• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arcane Academy for the Supernatural

kurol

1000 Minus 7! Stay sane.. To feel the pain.
Hi! I was thinking of a new role play. It's a fantasy! It's called Arcane Academy for the Supernatural. Basically, there's a hidden school were (dark) supernatural beings (witches, demons, vampires, ghouls, necromancers, spirits... e.t.c) go to school. There will be classes, loovee, friendships, and lots more depending on what you want! I'm thinking around ten characters, so if I make this rp, be quick! I need about half and half of girls and boys, or more boys than girls.

Thanks, minna-san!! And please tell me if you're interested!

29c9b775cbe202719fb8230f1c0da64b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be detailed and anyone can join, but I will be stopping joinings at around ten-fifteen to keep numbers down, unless there are lots of people!! ^-^

*peeks head in* Just what scope of 'dark' creatures we talking about? Cause hell some people call Summoners dark with their Eidolons and the like but others don't? Or are we simply going cliché style for the evil little darklings we can rp as?

Jarkov Malachai, depends what type of 'dark' you want, really! It's pretty open. But I'm looking for not that cheesy 'dark' type of stuff.

There's a character thread

PokemonGirl said:
Is there a thread yet?
Hee hee please reply to character thread before role play begins! ^^ thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back