ARCHIVED: 1x1 MxM (Discord / Google Docs)

okur

Looking for character chemistry
A bit about me and my preferences:

- I am a 25+ year old, I require you be at least 20 (otherwise it's weird for me, sorry!)
- I am female
- I've been writing for far longer than I care to admit, hush you
- I am only interested in male x male (mxm), but may consider doubling to suit preferences
- Writing would be Lit, Third person paragraphs (sample in next post)
- Writing in Discord or Google Docs (I may do PMs)

Plot Premises - Original Plots If detailed with Character 1 / 2 - Character 1 is my preferred role.
- A Required Marriage: Character 2 is the son to a Duke / King. He needs to settle down as the first born and pick a Queen for his Kingdom. There's a ball in which he's meant to find a Queen. The woman he finds intrigues him, so much so he picks her as a potential. His parents pick another. What he doesn't realize is Character 1, the one he's selected is a man though Character 1 doesn't realize it due to his parents twisted scheming. They're only interested in the dowry of which will be large. What will Character 1 do?

- Your Perfect Boyfriend: Character 1 is a recluse who's desperate for some form of companionship. He happens upon an ad on night for 'Your Perfect Boyfriend' - an automated robotic boyfriend to suit your needs. Only...the order is mixed up and Character 2 isn't quite what Character 1 was looking for. (There's a lot that can happen with this plot and we can chat about it!)

- Let's talk about that: Character 1 is a Therapist. He's been so fortunate - friends, family, all of which support him in life. He's become a Therapist to help those who need it. Character 2 is a (serial killer, psychopath, etc); undiagnosed. Character 1 suspects something is off and Character 2 is intrigued. We go from there.

- Waking up to you: Character 1 volunteers in his spare time. One of the ways in which he volunteers is through hospital visits. Character 2 is in a Coma and has been so for years. No one knows who he is - a John Doe. Character 1 has taken it upon himself to visit Character 1 as he feels bad for Character 2's supposed loneliness. We go from there. Character 2 could perhaps have heard Character 1's visits, he could wake up and go from there, etc.

- When forces collide: Character 1 is a Vampire Hunter. He was orphaned due to the bloodlust of vampires at a young age and was taken in by the Vampire Hunter Association. Through a series of tests, he was trained to be a Hunter...but there was something else. A test. He doesn't remember the details...only that as a result, his eyes and hair changed color. He was different...he was stronger...and he was a capable leader. Character 2 is a Vampire Lord for the region. Character 1's group has been causing issues...So much so that he launches an attack. There's a standoff, Character 1's surrender of self to him to let his encampment go. Character 1 goes along with it...for now. Starts with Character 1 and 2's first interaction together. (This has a lot of lore development on my end I can add in lmao)

- Meeting the right one: Character 1 has a twin sister. He loves her, but there's a problem. Character 1 has a very similar taste in people to his sister. Not only in looks and personality...but gender. Character 1 is gay. And Character 2 is his sister's newest fling...Character 2 is nice to him and after awhile, things go sour between Character 2 and his sister. Character 1 and Character 2 end up meeting at a bar...and Character 1 doesn't know how to handle himself.

- When Division keeps you from the right one: Character 1 and Character 2 as boys were Lords in the 1800s. Character 1's family lands on hard times and loses their fortunes...To keep Character 1, a boy from Cheap Side, Character 2's family takes him in as a Manservant for their son and the boy's boyhood friend, Character 2. When they're together, they act as friends but in public, Character 1 maintains his sub servant manservant role. The issue...Character 1 loves Character 2. Character 2 cares for him as well...But Character 2 is the Lord of the House and must take an heir and Character 1 is both male and no longer of Lord status. We go from there. (I have some plot points around this one o3ob).

Plot Nuggets
- Two non-human men who start out using the other only to realize they have feelings for eachother (pairings below to help with this one~)
- Two single dads meeting eachother due to their kids
- A single dad meeting a younger man and the pair ending up realizing they're great for eachother
- A control freak and a partner that goes along with it
- Two characters with the the same kind of baggage, they just don't know it yet.
- Stalker/serial killer x victim
- Psychopath x Unimpeded
- D.I.D / split personalities
- Arranged Marriage
- Vampire Mafia Lord x Mix-human Hunter
- Vampire x Vampire (Thoughts are grief based but can differ)
- Vampire x Human
- Vampire x Half Incubus / Half Human
- Vampire doctor x sane mental patient who's seen a vampire (and is therefore not crazy)
- Fated Pair: At 18 you get the eye color of your true love, only to wake up and find yourself staring at a red eye in the mirror for your mates true form.
- Employer x Employee
- Clerk at a store x customer
- Downton Abbey Timeframe / Bridgerton setups (Friend x Friend / Head Butler x Butler / Lord x Manservant)
- Employee x Employee
- Psychiatrist x Patient
- Closeted Friend x Oblivious Friend
- Military
- Royalty
- Phantom of the Opera
- Demon / Shapeshifters
- Stockholm syndrome elements

Fandom
- Vampire Knight (Kaname Kuran x Zero Kiryu)
- Pet shop of horrors themed (take an episode of an unlikely tragic pairing <3) (PSoH)
- Card Capture Sakura (Touya x Yue)
- Hannibal Series (Hannibal x Will)

This list is always evolving - let me know if you're interested in anything else!

Last edited:
Hello! I am very much so interested( In most of them). I have one question. By literate; how many paragraphs do you require?

@ Panda chaos Panda chaos

It's quality over quantity <3
I'd love to get 3 paragraphs or more though. But again, not a hard rule! I love getting lost in the story <3

Ohhh we have a lot in common! I'm 26, female, and really only do mxm. Definitely interested in lots of the plots you listed! I'll send you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back