||

||
    Taken: Lycopene ||

Relationships:

Avoids
    the amiable one

Hates
    the playboy

Best friends with
    the happy-go-lucky

|| Rank#6 || The Cool-headed one || Name || Female || Year Level ||
    Open ||

Relationships:

Constantly calms
    the hot-headed one

Can only be pissed off by
    the happy-go-lucky

Curious about
    the shy one

|| Rank #7 || The happy-go-lucky || Name || Male || Year Level ||
    Open ||

Relationships:

Knows
    the cold and aloof one's secret

Loves pissing the
    hot-headed one off

Constantly pisses
    the cool-headed one

Rules:

Follow the RPnation's rules!

If you haven't read the guidelines and rules in this site, I highly suggest you do.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/

No controlling of other people's characters.

Seriously, man? You have your own character so don't control others, unless they're NPCs.

Commitment

Please don't join this rp if you plan to disappear after one post. I want people who'd stick to this rp through thick and thin. Of course, I understand that everyone has their lives aside from the internet, so I'll require you to post at least twice per week. Once you haven't, I'll give you an extension of seven days before kicking you out. Please notify me or post in the OOC section if you're going to be gone.

Amount of Posts

Well, I'm not really the type who likes to read four, long paragraphs which its content is circulating around the same thing. It is quality over quantity, after all. So, I propose that every post should be no less than fifty words.

Reservations

Please don't make reservations in the Overview section or Character Sign up. You can only make a reservation in the OOC tab. Reservations last for 36 hours, if you don't notify me once the given time passes, I'll give away your reservation. On a side note, in order for me to accept your character, please input your character's dialogue color somewhere in your character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back