Ardelle Cahira- The Sole Survivor of Team ANGL

Andraus

The last survivor of the Freelands
angels-wings-fantasy-girls-angel-girl-women-magical-wallpaper-1.jpg

Hello, my name is:
Ardelle Cahira. My former Idol name was 'Angel-Chan'. Say a word, and you will find yourself on the ground.

I am:
35, the fuck does it matter?

If you can't tell what I am, I am:
See the orbs on my chest? They're breasts, dipshit. I am a female.

I am a:
Avian Faunus, Dove specifically, don't touch my wings or i'll break your hands.

My orientation is:
I swing both ways, but touch me and I cut off your most valuable part(s).

I am about:
7'2. Bones are hollow, so I just keep growing.

I weigh about:
None of your damn business

Look at my scars:
My wings have dozens, covered by my feathers, and I have one edged over my neck. That's the life we live, get used to it.

My most distinguishing features:
Are you blind, my fucking wings!

Role:
I am here to teach you little shits about Dust Handling 101, pay close attention.

My team is called:
Formerly leader of Team ANGL. Laugh at it, and I'll mop the floor with you.

I really like:

Singing on MY time
Fighting Grimm
Sleeping
Not being bothered by pointless Questions

I really don't like:
Racists
These Pointless Questions
Television

Some of the things I like to do:
Fighting
Teaching
DOING SOMETHING USEFUL FOR A CHANGE

My semblance is:
Sound Manipulation

I can also:
Fight Unarmed
See at great distances
Hear at great distances

Fly

My weapon I use is:
Synchronized Dust Projection Jacket- Device that allows me to morph weapons out of my available dusts supply. It's concealable, easy to use, and light weight.

I may be strong, but I have my weaknesses:
I rely on staying on the offensive and pressing my attack, and I capitalize on my speed, so my defense is shit.

I have never used a gun in my life, so my aim isn't exactly the most steady when it comes to firearms.

I am a Faunus, is that clue enough?

When reopened, my scars burn to high hell in the air.

My bones are naturally weaker, as they are often less dense to allow flight.

Now here is my most exciting backstory, maybe not, not too sure yet:

You want to know the truth about me? Fine, but don't get upset if I don't spare you the gory details.

See, i grew up in Menagerie. Ya know, Faunus homeland? My folks bought up a lot of land after the Faunus Rights Revolution, seeing as most were leaving to head to Sanus, trying their luck in Vale or Vacuo. Grew up pretty damn wealthy, and pretty safe all things considered. Thing is, when the White Fangs panties started bunching up, they wanted my folks to support them. My folks told them straight up they were land owners and farmers, not thugs or killers. Guess what happened next? Fang killed them. Bastards.

So me, full of piss and vinegar, I ran to the first Huntsman Academy that would take me, and that happened to be Beacon. Got assigned to ANGL (Angel). I know, cliche sounding name, right? Well, considering the time, there weren't that many Faunus around, so I got stuck on a team full of humans. Despite being the only Faunus there, they treated me like family. I fought both besides them, and against them, and....against them when I was supposed to be besides them. But In the end, they were my friends....and to this day, I miss them dearly.

After Beacon, we started our own Idol group- I was a lead singer, my friends were all instrumentals. We used to be pretty popular, and I still get offers to sign back on with the record company, but It is not the same without them. I refuse to work with other musicians, because it feels like if I do, I am disgracing their memory and forgetting about them. They deserve better.

See, After graduating, we just had the luck of being on guard duty for the worst damn place on Sanus: Mount Glenn. When the Grimm flooded the Underground, and overran the City, my Team-mates gave their lives to get as many people out as possible. I lost my entire team that day, as well as got this pretty beauty mark on my throat.

Traveled around hunting Grimm for a decade, trying to get all of the aggression out of me. Turns out, I am pretty damn good at my job. Then, almost four years ago, Old Ozpin contacted me, asking me for a hand in teaching students. Figured these kids could use a taste of the real world, so I said 'fuck it, why not?'. I am not aiming to be a popular person, or a liked one, I am here to teach all of you that out there isn't a freaking fairy tale. The real reality? If you're slow, if you hesitate, if you make a mistake: You die out there. The Grimm don't make it easy, and I am not either. As a Leader, I learned that the best lead by example, and I intend to use the same philosophy with these students...

Though if one makes a comment about my faunus heritage, I might have to hurt them. I am no White Fang, those bastards can burn in hell for all I care, but I am a proud Avian Faunus, Oum Dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back