• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion are customizable themes coming eventually?

proiettile

ˢˡᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ
just an idea, because this is possible (i think...) on other sites, so i was thinking, "why not here?"

there would be a base color, as the dark theme is almost black, there would be a customization feature that could change the background, maybe some/all text, and some buttons. this is just an idea, and i hope it's possible.

There used to be a feature like that, but it was dropped some time ago because it was too hard on the site. I don't quite remember the details, but that was the gist of it I believe

We did have something similar once, but it's very difficult to maintain all of the different options while keeping the site software and addons updated, so we dropped it rather than spend all our time updating all the customized themes every time a new update was released.

I doubt that will change anytime soon (as with any other software, ours is constantly being updated) but if we come across something that will make the process easier and quicker, we may revisit the idea.

Thanks for the suggestion though. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back